US government routinely sues companies for language that mirrors Trump's racist 'go back' tweets

Trump is safe from Govt. arrest since his tweets weren't racist.

Can't say the same for the our death cult members of Congress though. They were very vocal in their rants against the Jews.

They should have been censured long ago and I'd love to see a condemning vote by Congress on that one.

Only one person didn't automatically react to hearing the dinner bell like Pavlo's dog. With the exception of that one person you all missed the point entirely and I believe intentionally because no one can be this stupid, at least not every single one of you.

So I'm not even going to try to argue in support of what I posted I instead only ask this one question and ask that you answer it honestly. So here's the question:

Which scenario is more likely to be the case?

Case 1
That the EEOC along with the federal and other courts are all wrong when they've RULED that telling someone to "go back to Africa/Mexico/the Middle East/etc." is indicative of a hostile environment due to animus based on one's race, national origin or religious heritage/beliefs and therefore Trump is not being racists when he makes comments of this nature

OR

Case 2
That the comments that Trump has made do indicate hostility toward those targeted by these words based on racial, national origin and/or religious animus as proven by the settlements obtained by the EEOC and the courts on behalf of aggrieved workers.

Essentially one of them is wrong. Are you all honestly going to try to claim that it's the EEOC and the courts who are wrong in this scenario?

And please, no one made a claim that Trump could be sued, only that others who have used the same words/phrases that he did in this situation have successfully been sued under the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I realize critical thinking is not you all's strong suit but try it, you might find it refreshing.

I guess it's a good thing Trump isn't the freak 4's employer. LMAO

Just saying, defend your Samaritans in the event them christians are right about that new testament having something to do with getting into heaven.

Evidence is coming out that Omar was brought into the US by someone not she was not related to under an assumed name and much more. An orange jump suit may be in her near future.

If not her, I bet others have come under false pretenses.

FWIW, the birthers from past/present decades make your claim sound like a conspiracy theory.

Just saying, defend your Samaritans in the event them christians are right about that new testament having something to do with getting into heaven.

Evidence is coming out that Omar was brought into the US by someone not she was not related to under an assumed name and much more. An orange jump suit may be in her near future.

FWIW, the birthers from past/present decades make your claim sound like a conspiracy theory.

Yep many have brought non-family members with them, the government has wised up and has started doing DNA testing. Omar herself won't be held liable for that because she was 10 yoa, but tax fraud and other things are still hanging over her head.

Yep many have brought non-family members with them, the government has wised up and has started doing DNA testing. Omar herself won't be held liable for that because she was 10 yoa, but tax fraud and other things are still hanging over her head.

Is she the gal with old rich parents who just happened to be allowed into the country because they had money?

Is she the gal with old rich parents who just happened to be allowed into the country because they had money?

Not that I'm aware of, they came in as refugees.

Forum List

Back