Trump employs symbols of America's racist fringe

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh, those green frogs.

The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC

THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW 9/16/16
American white supremacists encouraged by Trump campaign
Rachel Maddow shows American racist groups describing at a press conference how they have found comfort and encouragement in the Donald Trump campaign, emboldening them to come out from the darker edges of American politics.

What utter nonsense.

Yes the video's that Rachel showed did present the utter nonsense of the racist altRight. Nobody forced them to talk glowingly on video about how Trump represented their goals. You should watch the video if you doubt any part of it.

What utter nonsense.

Yes the video's that Rachel showed did present the utter nonsense of the racist altRight. Nobody forced them to talk glowingly on video about how Trump represented their goals. You should watch the video if you doubt any part of it.
I watched it --- and, as usual --- then have to suffer thru the left taking the actions of about 7 people and blowing it up into some disastrous conspiracy.

Grow the hell up.

Oh, those green frogs.

Rachel Maddow shows American racist groups describing at a press conference how they have found comfort and encouragement in the Donald Trump campaign, emboldening them to come out from the darker edges of American politics.
He totally is:

Seems the Trump campaign really embracing the Alt Right. Symbols and everything.

What utter nonsense.

I watched it --- and, as usual --- then have to suffer thru the left taking the actions of about 7 people and blowing it up into some disastrous conspiracy.

Grow the hell up.

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of the right wingers here have said worse.

What utter nonsense.

Grow the hell up.

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of the right wingers here have said worse.
"... at least half ..." Of course, you have some kind of proof of that ... I mean, other than Hillary's drug-maddened baskets of deplorables moment.

You do, right?

Right?

While many on the Right feign ignorance, the Alt-Right has their own presidential candidate, with high ratings.

Rachel Madcow and the democrat party are over-the-tip bigots. Sexist, racist, homofascist. They are the last people qualified to make judgments about bigotry.
"... over-the-tip bigots"

I kinda think that really applies.

Or, was that a Freudian slip?

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of
You realize the moronic things you say here lasts forever don't you? Wanting a border that can't be crossed illegally isn't racist. Wanting no borders is moronic. Oh looky, you've come full circle.

You're going to hide from the fact that at least half of Trump's supporters agree with what those racists said? Hell, much more than half of
You realize the moronic things you say here lasts forever don't you? Wanting a border that can't be crossed illegally isn't racist. Wanting no borders is moronic. Oh looky, you've come full circle.

Making shit up and accusing others of it is all you do.

Rachel Madcow and the democrat party are over-the-tip bigots. Sexist, racist, homofascist. They are the last people qualified to make judgments about bigotry.
"... over-the-tip bigots"

I kinda think that really applies.

Or, was that a Freudian slip?
The o and the i on the keyboard are next to each other.

Alt-Right = Neo Fascist.
There you go, spewing more Marxist talking points and words of the day in lieu of discussion.
You are a dupe.
You didn't watch he video, did you?
I'm not watching madcow and democrat propaganda bullshit.

Alt-Right = Neo Fascist.
There you go, spewing more Marxist talking points and words of the day in lieu of discussion.
You are a dupe.
You didn't watch he video, did you?
I'm not watching madcow and democrat propaganda bullshit.
So you think you can be a fair critic of it.

Oh, those green frogs.

Blow it out your ass.......the democrat party is the party of racism.....smearing Trump with racism is all assholes like you can do.....he has been in the public eye for decades...he has been scrutinized by tabloids for decades....and now...all of a sudden, he is a racist......the democrats obsess about race, they exploit race for political power....but the internet now means that morons like you will be challenged when you throw out the tired, dumb, racism accusation.....

the democrat party is composed of actual racists....racists who do not hide their racism........

black lives matter
la raza,
the congressional black caucus
al sharpton
jesse jackson
barak obama
bill and hilary clinton.....

All openly racist and never called on it...

Forum List

Back