Trump Fanatic Assassinates American soldier

You miss the part where he was a recent convert to islam?

You miss the part where that was a completely different killing?

But let's talk about that other incident. A terrorist white supremacist converted to Islam. And that's not unusual, as the alt-right and ISIS have become good buddies.

Neo-Nazi Nerds Recruiting Students At Top Universities To Carry Out ISIS Attacks

Of course they love each other. ISIS and the alt-right share a seething hatred of liberty and democracy. Most Trump-fans hope for a major terrorist attack in the USA, as they think it would give them an excuse to suspend democracy. Given the chance, many of them would aid ISIS is carrying out such an attack. That's why every hardcore Trump fan needs to be watched so carefully.

That incident is also a problem for the right. One of their own, a very conservative white boy, was the islamic terrorist. How can they spin that into hatred for immigrants? They can't, so they have to downplay it.

I have nothing but contempt for someone that would murder of all people a soldier.
Hope he gets the death penalty.

Anything to deflect from today's terror attack, eh?

Anything to deflect from who the real threat in the USA is, eh thug?

Bu the way, why do you want to advertise how weak Trump is? I mean, if he had just been brave enough to say "Radical Islamic terrorism", the attack wouldn't have happened. But he was a wimp, so the terrorists were emboldened to attack.

At least that's the conservative theory of how the world works. I hope you don't disagree, being how conservatives tend to get violent towards people who disagree with conservative cult dogma.

Anything to deflect from today's terror attack, eh?

Anything to deflect from who the real threat in the USA is, eh thug?

Bu the way, why do you want to advertise how weak Trump is? I mean, if he had just been brave enough to say "Radical Islamic terrorism", the attack wouldn't have happened. But he was a wimp, so the terrorists were emboldened to attack.

At least that's the conservative theory of how the world works. I hope you don't disagree, being how conservatives tend to get violent towards people who disagree with conservative cult dogma.

No, the conservative "theory" to fix the threat of Islam is to stop immigration from their terror prone countries. Let them kill each other in their own countries, and let the rest of the world prosper without them. Radical concept, eh? Then we can deal with other threats, like those evil white Christians that keep you up at night.

Forum List

Back