Trump family has hired the best speech pathologist in the nation

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump family has hired the best speech pathologist in the nation. The specific function of the speech pathologist is to teach all members of the family to properly pronunciate and enunciate the phrase.
"Your honor, I respectfully invoke my rights under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution on the grounds that answering questions may incriminate me."

Trump family has hired the best speech pathologist in the nation. The specific function of the speech pathologist is to teach all members of the family to properly pronunciate and enunciate the phrase.
"Your honor, I respectfully invoke my rights under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution on the grounds that answering questions may incriminate me."

Joe Biddum is still a total ass, a complete fuck up joke, the worst president ever, totally fucking ruining anything good and wholesome about this country.

You were doing so well until "doesn't swindle people", nice try though.

Oh really? You would just know better from reading the internet dregs? News flash for ya, chump, my uncle did direct business with Trump many years ago, sat across from the table from him, ate dinner with him, and described Trump as one of the most scrupulous people he had ever met in the business world.

As a young man, he used to go around to job sites with his father and would stop and talk to the workers asking them their feedback on ways to improve the job, figuring, WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER than the actual people doing the work!

Now go back to watching your MSNBC.

Biden needs a string tied to the bathroom doorknob for his tinkle walks at night.

You were doing so well until "doesn't swindle people", nice try though.
You mean not paying someone until they complete the job as specified?
My son-in-law does the same thing; I'll let him know he's a swindler.

1645148949052.png

Oh really? You would just know better from reading the internet dregs? News flash for ya, chump, my uncle did direct business with Trump many years ago, sat across from the table from him, ate dinner with him, and described Trump as one of the most scrupulous people he had ever met in the business world.

As a young man, he used to go around to job sites with his father and would stop and talk to the workers asking them their feedback on ways to improve the job, figuring, WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER than the actual people doing the work!

Now go back to watching your MSNBC.
Your uncle was lucky, luckier than many. I grew up in NYC and Trump had a reputation for not paying his bills except, for his lawyer's bills:

President Trump's family has been snooped on, investigated, spied upon, records searched for ANYTHING the media can find to ruin the guy and you still haven't done it. HOWEVER. solid video, tech evidence of what Humper does is all over the place and you still have your hopes up that you can pin something on President Trump with all your heart. While you ignore the actual corruption.

This thing of accusing him and family of this that and the other. Where are the witnesses? there are none. if there was anything he would most definitely be in prison because you would want that at the very least. What you'd really like to do is to kill him and family on a daily basis, revive them and do it again the next day. THAT is what you'd really like. And you can't have that.

I see you are in slow mode this morning…
The contractors pay the workers.
The owner pays the contractors when the job is completed according to the specifications of the contract.
If Trump reneged on a job completed according to the contract, the Liberal media would have been all over him back in 2015 and he would have been forced to pay up.

Please allow your emotions to control you.

Nothing pisses you fascists off more than our civil rights.

LOL

Elmer,

I just have to ask do you wake screaming his name?

Do any of you lefties care about this?

right now...in front of your noses. Care to defend it?

Forum List

Back