I am so sick of this shit.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Both sides are like a bunch of fucking children.

And for a national news/punditry program to lead with it just goes to show that the side shows are more important to the hacks on both sides rather than the real issues we face as a nation.

And for a national news/punditry program to lead with it just goes to show that the side shows are more important to the hacks on both sides rather than the real issues we face as a nation.

what a whiny snowflake U R; get over the freedom of speech that you (obviously) hate & move on wit yo lif'

The kneeling is fine... the media outcry is revealing. The politicization of it is obvious from both sides. How about we stop giving all these people such attention

• Banned

what a whiny snowflake U R; get over the freedom of speech that you (obviously) hate & move on wit yo lif'

^^^^so stupid he missed the point

Me, too. Dolphins are no longer my team, sadly

The kneeling is fine... the media outcry is revealing. The politicization of it is obvious from both sides. How about we stop giving all these people such attention

He's "so sick of this shit" that he made sure there was a thread on it, didn't he.'

What a fucking hypocrite.

• Banned

He's "so sick of this shit" that he made sure there was a thread on it, didn't he.'

Don't be bitter that you got made to look a fool in another thread then come in here and continue shitting your pants.

Don't be bitter that you got made to look a fool in another thread then come in here and continue shitting your pants.

I'm simply noting the same bullshit pattern here that you got spanked for over there.

Yet here you are looking for different results.

Fucking hypocrite.

Truth be told, the NFL has TWO books, the usual rule book for game penalties and the like and the much harder to find Team Guideline that outlines how teams are supposed to act. I saw it once and thought I had a copy but can't find it, but the NFL has always had a rule that teams are to stand and salute the flag with hand over heart. Seems like a given, doesn't it? I mean, in your entire life, you ever think you'd have to argue with a person about THAT? All Goodell needs to do is enforce it, but I guess he's afraid that too many of the jungle rabbits or idiot fans would get up and hop away from their cushy salaries and leave the game high and dry like LeVeon Bell.

I'm simply noting the same bullshit pattern here that you got spanked for over there.

Fucking hypocrite.

I want a refund on the space I rent in your head. The place is barren

Truth be told, the NFL has TWO books, the usual rule book for game penalties and the like and the much harder to find Team Guideline that outlines how teams are supposed to act. I saw it once and thought I had a copy but can't find it, but the NFL has always had a rule that teams are to stand and salute the flag with hand over heart. Seems like a given, doesn't it? I mean, in your entire life, you ever think you'd have to argue with a person about THAT? All Goodell needs to do is enforce it, but I guess he's afraid that too many of the jungle rabbits or idiot fans would get up and hop away from their cushy salaries and leave the game high and dry like LeVeon Bell.

We've seen it here before, like a year ago. It's not a "rule"; it says players "should" stand. Far as I know "should" still means "should". And effective with the current season they give players the option of staying in the locker room ---- as they always did before until a few years ago.

Fucking hypocrite.

I want a refund on the space I rent in your head. The place is barren

I want a double refund on the time you've pissed away on this thread posting stupid fucking bullshit.

Fucking hypocrite.

"I am so sick of this shit that I'm gonna ....nnnnnggghhh..... I'm gonna milk one more .... mmmmggghhh..... thread out of it. That's how much I've had it with this ....nnngggguuhh.... shit".

God already did bless them with supreme athletic talent but not political astuteness.

If youre sick stop watching it. Why are you sick of people expressing their beliefs by protesting?

Forum List

Back