Trump drops effort to block Texas voter ID law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas Governor Greg Abbott took to Twitter to celebrate the decision
The Associated Press is reporting that the Trump Administration will be ending the federal government’s opposition to Texas’ photo voter identification law.

An attorney for a plaintiff organization said that the Trump administration told her that the federal government has no plan to challenge the Texas voter photo ID law, reported the AP. A representative of the Campaign Legal Center said on Monday that the plaintiffs challenging the voting law .................
Trump Drops Effort to Block Texas’ Voter ID Law
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is one state that won it's point.

Of course. Voter disenfranchisement is their goal.

It can still be fought in the courts even without the DoJ.

Of course, there are those of us who think that invading foreign criminals, those who have already voted multiple times, and those who, for whatever other reasons, are ineligible to vote, should be disenfranchised. It is no secret why it is that those of you on the left wrong oppose efforts to protect the integrity of the electoral system; yours is the side that expects and hopes to benefit from voter fraud.

Of course, there are those of us who think that invading foreign criminals, those who have already voted multiple times, and those who, for whatever other reasons, are ineligible to vote, should be disenfranchised. It is no secret why it is that those of you on the left wrong oppose efforts to protect the integrity of the electoral system; yours is the side that expects and hopes to benefit from voter fraud.

That's right...I forgot about those thousands of imaginary voters that cost Trump the popular vote.

On the other hand...I think that efforts, specifically Texas', which was halted by the courts because it was shown to be discrimminatory and designed to disenfranchise certain groups of voters might also destroy the integrity of the electoral system. Oh...and that is your side which expects and hopes to benefit from voter suppression :D

That's right...I forgot about those thousands of imaginary voters that cost Trump the popular vote.

On the other hand...I think that efforts, specifically Texas', which was halted by the courts because it was shown to be discrimminatory and designed to disenfranchise certain groups of voters might also destroy the integrity of the electoral system. Oh...and that is your side which expects and hopes to benefit from voter suppression :D

Nothing wrong with “disenfranchising” those who are not legitimately entitled to vote.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott took to Twitter to celebrate the decision
The Associated Press is reporting that the Trump Administration will be ending the federal government’s opposition to Texas’ photo voter identification law.

An attorney for a plaintiff organization said that the Trump administration told her that the federal government has no plan to challenge the Texas voter photo ID law, reported the AP. A representative of the Campaign Legal Center said on Monday that the plaintiffs challenging the voting law .................
Trump Drops Effort to Block Texas’ Voter ID Law
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is one state that won it's point.
Free ID to vote!

Forum List

Back