Trump: Dow went down because Moulton dropped out.........

I love having a president that can easily troll bed wetting regressive pukes like A PillowBiter Sailor.

BTW puke...

When your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the dow was around 9K, the 500 points it dropped the day after he/she/it was elected was significant.

With the dow around 26000 a 500 point drop is a fart.

Are ya stupid? He caused a 600+ point drop in the market and thinks it's funny. The guy is funkin' nuts.

Are you another pussy that can't stomach volatility?
I think so.
Volatility?

August 24, 2018 Dow 25,790.35

August 23 2019 Dow 25,628.90.

That's not volatility son, that's stagnation. Prepare for the fall.

I love having a president that can easily troll bed wetting regressive pukes like A PillowBiter Sailor.

BTW puke...

When your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the dow was around 9K, the 500 points it dropped the day after he/she/it was elected was significant.

Are ya stupid? He caused a 600+ point drop in the market and thinks it's funny. The guy is funkin' nuts.

I think so.
Volatility?

Keep taking crazy pills. You're amusing.

Well, many of us know one thing, if Hillary had been elected, the market would've been floundering between 11k-15k, AND China would be marching vigorously towards achieving their goal of becoming the World's #1 economic power.
And you know this how? Because some Russian meme told you?

You just played the Russian card on me.
You only gotz 2 cards left, Rascist and Recession.
Go ahead, play 'em puke!
Three more cards than you got tRumpkin.

BTW puke...

I think so.
Volatility?

Keep taking crazy pills. You're amusing.
Only and idiot referrs to facts as "crazy pills".

You ready for a 90% drop in the market?

I'm ready for the who goddamn thing to crash, for the dollar to equal ZERO, and all the other currency in the world that's pegged on it.

The first "people" to die will be parasites like you. Dehydration and dysentery will take you out.

Millions of other mindless bed wetting city dwellers would follow in the weeks ahead with no food and the ghetto rats pillaging their apartments before setting them ablaze.

If and when the elites re-establish law and order you can bet nanny statist pukes like you will be ghosts with no voice and I'm just fine with that. That's probably been the intent all along. They've convinced you the earth is over populated, to be afraid of guns, to depend on government and believe in Santa Marx.

Good riddance, you should have been aborted or swallowed anyway.

I'm ready for the who goddamn thing to crash, for the dollar to equal ZERO, and all the other currency in the world that's pegged on it.

The first "people" to die will be parasites like you. Dehydration and dysentery will take you out.

Millions of other mindless bed wetting city dwellers would follow in the weeks ahead with no food and the ghetto rats pillaging their apartments before setting them ablaze.

If and when the elites re-establish law and order you can bet nanny statist pukes like you will be ghosts with no voice and I'm just fine with that. That's probably been the intent all along. They've convinced you the earth is over populated, to be afraid of guns, to depend on government and believe in Santa Marx.

Good riddance, you should have been aborted or swallowed anyway.

^Trump2020?

Or is it "Trump2020 I live with my parents and they chip in for my car insurance"

90, huh?
If the fed is dissolved? Yup.
Theoretically if you keep the fiat currency instead of going back to gold/silver backed notes, the government /citizens would control it instead of private concerns with most being foreigners. There are debts that could be cancelled I believe. And the owners would not get their "cut' anymore from the set up that steals from us. However they may be spiteful and cause a depression in the transition.

When Obama was elected, the economy had already tanked and was getting worse and worse by the day. But, Obama managed to stop the jobs from leaving en mass, and he also took over when the markets were tanking. You're right, he inherited a crappy economy from Jr. However, he managed to turn it around and the economy started to recover, and the markets went up. When Obama left, the markets were around 10,000 points to the positive in gains.

By the way, how much do you think the insults help in you convincing me to your way of thinking? Hint................not much.

Do you really believe I give a fruit fly's fuck what you "think"?

I'm convinced you don't have the capacity to do so, so I'm not even slightly interested in convincing you of anything.

You can not be able to "think" if you can be cognizant of the history left behind by leftists in the last hundred years let alone the present in Venezuela and conclude doing the same thing in the US would benefit anyone except powerful sociopaths.

It's not even arguable, or worth a discussion.

There is no Santa Marx.

There is no "global warming" because of human endeavors.

There are no criminals who will obey any laws at all if they're willing to murder people.

Put that in your paint can and huff it.

^Trump2020?

Or is it "Trump2020 I live with my parents and they chip in for my car insurance"

You will be leeching off your parents the rest of their lives bed wetter, I have no idea how long that will be but it's not my fault you weren't swallowed instead.

Why should I have to keep you alive? It's bad enough you owe the plant life an apology for wasting their oxygen.

^Trump2020?

You will be leeching off your parents the rest of their lives bed wetter, I have no idea how long that will be but it's not my fault you weren't swallowed instead.

Why should I have to keep you alive? It's bad enough you owe the plant life an apology for wasting their oxygen.

Oh trust me, I'm doing just fine. I'm not the one having fantasies of a post democratic United States because I can't get a little joy out of life. You sad, fucker.

90, huh?
If the fed is dissolved? Yup.

b55b2ba5293012ac39763ee46d92e692.jpg

Forum List

Back