O’Reilly Returning to TV – on CNN

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly announced Wednesday on the weekday podcast he hosts from his personal website that he plans to return to television next month for a brief appearance on CNN.

He specifically intends to appear on “Smerconish,” a CNN program hosted by Michael Smerconish, a good friend of his who used to serve as the primary fill-in host for his now-defunct radio program, “The Radio Factor.”

O’Reilly revealed as much while speaking Wednesday evening with Smerconish, though he also used the opportunity to take a quick swipe at his friend’s employer.

More @ Breaking: O'Reilly Officially Returns to Television... Takes Aim at Shocking Network

And I just read a report that the left is conducting an all out attack on Hannity advertisers.

Funny ain't it, how they swap teams with such abandon. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

O'Really? So he's gonna grab TV by the Smerconish?

I thought Smerconish was a radio show on WPHT. :dunno:

I haven't paid to get Bill on the internet and I won't pay to get Bill on CNN. As to Hannity, they apparently got Eric Bolling for another empty sex charge, so why not go after Hannity? The point of the women's movement was never about equality but male bashing. When Fox finally becomes all women run by women, I will give up on TV news altogether.

Forum List

Back