Trump Fanatic Assassinates American soldier

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
A white supremacist, but that's the same thing as a Trump fanatic.

Police, FBI investigating University of Maryland killing as possible hate crime

Just a little right-wing terrorism. Oh wait, I forget. He's white, therefore it can't be terrorism. And remember, the poor sweet Trump fanatics are totally non-violent.

The SPLC has been keeping track since the election.

Update: 1,094 Bias-Related Incidents in the Month Following the Election

1094 hate crime incidents. 13 false reports, 26 anti-Trump incidents.

Just a little right-wing terrorism. Oh wait, I forget. He's white, therefore it can't be terrorism. And remember, the poor sweet Trump fanatics are totally non-violent.

You miss the part where he was a recent convert to islam?

I wonder how the alt-right will spin this. They have a way of ignoring white supremacist violence or blaming it on someone else.

Every time a black is a victim it's automatically considered a hate crime. The same is never considered If the victim is white, however.

For every 20 black on white crimes, there's one lonely little white guy acting out. Sorry, my sympathy bowl is MT.

Only Arabs and radical nigga's get the terrorist label, hispanics get the illegal crime label, white people get the "gee, I wonder what pissed Tom off today", "because Tom was such a nice guy" label.

For every 20 black on white crimes, there's one lonely little white guy acting out. Sorry, my sympathy bowl is MT.
Slooycat, who gives a shit shit about you and your empathy for anybody who isn't pale gray, ie white people?

Every time a black is a victim it's automatically considered a hate crime. The same is never considered If the victim is white, however.
Maybe if you racist nuts would keep your hate to yourselves and not advertise the shit all over social media, which is the case here...maybe, just maybe we could have summed it up as a crazy white fuck, just had a bad day.

Maybe if you racist nuts would keep your hate to yourselves and not advertise the shit all over social media, which is the case here...maybe, just maybe we could have summed it up as a crazy white fuck, just had a bad day.

It's not the tint of your skin that makes you a disgusting sack of shit.......regardless of pigmentation? You are the very thing that you claim to be against....sucks to be you.

I see, every White supremacist is the same thing as a Trump supporter. Things are very simple in your world aren't they? Completely wrong, but very simple. I'm sure that's very comfy for you.

You mean like these bastards did?

I live there and spend most nights exercising on the UM campus. I have to go there because democrats made my locale dangerous through unstructured families.
There are lots of underage drunk students and black locals generating fights and near fights constantly at night in College Park. I have to work through the gauntlet to get to campus. This was likely a couple of drunk and drugged punks going at it. Probably a girl involved.
Democrat bigots have to make everything a hate crime whenever the race logistics conveniently jibe.

Anything to deflect from today's terror attack, eh?

Anything to deflect from today's terror attack, eh?
What terror attack? Oh, you mean the possible workplace violence at that concert.

The killer was a member of several white supremacist web sites and posted hate propaganda against blacks.
That's a strange place and a strange time for someone like that to be hanging there.
I'm not convinced that it wasn't mostly a drunk altercation involving a girl.

It says it happened at the shuttle stop I go past every night. It's a gauntlet of violence waiting to erupt.
UM is obsessed with diversity and race issues. They've even contrived an enrollment of majority minority students (which makes little sense if you think about it).
That shuttle carries kids back to on-campus housing which is reserved for freshmen and sophomores only. They all stagger to the shuttle stop from the local bars. Must be an awful lot of 21-year-old underclassmen at UM. Unless the bars are serving underage drinkers. Wonder why they're not shut down.

Forum List

Back