Trump draining the swamp? Americans don't think so (39% say yes, 59% say no)

I don't have cable, and I don't watch MSNBC. I live in Canada and watch Canadian news, BBC, and read newspapers from around the world.

I've been following Trump for years - since the 1980's when he first gained fame. He's always been a liar and a con man - a man of no morals and less substance. If he hadn't been born rich he'd be a poor grifter on the run from the law.

I can believe anyone with half a brain would vote for this lying sack of shit. But we are talking about American right wingers so it's hardly surprising that the voters who never fact check, who never question what Republicans tell them, got conned.

And yet The Hag & Co. still lost to him.
You changed the topic because you know the swamp isn't drained.

It is a related topic because that was the other less desirable option.

The Hag, Slick Willie, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation are out; the rest is noise bro.
So you went from "Trump will drain the swamp" to "Trump will not drain the swamp but neither would Hillary"? LOL.

I went anything is better than Hillary cuzzy.
As long as you admit that Trump isn't draining the swamp, I'm fine with it. Thanks.

And yet The Hag & Co. still lost to him.

The Hag, Slick Willie, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation are out; the rest is noise bro.
So you went from "Trump will drain the swamp" to "Trump will not drain the swamp but neither would Hillary"? LOL.

As long as you admit that Trump isn't draining the swamp, I'm fine with it. Thanks.

The progress seems to be very slow.

I am no Trump fan.

Trump > The Hag
marginally

I am no Trump fan.

Trump > The Hag
marginally
Yes. You are a Trump fan. Don't seek to bolster your cred by pretending not to be his fan.

I am no Trump fan.

Trump > The Hag
marginally
Yes. You are a Trump fan. Don't seek to bolster your cred by pretending not to be his fan.

Who said you get to decide that?

He is to pretentious and cocky for my taste.

When asked whether President Donald Trump has "brought needed change to Washington" (aka draining the swamp), most Americans think he has not.

In another finding, Trump's approval is the lowest of any president at this point.

Poll: Far more trust generals than Trump on N. Korea, while two-thirds oppose preemptive strike
Media lies, traitors parrot.

Trump lies, and when caught, he doubles down on the lies, because idiots like you don't bother to fact check or call him out on his lies.

When asked whether President Donald Trump has "brought needed change to Washington" (aka draining the swamp), most Americans think he has not.

In another finding, Trump's approval is the lowest of any president at this point.

Poll: Far more trust generals than Trump on N. Korea, while two-thirds oppose preemptive strike

Trump lies, and when caught, he doubles down on the lies, because idiots like you don't bother to fact check or call him out on his lies.
Since there is no way for me to fact check the president of the United Stated, I can only assume this is another one of you liberal delusions. As far as your "polls" shove them.

Since there is no way for me to fact check the president of the United Stated, I can only assume this is another one of you liberal delusions. As far as your "polls" shove them.

Sure there is but you can't be bothered. Even when Trump admits he lied, like with the birther lie, you continue to parrot the lie. Or you deny that he ever owned up to it.

Sure there is but you can't be bothered. Even when Trump admits he lied, like with the birther lie, you continue to parrot the lie. Or you deny that he ever owned up to it.
Listen liar, I never said shit about the "birther" crap. But, this is a pretty lame deflection. Go back to shill school.

Forum List

Back