Nancy Pelosi, must step down as minority speaker...for the sake of the party

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Part II....
Democrats Look To Their Successful 2006 Messaging In Bid To Retake The House
Going after a GOP “culture of corruption” worked then. Will it work now?
5ad8e0d02000002d00eb5291.jpeg

That face alone is enough to distract the messaging attempts democrats will pursue this Nov. FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT OUR MESSAGE, ITS THE MESSENGER!!Once we embrace those facts, the democrats can win again.

Part II....

That face alone is enough to distract the messaging attempts democrats will pursue this Nov. FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT OUR MESSAGE, ITS THE MESSENGER!!Once we embrace those facts, the democrats can win again.
How about we meet you halfway.
If she goes we will gladly cough up the turtle Mitch McConnel.

The more of these old crony lifetime politicians gone. The better for all of us left or right.

Term limits and get rid of them all..............These career politicians have screwed us...........

We can rent buses to send them all back......

Pretty please.

Part II....

You're stuck with her. She'll never leave, and has enough power within the party to prevent ejection.

And who are you kidding? You people have no message.

Part II....

You sure it's not because she's WHITE ??? LOL

It'll be alright.

Nancy Pelosi is the GOPs most valuable asset. We'll keep her until she has to go on life support. Then we'll get Bernie "Mummy" Sanders or "Gropin' Joe" Biden to stand in.

• Banned
Part II....

The more of these old crony lifetime politicians gone. The better for all of us left or right.
OMG, dude you are a guy after my own heart here...I soooo agree with you. I don't understand why John McCain is still in the senate, the man is gravely ill. Ted Kennedy literally had to die in office, Bryd was dragged onto the senate floor one year to cast a vote..There is an underlying selfishness on the part of these old washed up politicians that will not allow this country its chance to grow up and out of the past.....we have been playing the Anti-Pelosi game of politics for decades....its time to move on and for some reason democrats want to stay safely in this box of yesterday and not move on. If Trump has proven anything, he's shown us that old people need to just go away and enjoy their leisure.

• Banned
Nancy Pelosi is the GOPs most valuable asset. We'll keep her until she has to go on life support. Then we'll get Bernie "Mummy" Sanders or "Gropin' Joe" Biden to stand in.
Both, too old and should go away, however, both could take on Trump and not miss a bit.....Let the nursing home Olympics began..2020

Part II....

You're stuck with her. She'll never leave, and has enough power within the party to prevent ejection.

And who are you kidding? You people have no message.
LOLOL and you fucks do? You've had your tax cut that nobody is feeling but a few paid suckers at a Trump rally to lie about....after tax cuts, what ya got?

Term limits and get rid of them all..............These career politicians have screwed us...........

We can rent buses to send them all back......

Pretty please.
The best thing for America, its politics and its over all health....is to impose term limits on congress.

Part II....

OMG, dude you are a guy after my own heart here...I soooo agree with you. I don't understand why John McCain is still in the senate, the man is gravely ill. Ted Kennedy literally had to die in office, Bryd was dragged onto the senate floor one year to cast a vote..There is an underlying selfishness on the part of these old washed up politicians that will not allow this country its chance to grow up and out of the past.....we have been playing the Anti-Pelosi game of politics for decades....its time to move on and for some reason democrats want to stay safely in this box of yesterday and not move on. If Trump has proven anything, he's shown us that old people need to just go away and enjoy their leisure.

Go look up the word "election" in your large-print dictionary.

Part II....

If term limits work for the Executive.
No reason to not impose them on the Legislative.

Part II....

We already have them. It's called "vote for someone else if you want to."

Part II....

True enough........but those oldies are only still there because they are elected to stay there. If the people don't like their representatives, they need to vote them out.

But I also agree with the term limits, my gawd how can someone even know what their doing or that they are still relevant to their constituents at 90+ years old for goodness sake? Or 59 years of service?

Forum List

Back