Trump failed to contact Jimmy Kimmel about his son

"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man. Then I read this post:

"A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."
Is Jimmy Kimmel using an Oboobocare exchange for his son's healthcare?

Because if not Kimmel is a full of shit moron talking out of his asshole

It's NOT about what Jimmy Kimmel's insurance is. It's about the fact that Kimmel realizes that other families could go through the same thing he is with his son that aren't fortunate enough to be in the same situation he is financially, and if they don't have health care their kids could die without the proper treatment. :rolleyes:

Golly. I guess a parent should take responsibility for their family then, get a job and buy some health insurance.

"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man. Then I read this post:

"A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."

It's NOT about what Jimmy Kimmel's insurance is. It's about the fact that Kimmel realizes that other families could go through the same thing he is with his son that aren't fortunate enough to be in the same situation he is financially, and if they don't have health care their kids could die without the proper treatment. :rolleyes:
Ok so why is Obamacare not providing this healthcare? and why are so many million Americans currently uninsured? Are you going to blame Trump for what Obooba did?

Try again kiddypoo

"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man.

Then I read this post: "A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."
People in this thread have already forgotten what was important in your post.
Thousands of dead soldiers families have NOT received a call from Trump. Trump only needs to call 1 for the publicity.

I see. Thousands of servicemen have died on Trump's watch then. Mind if I call you a snowflake (i.e, soft and full of BS)?

Golly. I guess a parent should take responsibility for their family then, get a job and buy some health insurance.

Golly, before Obamacare so many people that had kids couldn't afford health insurance, and golly, even many of those that did would have such a low cap on their insurance it wouldn't cover the cost of the many surgeries their kid would go through like Kimmel's. They would either not be able to pay it and their kid would die, or they would be so far in debt they would have to file bankruptcy.

Part of Trumpcare is insisting that babies like Kimmel's be forced to die. Of course the orange shitpile didn't call him. Nobody likes an awkward conversation.
Can you post that part of Trumpcare, along with your IQ?

PS. There is no Trumpcare, the GOP plan existed before Trump and Trump has never written a medical care plan

Rumpcare involves blood transfusions that come out of Megyn Kelly's Wherever, and if more is needed,Mika Brzezinski's eyes. I read about it in Time Magazine.

Also there's free therapy for not-orange-enough skin and for arthrogryposis:

TrumpKovImpers.gif

Obesity, however, will be addressed more simply:

blog_trump_belt_buckle_0.gif

Hard to believe we even HAVE this kind of material to work with....

Ok so why is Obamacare not providing this healthcare? and why are so many million Americans currently uninsured? Are you going to blame Trump for what Obooba did?

Try again kiddypoo

You keep quoting shit that isn't true. Kimmel get's insurance through ABC the company he works for. Why would he have Obamacare? Why are millions of Americans uninsured? Because they would rather pay the penalty than buy health insurance. It's their choice.

Try again kiddypoo

You keep quoting shit that isn't true. Kimmel get's insurance through ABC the company he works for. Why would he have Obamacare? Why are millions of Americans uninsured? Because they would rather pay the penalty than buy health insurance. It's their choice.

Kimmel can choose whatever insurance he wants for his family. He could have declined the ABC poor coverage and instead went for the superior coverage that you are claiming that Oboobocare provides.

I have proved you full of shit as millions of Americans would rather not have health insurance then pay thousand dollar deductibles on Oboobcare, that even Kimmel could not afford

Next

Try again kiddypoo

Kimmel can choose whatever insurance he wants for his family. He could have declined the ABC poor coverage and instead went for the superior coverage that you are claiming that Oboobocare provides.

I have proved you full of shit as millions of Americans would rather not have health insurance then pay thousand dollar deductibles on Oboobcare, that even Kimmel could not afford

Next

Since when did I say ABC's insurance was bad and that Obamacare was better? Please show me.

There are millions of people that choose not to have health insurance and would rather pay the penalty because:

A. They are like you and hate anything with Obama's name attached to it.

B. They are stubborn people that don't like to be told that they "must" do something even if it is for their own good.

C. They think they are healthy enough and they never go to the doctor so they don't need it.

[

It's not because he's a "bad man". It's because he's a narcissistic asshole. There's a slight difference. The first is a sin of commission; the second is just raw negligence.
Kimmel is definitely a narcissistic asshole although I don't doubt Trump is too.

Izzat right.

I don't know much about him. Can you link us to where he declares he will be the greatest TV host that God ever created?

Or where he stays up to four in the morning tweeting butthurt?
Or continually obsesses on his "ratings"?
Or claims "David Letterman tapped my wires"?
Or declares that "TV is a mess, and only I can fix it"?
Or where he poses as his own press agent to try to sell stories to gossip rags about his adultery escapades?
Or utters with a straight face, "I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand"?
Or declares "three million illegal viewers were watching Colbert" and that's why he didn't get the ratings?
Can you show us the fake Time Magazine with Kimmel on the cover, festooned all over the TV studio?

[

It's not because he's a "bad man". It's because he's a narcissistic asshole. There's a slight difference. The first is a sin of commission; the second is just raw negligence.
Kimmel is definitely a narcissistic asshole although I don't doubt Trump is too.

Izzat right.

I don't know much about him. Can you link us to where he declares he will be the greatest TV host that God ever created?

Or obsesses on his "ratings"?
Or declares "David Letterman tapped my wires"?
Or where he poses as his own press agent to try to sell stories to gossip rags about his adultery escapades?
Or declares "I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand"?
Or declares "three million illegal viewers were watching Colbert" and that's why he didn't get the ratings?
You're a prick too, but I'm not going to waste my time linking it.

[

Izzat right.

Or continually obsesses on his "ratings"?
Or claims "David Letterman tapped my wires"?
Or declares that "TV is a mess, and only I can fix it"?
Or utters with a straight face, "I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand"?
Can you show us the fake Time Magazine with Kimmel on the cover, festooned all over the TV studio?
You're a prick too, but I'm not going to waste my time linking it.

I 'll take that as a "no", a "no", a "no", a "no", a "no", a "no", a "no", a "no", and...... uh, a "no".

Try again kiddypoo

Next

Since when did I say ABC's insurance was bad and that Obamacare was better? Please show me.

There are millions of people that choose not to have health insurance and would rather pay the penalty because:

B. They are stubborn people that don't like to be told that they "must" do something even if it is for their own good.

C. They think they are healthy enough and they never go to the doctor so they don't need it.
You forgot a few reasons.
They can't afford the co pay or the minimums so having Obamacare is exactly like having no insurance at all.

Try again kiddypoo

Next

Name one thing Oboob did that was good for America?

1. Is letting criminals out of jail a good thing?
2. Is decriminalizing drugs a good thing?
3. Is free healthcare for every border jumper a good thing?
4. Is letting homosexual deviants into little girls bathrooms a good thing?

All of the above are good things, to morons like you.

PS. Seriously, I do not have to show you anything, you got that schizzo?

Try again kiddypoo

Next

And as usual you can't stay on topic.

Try again kiddypoo

Next

Now name one thing Oboob did that was good for America?

As usual the schitzo (you) believes that they have the right to tell people what they can discuss.

This is described as delusions of grandeur.

Now name one thing Oboob did that was good for America?

PS. Seriously, I do not have to show you anything, you got that schizzo?????????

Try again kiddypoo

Next

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Forum List

Back