Trump does something right!

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Trump did something, that I actually support 100%. Well, let me clarify, if Fox News is being totally honest and not doctoring up the statement. I say this because I typically avoid Cable News like the plague and that's any Cable News.
Anyway,,,
Trump signs executive order calling for upfront disclosure of hospital costs
Video by FOX Business
President Trump on Monday signed an executive order demanding the upfront disclosure by hospitals of the actual prices for common tests and procedures.
Trump's order also requires that patients be told ahead of time what their out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and copays will be for many procedures.
“This landmark initiative continues our work to put American patients first,” Trump said during remarks at the White House before signing the order. “We are fundamentally changing the nature of the health care marketplace.”
Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told reporters before Trump’s remarks that the idea is to give patients practical information that they can use to help save money. For example, if a hospital charges your insurer $3,500 for a type of echocardiogram and the same test costs $550 in a doctor's office, you might go for the lower-price procedure to save on copays.
A great idea!
When Trump does something right, even people who don't have their head buried up Trump's enormous posterior, should acknowledge it.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on the medical advertising their prices. Healthcare should be done in the congress, he is signing too many EO's. He bypasses congress whenever he wants.

Do you know what happens in hospitals. Only elective surgeries might , and I use might loosely be able to state a price but they will not be held to it.

Just shows how utterly ignorant he is when it comes to healthcare.

I am still waiting on the medical advertising their prices. Healthcare should be done in the congress, he is signing too many EO's. He bypasses congress whenever he wants.

Do you know what happens in hospitals. Only elective surgeries might , and I use might loosely be able to state a price but they will not be held to it.

He bypasses congress whenever he wants
their approval rating is in the 20's....why let them fuck it up?...

Agreed, it should have been done by Congress and not an EO, because if the next president decides to get rid of it, they can.

Wouldn't take much for a pharma company to make a big donation to their election fund to get the EO to go away.

Agreed, it should have been done by Congress and not an EO, because if the next president decides to get rid of it, they can.

Wouldn't take much for a pharma company to make a big donation to their election fund to get the EO to go away.
If they were gonna do it, it would already be done.

Oh I misspoke, I thought congress enacted laws. Silly me.

Oh I misspoke, I thought congress enacted laws. Silly me.
these are some of the worst people ever in congress.....a bunch of do nothings....how do you think they can make this better without fucking it up?...

Congress could fuck up a wet dream.

The EO is a good one and I hope it survives the next POTUS.

More than works for me.

Trump did something, that I actually support 100%. Well, let me clarify, if Fox News is being totally honest and not doctoring up the statement. I say this because I typically avoid Cable News like the plague and that's any Cable News.
Anyway,,,
Video by FOX Business
President Trump on Monday signed an executive order demanding the upfront disclosure by hospitals of the actual prices for common tests and procedures.
Trump's order also requires that patients be told ahead of time what their out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and copays will be for many procedures.
“This landmark initiative continues our work to put American patients first,” Trump said during remarks at the White House before signing the order. “We are fundamentally changing the nature of the health care marketplace.”
Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told reporters before Trump’s remarks that the idea is to give patients practical information that they can use to help save money. For example, if a hospital charges your insurer $3,500 for a type of echocardiogram and the same test costs $550 in a doctor's office, you might go for the lower-price procedure to save on copays.
A great idea!
When Trump does something right, even people who don't have their head buried up Trump's enormous posterior, should acknowledge it.

old news,thats similiar to the other really good law he passed where vets dont get treated like crap by the government anymore and not held accountable for it.

Forum List

Back