Trump escalates his promised war on the free market

Trump proves once again he is no conservative and neither are his zealots.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If protecting American workers and companies isn't conservative, then what is?
Because that is a very conservative ideology.

conservative ideology used to be smaller government and more personal freedoms, but clearly neither of those mean a shit to you people who claim the time of Conservative today

Nationalistic economic policies of protecting the workers by higher tariffs through the use of government power at the expense of the individual, especially in the context of racial identity, is closer to fascism than to Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher.

Of course, all of Trump’s cheerleaders here who haven’t studied economic systems and instead rely on bumper sticker slogans fed to them by highly ideological and biased news sources and who screamed at Obama for being a fascist will disagree.

Okay, Marxist
itsok.gif

Marxism is against Capitalism.
Trump and Conservatives are Capitalist, not lefty libs who are Marxists.
^ supports massive tariffs and subsidies. Otherwise known as Marxism.

No one is supporting massive, just fairer for us,rather than us always being in the red.

So, in your world a 50% tariff is not massive?

That's how Trump is going to get them to pay for the wall ..

so now Korea is going to pay for the wall? Damn, when did that happen?

Also, I know this is a bit above you, but we the consumers pay the tariffs, not the countries they are imposed on. It is just another tax

Marxism is against Capitalism.
Trump and Conservatives are Capitalist, not lefty libs who are Marxists.

No one is supporting massive, just fairer for us,rather than us always being in the red.

Also, I know this is a bit above you, but we the consumers pay the tariffs, not the countries they are imposed on. It is just another tax

Wash machines are easy to rebuild nothing to them and once again I am 100% right Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name.

And also so you agree that company's pay no tax they just collect taxes?

If protecting American workers and companies isn't conservative, then what is?
Because that is a very conservative ideology.
I remember when conservatives used to oppose Marxist economics. :lmao:

All it took was a swindler born into money, to completely wrap you around his tiny finger :laugh:

Since the democrats are losing everything lately, I guess we can expect a whole lot more of this butthurt lying in 2018.
Except it was all true. Unless you think Trump is self-made and isn't enacting massive artificial controls on the free market.

He said he would make the trades and tariffs fairer to Americans as we're in the red with other countries.
Yeah..... He'll impose massive artificial controls on the free market. Just as our founders wanted. :rolleyes:

Imposing tariffs is one of the original functions of the federal government, which proves it's what the founders wanted.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Wash machines are easy to rebuild nothing to them and once again I am 100% right Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name.

And since you support Trump 110% you have just let us all know that you too are a liberal.

Thanks for coming out of the closet.

And since you support Trump 110% you have just let us all know that you too are a liberal.

I will support the the fat ass Rosie if she makes fun of left, nothing more enjoyable to watch them cry .

I will support the the fat ass Rosie if she makes fun of left, nothing more enjoyable to watch them cry .

So, you like to see people make fun of your side? Well, that is different. But whatever makes you happy.

I am honestly happy to see you come clean and admit to being a liberal. It is hard to live a lie the way you were. I am sure you will be much happier now.

So, you like to see people make fun of your side? Well, that is different. But whatever makes you happy.

I am honestly happy to see you come clean and admit to being a liberal. It is hard to live a lie the way you were. I am sure you will be much happier now.

Kind of a lame post, it's not night time spark it up ...

Not lame at all, I am honestly happy for you.

Not lame at all, I am honestly happy for you.

You need more caffeine in you.

Trump subsidizing the solar energy industry?

Didn't the RW'ers throw a massive fit over that when Obama did something comparable?

That's subsidizing with other countries money, not ours ...

You do know that's how are nation started right?

The Korean washing machines get subsidies making them cheaper to sell here. The tariff simply levels the inequality. Same for solar panels.

That’s not true. Trump is lying to you. He’s looking for excuses to talk tough and beat up on some small country that isn’t in a position to tell him to go fuck himself. South Korea fits that bill.

He won in the rust belt with his protectionist promises. That position has been popular going back to Perot's run in 1992. It's the mainstream GOP party position though.

This is a liberal idea going back 200 plus years.

So you agree that Trump won the election by going to the left of Hillary Clinton on trade.

lol, I said that the day or so after the election.

He won in the rust belt with his protectionist promises. That position has been popular going back to Perot's run in 1992. It's the mainstream GOP party position though.

So you agree that Trump won the election by going to the left of Hillary Clinton on trade.

I knew it so did you.

Ok I admit people that voted for Trump were stupid on this policie its totatal left wing philosophy.

Forum List

Back