Trump doubles down on McCain remark...refuses to apologize

I don't think veteran's groups were getting terribly upset about McCain.

He only won veterans 55-45% in 2008.

I do find it amusing that the people who mostly gave Trump a pass on his far more offensive comments on Mexicans are getting all upset about his insulting a professional politician.

Trump Doubles Down On McCain Criticism Refusing To Apologize The Two-Way NPR

Now he has lost the veterans groups. I think he has finally stepped into a big pile....and he doesn't know how to get out...yet the 'crazies" will continue to support him.

Oh so you speak for all veterans ..............

What a powerful mofo you must think you are .............

You might want to check, McCain shit the sheets on funding for vets and the VA.

Trump resents him for that and is fighting for the Vets, he has said so in many interviews.

You can go back and hit the crack pipe again, then chase it with another shot of what ever rot gut shit your drinking now.

Now he has lost the veterans groups. I think he has finally stepped into a big pile....and he doesn't know how to get out...yet the 'crazies" will continue to support him.

Trump resents him for that and is fighting for the Vets, he has said so in many interviews.

You can go back and hit the crack pipe again, then chase it with another shot of what ever rot gut shit your drinking now.

So you didn't read the link.....just trolling are you?

I don't think veteran's groups were getting terribly upset about McCain.

He only won veterans 55-45% in 2008.

I do find it amusing that the people who mostly gave Trump a pass on his far more offensive comments on Mexicans are getting all upset about his insulting a professional politician.
He didn't utter offensive comments on Mexicans. Some idiot told you that he did and you believed it because you're extremely gullible.

So you didn't read the link.....just trolling are you?

No more than you are ...............

Actually that's not true bozo, you fucking simpletons are so predictable.

We don't troll for shit, I am a professional angler, I know what kind of bait to use, where to fish and what kind of fucking thrash I will catch.

I use a boat of intelligence big enough to run over little fish shit like you.

You have no concept, troll ........... fucking amateur hour.

Well your post went over like a lead zeppelin, try it again brain surgeon ................

Lets acknowledge that it was McCain who began lobbing these broadsides with offensive insults at millions of Americans and it was Trump who came to our defense.

MANY conservatives heaped far harsher criticisms on McCain during the 2008 GOP primary. And liberals repeated many of these criticisms, and made others, during the 2008 general election.

So liberals and overly sensitive Republicans, spare me the crocodile whining and posturing over Trump's comments on McCain. I guess you missed the part where Trump noted that he supported and raised money for McCain in 2008.

It is Nazi-like, disgusting rhetoric to label Trump's supporters as "crazies." Again, what exactly is "crazy" about Trump's ideas? His support for a balanced budget, fiscal sanity, and a sound currency? His support for protecting American jobs and industries from predatory, unfair foreign competition? His daring to speak the truth about the Mexicans who have entered our country illegally--not to mention that he has always said that his description did *not* apply to all of them? His condemnation of the suicidal, Chamberlain-like Iran nuke deal? His support for keeping Social Security and Medicare solvent for future generations, instead of privatizing them? (Gee, you'd think the liberals would at least praise him for those positions.) His support for reducing waste and corruption in the federal government? Gee, which of these ideas is "crazy"???

Forum List

Back