Trump does not understand apples to apples comparisons

Where does it say that trading with Russia nullifies the agreement?
Use your brain...........never mind, I know you are not that well equipped. Now tell me again why we should pay to defend Europe? By their not paying their share they have already nullified the agreement. Try again.
You didnt answer my question.
When a Country does not live up to agreed upon terms THEY nullify the agreement 22 of the NATO members REFUSE to pay what they agreed to pay for defense, thus NULLIFYING the treaty.
You didnt answer my question either.
Trump never said that trading with Russia Nullifies the treaty child.
Who claimed that Drumpf said it?

Use your brain...........never mind, I know you are not that well equipped. Now tell me again why we should pay to defend Europe? By their not paying their share they have already nullified the agreement. Try again.
When a Country does not live up to agreed upon terms THEY nullify the agreement 22 of the NATO members REFUSE to pay what they agreed to pay for defense, thus NULLIFYING the treaty.
That is all that matters is if Trump or some Senators said it since they are who create and approve Treaties. And just to be CLEAR Willowtree to whom you responded said that not paying nullified the treaty she did not say, in the post you responded to that doing anything with Russia did it.

That is all that matters is if Trump or some Senators said it since they are who create and approve Treaties. And just to be CLEAR Willowtree to whom you responded said that not paying nullified the treaty she did not say, in the post you responded to that doing anything with Russia did it.
No thats not all that matters. I was speaking to Willow when you busted in. If you cant follow the flow of discussion you may want to refrain from making comments and not knowing what you are talking about.

No thats not all that matters. I was speaking to Willow when you busted in. If you cant follow the flow of discussion you may want to refrain from making comments and not knowing what you are talking about.
I follow JUST fine the post you responded to does not say anything about Russia.

I follow JUST fine the post you responded to does not say anything about Russia.
Actually it does. Here I bolded it for you since you seem to be too ignorant to read it for yourself.

Nope! Trump is right! They cannot expect the US taxpayer to defend them from Russians while at the same time not meeting their obligations and trading with Russia! Time for them to choose!

Pres. Trump pushes his own brand of global politics at NATO While this fourth grade Trump is sitting down with European leaders at the NATO summit, he continues to show his grade school ignorance about foreign policy, along with the fact that he has no understanding of basic math, GDP, or geographical differences. He is oblivious to the fact, that our economy is five times larger than Germany. Geographically as well, Germany is much smaller than the U.S. So why would Germany pay an amount comparable to the U.S.? Germany is not going to pay over $700 billion dollars for national defense as we do. Trump is embarrassing himself and our country by not understanding apples for apples. He uses fourth grade logic, and his supporters will eat it up at the end of the day, looking more fourth grade than he is. What a disaster Trump has been.

Germany is not going to pay over $700 billion dollars for national defense as we do.

Trump didn't say he wanted Germany to spend $700 billion.
$70 billion would be a big improvement for them.

Trump is embarrassing himself and our country by not understanding apples for apples.

That's funny, coming from you.

Actually it does. Here I bolded it for you since you seem to be too ignorant to read it for yourself.

Nope! Trump is right! They cannot expect the US taxpayer to defend them from Russians while at the same time not meeting their obligations and trading with Russia! Time for them to choose!
Sorry I missed that.

Pres. Trump pushes his own brand of global politics at NATO While this fourth grade Trump is sitting down with European leaders at the NATO summit, he continues to show his grade school ignorance about foreign policy, along with the fact that he has no understanding of basic math, GDP, or geographical differences. He is oblivious to the fact, that our economy is five times larger than Germany. Geographically as well, Germany is much smaller than the U.S. So why would Germany pay an amount comparable to the U.S.? Germany is not going to pay over $700 billion dollars for national defense as we do. Trump is embarrassing himself and our country by not understanding apples for apples. He uses fourth grade logic, and his supporters will eat it up at the end of the day, looking more fourth grade than he is. What a disaster Trump has been.

Germany is not going to pay over $700 billion dollars for national defense as we do.
Exactly! Because much of our budget comes from protecting countries after WWII, which Trump ignored. It's the GDP that needs to be looked at, and the European nations vowed to pay more. What Trump should be complaining about is Russia. They pay even less. But no, he's going to go over there and kiss Putin's ass, because Trump wants that oil deal between Exxon and Rosneft to go through, so he can get who knows how many billions of dollars from that deal. That's what all this is about.

Trump is embarrassing himself and our country by not understanding apples for apples.

Especially when you have no clue how to debate those apples. Did I mention that we do not have the necessary infrastructure to send our natural gas to Germany? But Trump wants Germany to buy ours. He's an idiot and so are you for not informing yourself on all the factors involved.

