Trump: Dow went down because Moulton dropped out.........

Do you guys think it is appropriate for the president to make jokes about a market that drops through the floor, after he was the one that made the comments that caused the crash in the first place?
I thought is was Obama's economy?

You guys gotta lay off with that crap. When Trump got his tax plan passed by Congress, it was at that point the economy became his. It was further cemented as his when he started his trade war.
It's very confusing. Sometimes it's the Obama economy, like when the DOW increased 30% in two years but then when there;s an occasional plunge it quickly reverts to a Trump economy. However, the record employment rates remain Obama:s doing.

Very strange indeed!

It's not confusing to me. When Trump enacted policies that would have impacts on the economy (his tax plan) that is when it became his. It was further cemented as his when he started his trade war. Anyone who says otherwise isn't paying attention.

I love having a president that can easily troll bed wetting regressive pukes like A PillowBiter Sailor.

BTW puke...

When your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the dow was around 9K, the 500 points it dropped the day after he/she/it was elected was significant.

With the dow around 26000 a 500 point drop is a fart.

Are ya stupid? He caused a 600+ point drop in the market and thinks it's funny. The guy is funkin' nuts.

Do you guys think it is appropriate for the president to make jokes about a market that drops through the floor, after he was the one that made the comments that caused the crash in the first place?

You guys gotta lay off with that crap. When Trump got his tax plan passed by Congress, it was at that point the economy became his. It was further cemented as his when he started his trade war.

And it's only been just under 3 years!
Wait until Trump gets 4 more years and dissolves the unelected Fed!
Whoopie-Kayo-MF'ers!!

Well, many of us know one thing, if Hillary had been elected, the market would've been floundering between 11k-15k, AND China would be marching vigorously towards achieving their goal of becoming the World's #1 economic power.
And you know this how? Because some Russian meme told you?

The problem is Trump’s idiotic sycophants will continue to blindly support him as the rest of the Nation becomes increasingly numb to Trump’s reckless, irresponsible buffoonery.

I love having a president that can easily troll bed wetting regressive pukes like A PillowBiter Sailor.

BTW puke...

When your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the dow was around 9K, the 500 points it dropped the day after he/she/it was elected was significant.

Are ya stupid? He caused a 600+ point drop in the market and thinks it's funny. The guy is funkin' nuts.

Are you another pussy that can't stomach volatility?
I think so.

Whoopie-Kayo-MF'ers!!
You ready for a 90% drop in the market?

Well, many of us know one thing, if Hillary had been elected, the market would've been floundering between 11k-15k, AND China would be marching vigorously towards achieving their goal of becoming the World's #1 economic power.
And you know this how? Because some Russian meme told you?

You just played the Russian card on me.
You only gotz 2 cards left, Rascist and Recession.
Go ahead, play 'em puke!

BTW puke...

When Obama was elected, the economy had already tanked and was getting worse and worse by the day. But, Obama managed to stop the jobs from leaving en mass, and he also took over when the markets were tanking. You're right, he inherited a crappy economy from Jr. However, he managed to turn it around and the economy started to recover, and the markets went up. When Obama left, the markets were around 10,000 points to the positive in gains.

By the way, how much do you think the insults help in you convincing me to your way of thinking? Hint................not much.

Trump is the slowest fucking learner ever to occupy the WH. If he STFU he wins, if he tweets or talks he loses. So WTF does the stupid fuck do? If people pull money out of the stock market and that triggers a recession he loses. He's doing a good thing taking on China, but he isn't managing well. He keeps blowing up the stock market for no reason, when he should be smoothing the bumps due to the trade war. What a stupid undisciplined ego maniac. He's lucky he's better than any of the democrats running.

So, talking about what he is going to do with tariffs is bad. On the occasion when he follows through and raises tariffs and that also tanks the market is good. OK, whatever.
Talking bad about Trump is bad; it makes his idiotic sycophants unhappy.

Whoopie-Kayo-MF'ers!!
You ready for a 90% drop in the market?

Whoa, you overplayed your Recession card.
90%? :auiqs.jpg:
You only got 1 card left, the Raciss card.

You pukes are so predictable!
That's why you are LOSERS!

Trump is the slowest fucking learner ever to occupy the WH. If he STFU he wins, if he tweets or talks he loses. So WTF does the stupid fuck do? If people pull money out of the stock market and that triggers a recession he loses. He's doing a good thing taking on China, but he isn't managing well. He keeps blowing up the stock market for no reason, when he should be smoothing the bumps due to the trade war. What a stupid undisciplined ego maniac. He's lucky he's better than any of the democrats running.

So, talking about what he is going to do with tariffs is bad. On the occasion when he follows through and raises tariffs and that also tanks the market is good. OK, whatever.

Well, for as long as Trump is mentioned that's the way it's going to be so I hope they buckle in.

Well, for as long as Trump is mentioned that's the way it's going to be so I hope they buckle in.

So sez the slant-eyed Moonbat.

Awesome, more racism.

Awesome, more racism.

Okay.
The race card was just played.
No cards left!
I win!!

Awesome, more racism.

Okay.
No cards left!
I win!!

Sorry, I don't play with people like you.

Awesome, more racism.

Okay.
No cards left!
I win!!

And neither do I with anti-Americans like you.

Awesome, more racism.

Okay.
No cards left!
I win!!

And neither do I with anti-Americans like you.

I'm a slant eyed anti-American? Do you ever just want to stop for a second and calm the fuck down?

I think maybe you need to grow a backbone and lighten up a bit.

Forum List

Back