Trump escalates his promised war on the free market

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Trump ran on a platform of massive tariffs and subsidies. These feel like feeler tariffs, since his base opposes retail and new technologies. If they respond well, expect more Marxist trade policies. It's interesting that, with all the North Korea tensions, the tariffs on washing machines are directly aimed at damaging our ally South Korea.

Trump imposes tariffs on solar panels and washing machines in first major trade action of 2018

Today's GOP continues it's march towards becoming the pre-civil rights Democrat Party.

The Korean washing machines get subsidies making them cheaper to sell here. The tariff simply levels the inequality. Same for solar panels.

Trump ran on a platform of massive tariffs and subsidies. These feel like feeler tariffs, since his base opposes retail and new technologies. If they respond well, expect more Marxist trade policies. It's interesting that, with all the North Korea tensions, the tariffs on washing machines are directly aimed at damaging our ally South Korea.

Trump imposes tariffs on solar panels and washing machines in first major trade action of 2018

Today's GOP continues it's march towards becoming the pre-civil rights Democrat Party.
Dufus pissed made in China by commies products have increased costs.

MAGA.

Just more taxes.

• Banned
Trump proves once again he is no conservative and neither are his zealots.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If protecting American workers and companies isn't conservative, then what is?
Because that is a very conservative ideology.
I remember when conservatives used to oppose Marxist economics. :lmao:

All it took was a swindler born into money, to completely wrap you around his tiny finger :laugh:

All it took was a swindler born into money, to completely wrap you around his tiny finger :laugh:

Since the democrats are losing everything lately, I guess we can expect a whole lot more of this butthurt lying in 2018.

They still do.
Free markets.
Trump rolled back a whole bunch of government regulations.

Since the democrats are losing everything lately, I guess we can expect a whole lot more of this butthurt lying in 2018.
Except it was all true. Unless you think Trump is self-made and isn't enacting massive artificial controls on the free market.

But we'll have lots of fun poking. :poke: :lmao:

They still do.
Free markets.
This thread is about the massive tariffs he campaigned on, and is now enacting. Stop trolling and derailing the thread.

Except it was all true. Unless you think Trump is self-made and isn't enacting massive artificial controls on the free market.

He said he would make the trades and tariffs fairer to Americans as we're in the red with other countries.

He said he would make the trades and tariffs fairer to Americans as we're in the red with other countries.
Yeah..... He'll impose massive artificial controls on the free market. Just as our founders wanted. :rolleyes:

They still do.
Free markets.
This thread is about the massive tariffs he campaigned on, and is now enacting. Stop trolling and derailing the thread.

That's exactly what I'm talking about doofus.

Yeah..... He'll impose massive artificial controls on the free market. Just as our founders wanted. :rolleyes:

Almost all of the Countries have trades and tariffs.
How did you think Mexico would eventually pay for the wall?

How did you think Mexico would eventually pay for the wall?

Oh you poor, sweet lil' thing :itsok:

You're the one who will need that. :)
Especially when he does the trade and tariffs on Mexico.
Okay, Marxist
itsok.gif

Forum List

Back