Trump Dumps Fox News Debate and Here's Why

Trump has probably put on his best pouty face also for this encounter. When that happens people are supposed to melt and give little Trumpy-Wumpy his way.
Umm, Trump is still leading in all the polls in every state and nationally by double digits.

Get a grip, dude.
Of course the pouty look works for Trump. The pouty look has probably worked all of Trump's life and is still working. I know my wife gets tears when she sees Trump put on that face.

Trump has probably put on his best pouty face also for this encounter. When that happens people are supposed to melt and give little Trumpy-Wumpy his way.
Umm, Trump is still leading in all the polls in every state and nationally by double digits.

Get a grip, dude.
Of course the pouty look works for Trump. The pouty look has probably worked all of Trump's life and is still working. I know my wife gets tears when she sees Trump put on that face.
You're joking, but Trump has been winning audiences with his mugging for years now.

He is a pro at working crowds and winning over audiences.

The liberals and establishment RINOs have completely underestimated Trump.

this debate is thelast and only debate where the players could really turn up the heat on each other... it would be all candidates against him....and he doesn't want to participate in that, otherwise he'd be there.... imo

this debate is thelast and only debate where the players could really turn up the heat on each other... it would be all candidates against him....and he doesn't want to participate in that, otherwise he'd be there.... imo
Why would he want to play the pinyata? He's no fool and FOX gave him an excuse.

Listen up RNC.

You read that -- and what you got out of it is "Fox News is now butt hurt"? :disbelief:

Did you not read,

"Capitulating to politicians' ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards.. Trump is still welcome to join the debate "but he can't dictate the moderators or the questions."​

I mean when you have Fox Noise of all creatures schooling you on journalistic standards --- and they're right --- you've hit rock bottom.
I have now seen it all; Pogo the no Cerebro defending Fox, roflmao

And not for the first time.

I don't defend entities; I defend what's right.
What is cited above is simply right. There is no argument against it.

You read that -- and what you got out of it is "Fox News is now butt hurt"? :disbelief:

Did you not read,

"Capitulating to politicians' ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards.. Trump is still welcome to join the debate "but he can't dictate the moderators or the questions."​

I mean when you have Fox Noise of all creatures schooling you on journalistic standards --- and they're right --- you've hit rock bottom.

IfGunsOffendYou_zpsgd7uwntm.jpg

off topic, but I dont give a fuck...it is all relevant to Pogo

Get a grip, dude.

That's prolly the fumes from that orange makeup he slaps all over his face.

Get a grip, dude.

HitlerHitlary_zpscx62oitj.jpg

Get a grip, dude.

did she really say that

seems like something she would say

Get a grip, dude.

did she really say that

Yeah, I forget where though.

But when you got Dhimmis voting, it kind of doesnt make any difference to them.

Get a grip, dude.

did she really say that

Yeah, I forget where though.

But when you got Dhimmis voting, it kind of doesnt make any difference to them.

they like actually

want more of it

Well he's known for the unexpected. He says it keeps his adversaries off guard. I wonder how that would work for him in a nuclear standoff.

Dumping the debate might work well for him if he get's nominated. I expect he will reveal he's more liberal than Hillary to get Democrat votes. The Republicans will still vote for him because he's their nominee.
While I disagree with most of your conclusions, it is a reasonable post and well expressed.

Thank you.

Trump is not a liberal, except in the 1968 kind of liberal, which makes him a conservative today.

Trump is way ahead in Iowa now according to Fox and so there is no upside to him doing the debate.

And Trumps ability to keep his opponents off guard, or just looking stupid, is why no one will engage in nuclear brinksmanship with him.

Trump will have 'answers' prepared within a month of taking office for a wide variety of situations, just like he does in business, you can count on it.

20 percent of Trump's base is democrats

As Fox got wind of Trump considering dropping out of the debate they issued this statement to Mediaite:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

That triggered his statement about being "toyed with" and subsequently dropping out.

"toyed with" are the operative words ..

I believe Trump's doing the toying... :laugh:

Their press release was insanely stupid. Nobody will watch the debate now.

The Wounded Warriors Win. America Wins. Trump wins.

Fox News and the Trump haters lose. AGAIN.

As Fox got wind of Trump considering dropping out of the debate they issued this statement to Mediaite:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

That triggered his statement about being "toyed with" and subsequently dropping out.

Trump has opened himself up to yooge embarrassment if they still get over 20 million viewers, another hack off his invincibility. He should still go on and try to rub their noses in the dirt they're throwing at him, even though I'm not a fan I like Fox less.

Exactly how clueless is Donald T. Rump?

This clueless:

"Let them have their debate and let's see how they do with the ratings." (here)​

The "ratings". He actually thinks running for president is about selling widgets to the unwashed.

I mean -- holy shit.
He knows that ratings (advertisement $$$) is important to FOX news and the other news outlets.

Did you not read,

Is Trump dictating the moderators or the questions .?.

He's just deciding he doesn't want to be there .. he can play the game anyway he pleases, voters will decide and you can continue to believe the worst .. everybody wins.

Trump has opened himself up to yooge embarrassment if they still get over 20 million viewers, another hack off his invincibility. He should still go on and try to rub their noses in the dirt they're throwing at him, even though I'm not a fan I like Fox less.

Trump embarrassed .. well, I haven't seen that yet, seems unlikely.. besides

Democrats and their media nincompoops will be watching Fox News (the debate) in frothing droves, it's comical....:lmao:

Last edited:

Did you not read,

Is Trump dictating the moderators or the questions .?.

That's what Fox is saying, yes.

You callin' Fox News :salute: a liar???

:rofl:

Forum List

Back