Trump don't be a stooge like Bush, Putin is laughing at your dumb ass!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Remember when Bush saw the white's of his eyes and believed Putin could be trusted? And a few months later he evaded a country? Putin is using the ignorance of our white people which isn't hard at all folks, to taunt, manipulate and then abuse that love these hopless ingrates so eagerly give this monster to stir our political mess, as if we need help. One could only imagine the SHEER HELL OBAMA OR A DEMOCRAT WOULD GET DOING THE SHIT CONSERVATIVES GET AWAY WITH, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER TOPIC THAT WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE ADDRESS....because the liberal media, yeah right...will not discuss it.

Trump please, we all know your clown meat, eager for attention, will say anything to get the news media hard with a dick burn, but please, Putin isn't a friend, will use your white ass so bad, you may turn pink again. Don't be a fool, fool

Wait, I seem to remember Obama telling old Putin he would be "more flexible" after the election.

Did you rant against the Hussein then?

I also remember a republican candidate saying that Russia was the single greatest geopolitical threat, and y'all laughed at him.

Actually, Jr. said that he'd looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul.

I'm surprised at you right wing nutjobs................just a few months ago you said you liked Putin for his leadership abilities, which many on here said were better than Obama's.

Now? Sounds like a lot of you are throwing Putin under the bus. Which is it, do you like him or not?

I'm surprised at you right wing nutjobs................just a few months ago you said you liked Putin for his leadership abilities, which many on here said were better than Obama's.

Now? Sounds like a lot of you are throwing Putin under the bus. Which is it, do you like him or not?
Just because he kicks obie's skinny ass around like he owned him doesn't mean the right loves Putin. You guys really are sweating bullets.

Cripes Trump was being a smart ass and poking the Clinton camp in the eyes over this email issue. You assholes took him seriously?

:lol:

36A5364D00000578-3711116-image-a-29_1469646844640.jpg

Remember when Bush saw the white's of his eyes and believed Putin could be trusted? And a few months later he evaded a country? Putin is using the ignorance of our white people which isn't hard at all folks, to taunt, manipulate and then abuse that love these hopless ingrates so eagerly give this monster to stir our political mess, as if we need help. One could only imagine the SHEER HELL OBAMA OR A DEMOCRAT WOULD GET DOING THE SHIT CONSERVATIVES GET AWAY WITH, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER TOPIC THAT WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE ADDRESS....because the liberal media, yeah right...will not discuss it.

Trump please, we all know your clown meat, eager for attention, will say anything to get the news media hard with a dick burn, but please, Putin isn't a friend, will use your white ass so bad, you may turn pink again. Don't be a fool, fool

Well, I for one can never remember Putin "evaded a country."

So then oh mighty wise black one, tell us! What did Obama mean when he leaned over and whispered into the Putin's ear, " wait till after the election, I will have more flexibility."?

Out of all the world leaders currently on the planet, Putin is actually one of the sanest at the moment. Merkel and her EU buddies are in the midst of destroying Europe as we know it.

Our Western leaders created ISIS. Fucked up Libya. Are still trying to depose Assad and in general turned the Middle East which has been a dog's breakfast at the best of times into a completely FUBAR'D region.

So comparatively, Putin comes off looking like a champ.

• Banned

So then oh mighty wise black one, tell us! What did Obama mean when he leaned over and whispered into the Putin's ear, " wait till after the election, I will have more flexibility."?
Does Georgia or Urkrane ring a bell you simplistic moron!!

Nope! Not the Putin but this Russian! Dmitry Medvedev

Last edited:

Out of all the world leaders currently on the planet, Putin is actually one of the sanest at the moment. Merkel and her EU buddies are in the midst of destroying Europe as we know it.

Our Western leaders created ISIS. Fucked up Libya. Are still trying to depose Assad and in general turned the Middle East which has been a dog's breakfast at the best of times into a completely FUBAR'D region.

Only a simple minded redneck would come to the aide of a communist because Trump has deemed him a good guy. Do you fools ever think for yourselves....your so yesterday's garbage.

He evaded " Georgia or Ukrane."? What does evade mean to you? You better slow down on calling white people moron. And, it is spelled Ukraine.

He evaded " Georgia or Ukrane."? What does evade mean to you? You better slow down on calling white people moron. And, it is spelled Ukraine.
Moron, moron, moron....now what ya gonna do? Moron!!!!

God, please forgive them for being in a coma since 1992............:laugh:.........

Moron, moron, moron....now what ya gonna do? Moron!!!!
I am going to sit here all smug and shit and revel in my superior intellect!

Only a simple minded redneck would come to the aide of a communist because Trump has deemed him a good guy. Do you fools ever think for yourselves....your so yesterday's garbage.

Piss on you shit for brains. First off Putin isn't a communist. Neither is Russia. And I've been following issues in the Ukraine and Russia probably before you were born.

I'm of Ukrainian lineage asshole.

You just swallow Obama's bullshit whole that Putin and Russia are the "bad guys" because you have no natural inclination to educate yourself on world affairs but instead prefer to regurgitate every talking point you come across from left wing whackos.

God, please forgive them for being in a coma since 1992............:laugh:.........

No guff! The bloody progressives are flying the hammer and sickle at the DNC convention and they've got the nerve to razz Putin as a communist?

No guff! The bloody progressives are flying the hammer and sickle at the DNC convention and they've got the nerve to razz Putin as a communist?

Just shows how recent historically ignorant and confused they really are! And, they still stupidly think that they can run our country.

Forum List

Back