Trump drops a bomb .....

This should be US Policy for ALL nations. If you have citizens sneaking into our country, no soup for you!

So you want Mexico to build a wall to keep their people in?

Ideally Mexico would be a capitalist utopia, but we need to make the terms of NAFTA more in their favor to help them along or something. Is that your goal?

No,we want other countries to respect our borders.
If mehico was going to be a capitalist paradise it would have happened a long time ago.

See, that's the thing. Honduras respects our borders. The Country of Honduras is not invading the United States.

People trying to flee Honduras, the folks who haven't heard we tore down the Statue of Liberty I guess, the people trying to NOT BE Hondurans and become Americans are crossing the border looking for a better life.

They dont want to become Americans.

Ah, neither did all them Italians living in their barrios using their kids to translate English for them?

You mean all those Italians that went as far as to change their names so they'd sound more American?
Those Italians?

This should be US Policy for ALL nations. If you have citizens sneaking into our country, no soup for you!

Ideally Mexico would be a capitalist utopia, but we need to make the terms of NAFTA more in their favor to help them along or something. Is that your goal?
Mexico is the poster child for liberal corruption and why power in centralized government is an idiots dream.

I want the USA to build a wall in order to slow and control the number of people entering the USA, both legally and illegally.
My stated stance is we need to have a moratorum of 10 years minimum on immigration. Zero admission for at least 10 years.

We disagree then. I don't think we have the economy or the population growth to keep up with the Chinese. Heck, we have fallen behind as a country, next as individuals.

I want to import folks, unemployment is low. Our birthrate is low. Big government rezones farmland fast. I see a capitalist problem with the demand for our property and last time we did strange things to prop up property values it got Obama elected.

China can barely feed its populace.

Yup. They have people to spare.

What country buys the most new cars now?

If mehico was going to be a capitalist paradise it would have happened a long time ago.

See, that's the thing. Honduras respects our borders. The Country of Honduras is not invading the United States.

People trying to flee Honduras, the folks who haven't heard we tore down the Statue of Liberty I guess, the people trying to NOT BE Hondurans and become Americans are crossing the border looking for a better life.

Ah, neither did all them Italians living in their barrios using their kids to translate English for them?

You mean all those Italians that went as far as to change their names so they'd sound more American?
Those Italians?

Change their names? Sure some did. Some still have these funny names and these silly colored "axis nation" flags in their pizza places.

Let's throw them out you say!

No, lets assimilate them and keep America Great I say!

Mexico is the poster child for liberal corruption and why power in centralized government is an idiots dream.

I want the USA to build a wall in order to slow and control the number of people entering the USA, both legally and illegally.
My stated stance is we need to have a moratorum of 10 years minimum on immigration. Zero admission for at least 10 years.

We disagree then. I don't think we have the economy or the population growth to keep up with the Chinese. Heck, we have fallen behind as a country, next as individuals.

I want to import folks, unemployment is low. Our birthrate is low. Big government rezones farmland fast. I see a capitalist problem with the demand for our property and last time we did strange things to prop up property values it got Obama elected.

They have 1.4 billion people dumbass.

Complete and utter nonsense.

China STEALS our intellectual property because they don't have the human capital to innovate. Masses of poorly educated peasants directed by a Fascist-Central Planning apparatus cannot compete with the creativity of educated free people.

And China is seeing civil unrest due to their collapsing real estate bubble. Most people in China hold any wealth they have as equity in their homes. This is going to get Very Ugly.

Violence, Public Anger Erupts In China As Home Prices Slide

Hey, I am not the one saying we shouldn't compete even if they have more people. Are you?

Why is it they don't stop in Mexico then?

If they are fleeing Honduras, they have two countries between them while they are in Mexico.

Congrats to them, they made it out. They should put down roots and start their lives.

China STEALS our intellectual property because they don't have the human capital to innovate. Masses of poorly educated peasants directed by a Fascist-Central Planning apparatus cannot compete with the creativity of educated free people.

And China is seeing civil unrest due to their collapsing real estate bubble. Most people in China hold any wealth they have as equity in their homes. This is going to get Very Ugly.

Great, China is having problems and now buys more cars than us. I'm not saying they don't steal our intellectual property. They do.

I'm just saying we need to compete just in case its 50 years before they collapse, or 250.

Those Italians?

Change their names? Sure some did. Some still have these funny names and these silly colored "axis nation" flags in their pizza places.

Let's throw them out you say!

No, lets assimilate them and keep America Great I say!

Didn't hear of any Italians doing this.
Waving Mexican Flags, Anti-Trump Protesters Hold Procession in San Fernando Valley

Great, China is having problems and now buys more cars than us. I'm not saying they don't steal our intellectual property. They do.

I'm just saying we need to compete just in case its 50 years before they collapse, or 250.

Importing masses of illiterate poor people is not going to make us more competitive.

Just sayin'.

Hey, I am not the one saying we shouldn't compete even if they have more people. Are you?

WTF are you talking about?

'Which came first, borders or smuggling?' (Morgan, The Reaper's Line)....borders of Chile and Argentina were closed just before the 'Dirty War' that claimed 30,000 desaparecidos. Those attempting to escape Honduras will be punished for not succeeding.

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

So now we have Trump and you saying "build that wall!"

My my, where have we gone Joe Dimagio.

iu

Yoooge differences........
The Eastern Europeans were trying to flee left wing oppression.
The illegal aliens are trying to loot the American taxpayers.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

immigrationcostsbystate.png

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu
Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.
--------------------------------- good idea !!

iu
Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

What? He said he would cut off funding to them if they did not stop people from entering the USA. Where did he say he wanted Honduras to build a wall?

Or use their military, either I suppose. How the heck else is Hondurus going to stop people from coming quick enough to satisfy Trump?

I would think folks willing to traverse the hemisphere to get here would probably be willing to work better than these coddled failure to launch boys. Unemployment is too low to be turning down people willing to work.
----------------------------------- they would be a detriment to the cohesion of AMERICAN Style society Toronado .

iu

Yoooge differences........
The Eastern Europeans were trying to flee left wing oppression.
The illegal aliens are trying to loot the American taxpayers.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

View attachment 222936

Heck, I'm not even saying don't control our borders. I have no idea why everything has to be all white and brown.

I'm just saying don't encourage them to build a wall and we need more people who want to work.

Just like before, only these folks aren't Dago's or however you spellit. These folks are brown.

iu

Wow.

You missed it.

What? He said he would cut off funding to them if they did not stop people from entering the USA. Where did he say he wanted Honduras to build a wall?

Or use their military, either I suppose. How the heck else is Hondurus going to stop people from coming quick enough to satisfy Trump?

I would think folks willing to traverse the hemisphere to get here would probably be willing to work better than these coddled failure to launch boys. Unemployment is too low to be turning down people willing to work.
----------------------------------- they would be a detriment to the cohesion of AMERICAN Style society Toronado .

Perhaps u think I'm more radical than I am.

I say raising the legal immigration limit by 3% would not tear apart an American society based on immigration.

We do good with fresh hungry bodies and I have a new Homestead Act to take land away from big government in our failed cities.

Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants
Trump gets more impressive literally every single day.

Yup. Hit em where it hurts. In the damned pocketbook.

If they want that aid, which I don't believe in, then keep their shithole people home.

If they get to the US border then have the NG of the State they land next to right at the border to greet them.

They can all stay in Mexico till the Mexican Govt. boots them out.

We sure don't need uneducated freeloaders from Honduras in America.

------------------------------------ statue of liberty taught to school kids is nothing about 'immigration' except for 'lefty emms lazurus' poem that was added years after the statue was erected Toronanad .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back