Trump Economics – February Private Sector Job Growth Shatters Expectations, 298,000 Jobs Added…

I wonder how many liberals spit out their kashi this morning when they read the news?

Any chance one of you might post the average monthly ADP number since the payroll additions went net positive in early 2010?

That might give us an idea of how good that number is....

WINNING!

…“and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning; and eventually you will say we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”. ~ Donald Trump
Bri,

For everyone's edification, post the ADP number for Feb, 2009.........

Just so everyone can compare the state of the economy when Trump slithered in to that when the worst POTUS of the modern era slithered out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers....

Please keep it to the numbers, if you could....I don't trust you to get the ordinal ranking correct.....as I recall, one of the numbers is negative...

Bri,

Listen, man.....I was just kidding.....I don't want you bruising that pork roast resting precariously enough on your neck...

Since March 2010, ADP payroll additions have AVERAGED nearly 80% of last month number......that's for the past 6.75 years....average........every month......

CEOs expecting some kind of bubble- all imaginary so far. And no more ridiculous GOP obstruction any more!! I'm betting no more debt limit crises anymore with 1% GDP cut every time...

Hey, Bri....

What happened?

One minute you're all crowin' and shit..........then we get The Silence of The Pork Roast....

Forum List

Back