Trump employs symbols of America's racist fringe

Rachel Madcow and the democrat party are over-the-tip bigots. Sexist, racist, homofascist. They are the last people qualified to make judgments about bigotry.
"... over-the-tip bigots"

I kinda think that really applies.

Or, was that a Freudian slip?
The o and the i on the keyboard are next to each other.

A typo is no big deal. Your dumb posts are pretty funny though,
If they're so dumb, how come you can't respond?

Rachel Madcow and the democrat party are over-the-tip bigots. Sexist, racist, homofascist. They are the last people qualified to make judgments about bigotry.
"... over-the-tip bigots"

I kinda think that really applies.

Or, was that a Freudian slip?
The o and the i on the keyboard are next to each other.

A typo is no big deal. Your dumb posts are pretty funny though,
If they're so dumb, how come you can't respond?

You expect me to respond to all of your dumb posts? I don't have that much time.

Everyone of the 60 people who watch Madcow are going to vote for Hillary or Biden.
'Independents' don't watch Madcow they watch FOX cable news.
Negroes don't have the attention span to watch anything on TV except 'COPS' and 'LOCKUP'.

Oh, those green frogs.

The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC

THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW 9/16/16
American white supremacists encouraged by Trump campaign
Rachel Maddow shows American racist groups describing at a press conference how they have found comfort and encouragement in the Donald Trump campaign, emboldening them to come out from the darker edges of American politics.

Alt-Right = Neo Fascist.

Alt-right is an attempt to lump tens of millions of conservatives in with a few hundred neo fascist.

You are doing this because at some level you lefties are realizing, more and more, that you cannot win with the Truth, that you cannot defend your policies and that your agenda has been horrible for this nation's citizens.

AND

What utter nonsense.

Yes the video's that Rachel showed did present the utter nonsense of the racist altRight. Nobody forced them to talk glowingly on video about how Trump represented their goals. You should watch the video if you doubt any part of it.
I watched it --- and, as usual --- then have to suffer thru the left taking the actions of about 7 people and blowing it up into some disastrous conspiracy.

Grow the hell up.

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of the right wingers here have said worse.
A little desperate? Please do not let Hillary drop out! Please!

What utter nonsense.

Yes the video's that Rachel showed did present the utter nonsense of the racist altRight. Nobody forced them to talk glowingly on video about how Trump represented their goals. You should watch the video if you doubt any part of it.
I watched it --- and, as usual --- then have to suffer thru the left taking the actions of about 7 people and blowing it up into some disastrous conspiracy.

Grow the hell up.

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of the right wingers here have said worse.

Far from desperate. More like looking forward to the election and inauguration of
President Clinton.

Isn't it a good thing for racist groups to come out from the "darker edges of American politics"? Democrats used the KKK as their political muscle for decades and they even celebrated the election of a former KKK member to the senate. Isn't it a good thing that democrat senator Robert Byrd came out of darker edges of American politics?

What utter nonsense.

Grow the hell up.

Far from desperate. More like looking forward to the election and inauguration of
President Clinton.
You are crazy, I'd be surprised if she shows up next week for the debates. Cross your fingers!

Grow the hell up.

President Clinton.
You are crazy, I'd be surprised if she shows up next week for the debates. Cross your fingers!
Fingers still crossed...?

hillaryclintonshouldershimmy.jpg

Forum List

Back