Trump draining the swamp? Americans don't think so (39% say yes, 59% say no)

• Banned
Polls, polls, polls...lol
1% error. Now you're forced to pretend that illegals voted. I got you were I wanted you.
LO1H0p0.png

The only thing that he is doing that exceeds my expectations is just how bad he is at this.

He just needs a bigger plunger. The toilet of DC is clogged beyond hope by the swamp rats of both parties and a media driven to keep the favors and kickbacks flowing as normal.
As long as Americans continue to be at each others throats in a purposeful diversion the rats will continue to be the self serving special interest whores that they are.

He just needs a bigger plunger. The toilet of DC is clogged beyond hope by the swamp rats of both parties and a media driven to keep the favors and kickbacks flowing as normal.
As long as Americans continue to be at each others throats in a purposeful diversion the rats will continue to be the self serving special interest whores that they are.
He needs to actually start if he has any intention of doing anything about how Washington is run. He complains about it to the public but then appoints one of the most horrible bunch of insiders and system riggers we have ever seen.

• Banned
Trump didn't promise to have the wrong "plunger". Stop making up excuses.

In fact, Trump said that he was the only person who could make everything better. And he hasn't. He's made everything worse.

He's divided the nation like never before by opening encouraging Nazis and white supremacists.

The nation is on the brink of war with North Korea and Trump's bombast rhetoric is making the situation worse, not better.

Your allies are pulling away. Your trading partners are finding other markets. Job creation is slowing, and deportations are down, not up. Racist and hate crimes are up 500%. And the country is only beginning to recover from two major hurricanes that it will take years and billions of dollars to rebuild from.

Not one piece of major legislation has been passed. Not one. This isn't good governance.

In fact, Trump said that he was the only person who could make everything better. And he hasn't. He's made everything worse.

He's divided the nation like never before by opening encouraging Nazis and white supremacists.

The nation is on the brink of war with North Korea and Trump's bombast rhetoric is making the situation worse, not better.

Your allies are pulling away. Your trading partners are finding other markets. Job creation is slowing, and deportations are down, not up. Racist and hate crimes are up 500%. And the country is only beginning to recover from two major hurricanes that it will take years and billions of dollars to rebuild from.

Not one piece of major legislation has been passed. Not one. This isn't good governance.
Right from the mouth of MSNBC.
Way to nail every talking point.
:thup:

I don't have cable, and I don't watch MSNBC. I live in Canada and watch Canadian news, BBC, and read newspapers from around the world.

I've been following Trump for years - since the 1980's when he first gained fame. He's always been a liar and a con man - a man of no morals and less substance. If he hadn't been born rich he'd be a poor grifter on the run from the law.

I can believe anyone with half a brain would vote for this lying sack of shit. But we are talking about American right wingers so it's hardly surprising that the voters who never fact check, who never question what Republicans tell them, got conned.

I don't have cable, and I don't watch MSNBC. I live in Canada and watch Canadian news, BBC, and read newspapers from around the world.

I've been following Trump for years - since the 1980's when he first gained fame. He's always been a liar and a con man - a man of no morals and less substance. If he hadn't been born rich he'd be a poor grifter on the run from the law.

I can believe anyone with half a brain would vote for this lying sack of shit. But we are talking about American right wingers so it's hardly surprising that the voters who never fact check, who never question what Republicans tell them, got conned.

And yet The Hag & Co. still lost to him.

Not an American voter or citizen. Your opinion of our President literally means nothing. I have listened to Canadian media when on my trips to Namakan Lake. Was just there. The exact same sound bites filters from American media to the world within minutes. There is a definite bias in your media. Are not the BBC and CBC. government entities after all?

When asked whether President Donald Trump has "brought needed change to Washington" (aka draining the swamp), most Americans think he has not.

In another finding, Trump's approval is the lowest of any president at this point.

Poll: Far more trust generals than Trump on N. Korea, while two-thirds oppose preemptive strike
Screw the polls ,there are hundreds of turds stuck in that toilet known as D.C ,It will take some time to flush down the log jamb.:piss2::dig:
How long will it take.?

You changed the topic because you know the swamp isn't drained.

It is a related topic because that was the other less desirable option.

The Hag, Slick Willie, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation are out; the rest is noise bro.

The Hag, Slick Willie, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation are out; the rest is noise bro.
So you went from "Trump will drain the swamp" to "Trump will not drain the swamp but neither would Hillary"? LOL.

So you went from "Trump will drain the swamp" to "Trump will not drain the swamp but neither would Hillary"? LOL.

I went anything is better than Hillary cuzzy.

Forum List

Back