Trump Dumps Fox News Debate and Here's Why

As Fox got wind of Trump considering dropping out of the debate they issued this statement to Mediaite:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

That triggered his statement about being "toyed with" and subsequently dropping out.
I think he made the right decision. Why should he do it if it looks like a total ambush orchestrated by the establishment? He'd have all his opponents plus the moderators all ganging up trying to break him. He's too smart for that.

As Fox got wind of Trump considering dropping out of the debate they issued this statement to Mediaite:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

That triggered his statement about being "toyed with" and subsequently dropping out.
I think he made the right decision. Why should he do it if it looks like a total ambush orchestrated by the establishment? He'd have all his opponents plus the moderators all ganging up trying to break him. He's too smart for that.
He went out on top.

The one thing everyone should take away from this whole election is that the media and big money have controlled the whole process (on both sides) all along. Love Trump or hate him, he has exposed the 'men behind the curtain'. We are bearing witness to a real revolution across America.

Fox News done fucked up real bad with that Tweet. Bashing Trump in this way publicly was an amateurish stupid move any way you look at it. That's the problem with cyber media, once you put it out like that, you can't take it back.

He went out on top.

The one thing everyone should take away from this whole election is that the media and big money have controlled the whole process (on both sides) all along. Love Trump or hate him, he has exposed the 'men behind the curtain'. We are bearing witness to a real revolution across America.
100% correct, it's truly amazing how elections are bought and paid for even before the campaigns start.

He went out on top.

That's really a bit much.

No question whatsoever the system is rigged, with a single pseudoparty pretending to dress up as two different parties, both of them being the money party. That's a given. But all Rump has done has been to exploit the media for his own self-aggrandizement.

Said it before, will say it again -- Rump isn't in this to get elected. He's in it for the only thing he's ever been in anything for -- attention. You get a lot more of that kind of thing out of a campaign than you do out of a presidency.

Fox News done fucked up real bad with that Tweet. Bashing Trump in this way publicly was an amateurish stupid move any way you look at it. That's the problem with cyber media, once you put it out like that, you can't take it back.

Translation:

Translation:
You cant even post relevant videos.

What a moron.

RINOsvrsTrumpObama_zpscytijknr.jpg

Exactly how clueless is Donald T. Rump?

This clueless:

"Let them have their debate and let's see how they do with the ratings." (here)​

The "ratings". He actually thinks running for president is about selling widgets to the unwashed.

I mean -- holy shit.

Trump has probably put on his best pouty face also for this encounter. When that happens people are supposed to melt and give little Trumpy-Wumpy his way.

it is cool that brit hume noticed that trump followers will follow him no matter what

how come this dickweed never noticed the obama zombies

Last edited:
Trump has probably put on his best pouty face also for this encounter. When that happens people are supposed to melt and give little Trumpy-Wumpy his way.
Umm, Trump is still leading in all the polls in every state and nationally by double digits.

Get a grip, dude.

Fox is now butt hurt. Now they are accusing Trumps campaign of terrorism against Megyn Kelly. They just released this.

Fox News Accuses Trump Campaign Manager of Threatening Megyn Kelly

Screen_Shot_2016_01_26_at_10_41_14_PM.png

You read that -- and what you got out of it is "Fox News is now butt hurt"? :disbelief:

Did you not read,

"Capitulating to politicians' ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards.. Trump is still welcome to join the debate "but he can't dictate the moderators or the questions."​

I mean when you have Fox Noise of all creatures schooling you on journalistic standards --- and they're right --- you've hit rock bottom.

This is the point I predicted months ago -- as soon as Rump gets grilled on nuts and bolts of any issue, rather than the emotive cotton candy fluff he's been farting the whole time --- he's gonna melt down. And here it is. Apparently it was Megyn Kelly that got to him.

I think my favourite part is Rump's goon going on about Megyn Kelly had a "rough couple of days and would hate to see her go through that again". Small wonder the Putin mobster lovers relate.

"Nice army base you've got here general ----- would be a shame if something were to --- you know..... happen to it....."

Fox is now butt hurt. Now they are accusing Trumps campaign of terrorism against Megyn Kelly. They just released this.

Fox News Accuses Trump Campaign Manager of Threatening Megyn Kelly

Screen_Shot_2016_01_26_at_10_41_14_PM.png
Lol, now Trump is a terrorist?

roflmao

Trump does not have to debate. There is no law compelling him. He is the guy at the poker game that is holding everyone elses money and if the others get rude to with him and gives him justification for leaving, they are fucking themselves over, not Mr Money Bags.

Trump is holding all the cards here and if he doesnt want to risk another debate that is his right.

You read that -- and what you got out of it is "Fox News is now butt hurt"? :disbelief:

Did you not read,

"Capitulating to politicians' ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards.. Trump is still welcome to join the debate "but he can't dictate the moderators or the questions."​

I mean when you have Fox Noise of all creatures schooling you on journalistic standards --- and they're right --- you've hit rock bottom.
I have now seen it all; Pogo the no Cerebro defending Fox, roflmao

Did you not read,

I have now seen it all; Pogo the no Cerebro defending Fox, roflmao

--LOL--

good point and demonstrates my point

Forum List

Back