"Trump Doesn't Need to Run Again" - Ivana

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I agree and I dont think he will. All his bloviation about running is to keep his bargaining position stronger and is I think a bunch of smoke.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/21/ivana-trump-says-donald-should-just-go-and-play-golf/

Ivana Trump doesn’t want Donald Trump to run for president again in 2020.

“I’ll tell you something, I don’t think it’s necessary,” she told The Post during an interview Wednesday at her Upper East Side townhouse.

“He has a good life and he has everything. Donald is going to be 74, 73 for the next [election] and maybe he should just go and play golf and enjoy his fortune,” the president’s ex-wife said.

Besides, she added, “I think he probably [misses] a little bit of freedom, I don’t think he probably knew how much is involved of being the president. It’s so [much] information — you have to know the whole world.”​

I agree Melania is like a prisoner. "The Donald" probably won't run again, because he does not want to lose which he will.

I agree and I dont think he will. All his bloviation about running is to keep his bargaining position stronger and is I think a bunch of smoke.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/21/ivana-trump-says-donald-should-just-go-and-play-golf/

Ivana Trump doesn’t want Donald Trump to run for president again in 2020.

“I’ll tell you something, I don’t think it’s necessary,” she told The Post during an interview Wednesday at her Upper East Side townhouse.

“He has a good life and he has everything. Donald is going to be 74, 73 for the next [election] and maybe he should just go and play golf and enjoy his fortune,” the president’s ex-wife said.

Besides, she added, “I think he probably [misses] a little bit of freedom, I don’t think he probably knew how much is involved of being the president. It’s so [much] information — you have to know the whole world.”​

LOL! It's not an issue!

Did you hear the new ManBaby Douche LIE!?

Does this really need a tweet? FFS! The DOPer Hero
knows what's really important!

upload_2018-4-22_15-55-27.png

I have long suspected he will not run for a second term

Just like so many people thought he wasn’t serious about being President when he ran last time.

He wasn't.
Then the joke’s on you!
It is no skin off my knuckles if Trump runs again, and if he does I think he wins unless it is against Sanders.

But we shall see, no need for anyone to get all hostile and calling idiot liberals names or anything.

:D

Forum List

Back