Trump Expected to Kill Landmark Boeing Plane Sales to Iran

Good. Why the fuck would someone support selling sponsors of terrorism equipment?

Kind of like removing the plastic bag from one’s head. And yet the left will object.

Trump Admin Expected to Kill Landmark Boeing Plane Sales to Iran

Why? Once again Trump acts with malice and a lack of aforethought. The POTUS has not a single bone of diplomacy in his bonehead.

He picks fights, that's his forte; The Art of the Deal is a fiction.
Right on cue the left jump in to defend the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Kind of like removing the plastic bag from one’s head. And yet the left will object.

Trump Admin Expected to Kill Landmark Boeing Plane Sales to Iran

Why? Once again Trump acts with malice and a lack of aforethought. The POTUS has not a single bone of diplomacy in his bonehead.

He picks fights, that's his forte; The Art of the Deal is a fiction.
Right on cue the left jump in to defend the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism in the world.
I was talking to some bedwetter the other day and they were like "where is the proof?" :lol:

Good. Why the fuck would someone support selling sponsors of terrorism equipment?
Likely Iran would have returned those planes to the US.
upload_2017-10-24_7-5-1.png

why TNThar? was the deal not for PASSENGER PLANES----not bombers? I support charging the bastards
as much as possible-----but how would passenger planes
compromise us? (assuming they do not intend to crash them into tall buildings)

why TNThar? was the deal not for PASSENGER PLANES----not bombers? I support charging the bastards
It wouldnt matter if they were toothbrushes, IMO

Once again an idiot-gram is all a Trump supporter cam come up with, no substance and thoughtless.

Once again the stupid, arrogant and biddable tumpanzess mimic their beloved President, and choose to attack the person and not their argument.
You have no argument, you just want terrorism here.

sheeeesh-----a bit mean-spirited today.

Once again the stupid, arrogant and biddable tumpanzess mimic their beloved President, and choose to attack the person and not their argument.

I do have an argument, you simply lack the intelligence to comprehend it; I do not want terrorism here, which is why I believe the NRA must stop enabling terrorists via their no gun control policies.

I do have an argument, you simply lack the intelligence to comprehend it; I do not want terrorism here, which is why I believe the NRA must stop enabling terrorists via their no gun control policies.
Idiot NRA letting Iran have weapons - those demons!

The left are getting more and more insane by the millisecond.

Winner most baseless post of the year! You claim you do not want terrorists here, but everything we do to try to limit our exposure to them YOU are against it!

Forum List

Back