Trump knows that the Europeans buy from Russia which enriches Russia and it’s ability to be militarily aggressive while at the same time expecting us to foot the bill defending them from Russia’s aggression. So he knows a great deal more than you morons know!
I was waiting for the dumbest reply of the day, and low and behold, it didn't take long. Do you people know anything? You do know, that after WWII, we limited Germany's role militarily? Meaning, they can't have a big budget to begin with. The fact that the Europeans buy from Russia and are aggressive, has nothing to do with the Europeans paying their fair share. You and Trump foolishly try and dodge your own failed argument. Trump doesn't understand that we have an economy five times that of Germany. And obviously you don't either. How is Germany, who was already limited in its defense budget as agreed upon after the war, supposed to pay the same as the U.S? You, as well as Trump, make no sense. The both of you have no understanding of your own argument, because of a fourth grade mentality.
So then tell us why we should defend Europe against Russian aggression?
In Trump's presidency, he could give two shits about Europe. You folks still don't get the game here do you? Trump is Putin's boy, because Trump is waiting on his cut, once the Exxon/Rosneft oil deal in the north Kara sea go through. There's a half a trillion dollars worth of oil in that ocean, and Trump wants his cut. Why do you think Russia worked so hard to get Trump elected?

Someday you Maxist Euro-trash loving commies will learn that Trump is acting and doing exactly why we voted for him. We are tired of the so-called party leadership. They got us into this trouble and they expect us to let them get us out? In a year and a half, Trump has done more than they have to drain the swamp than they ever did. If you ever want to regain power then you'd be better served understanding why a billionaire businessman won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Someday you Maxist Euro-trash loving commies will learn that Trump is acting and doing exactly why we voted for him. We are tired of the so-called party leadership. They got us into this trouble and they expect us to let them get us out? In a year and a half, Trump has done more than they have to drain the swamp than they ever did. If you ever want to regain power then you'd be better served understanding why a billionaire businessman won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Lots of racist white rubes in those states?

Exactly! Because much of our budget comes from protecting countries after WWII, which Trump ignored. It's the GDP that needs to be looked at, and the European nations vowed to pay more. What Trump should be complaining about is Russia. They pay even less. But no, he's going to go over there and kiss Putin's ass, because Trump wants that oil deal between Exxon and Rosneft to go through, so he can get who knows how many billions of dollars from that deal. That's what all this is about.

Especially when you have no clue how to debate those apples. Did I mention that we do not have the necessary infrastructure to send our natural gas to Germany? But Trump wants Germany to buy ours. He's an idiot and so are you for not informing yourself on all the factors involved.

It's the GDP that needs to be looked at,

Thank goodness.
Now don't you feel stupid for lying about what Trump said?

Thank goodness.
I feel good about what he didn't say, and what he did say. He has no intelligent rationale for his comparisons, and he was too chicken shit to bring up those arguing points that would have destroyed the one's he did bring up. Trump is a coward. He only reveals the convenient parts to make him look good, while leaving out the other just as important relevant one's. Like I said before. This is all smoke and mirrors, designed to be a distraction. Trump needs to get to Putin to talk about their half a trillion dollar oil deal in the North Kara sea, while everyone focuses on Trump's outrageous comments at NATO. Trump fools his Sheep base, but he can forget trying to fool me.

Trump knows that the Europeans buy from Russia which enriches Russia and it’s ability to be militarily aggressive while at the same time expecting us to foot the bill defending them from Russia’s aggression. So he knows a great deal more than you morons know!
And he called them on it right to their faces.

Again Trump makes the right call.

Thank goodness.
I feel good about what he didn't say, and what he did say. He has no intelligent rationale for his comparisons, and he was too chicken shit to bring up those arguing points that would have destroyed the one's he did bring up. Trump is a coward. He only reveals the convenient parts to make him look good, while leaving out the other just as important relevant one's. Like I said before. This is all smoke and mirrors, designed to be a distraction. Trump needs to get to Putin to talk about their half a trillion dollar oil deal in the North Kara sea, while everyone focuses on Trump's outrageous comments at NATO. Trump fools his Sheep base, but he can forget trying to fool me.

He fooled you into thinking he said Germany needs to spend $700 billion.

We already know; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast
We do;The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Thank goodness.

Negative! You are creating a false summation based on your quest for a convenient way out. A total retard would think Germany should pay the same. You are ignoring the key factors for this argument. Germany, like others, are on target to pay their fare share. Therefore, Trump has nothing to complain about. Like I said, for the second time now, this is all a smokescreen to get everyone focused on a NATO summit he could give two shits about .Trump needs to get to Putin. That's all Trump cares about. Trump wants his cut in the oil deal no one from the Right wants to talk about. He'splaying everyone, including you.

And he called them on it right to their faces.

Again Trump makes the right call.
He didn't call anything. He called for what was already agreed upon.

Thank goodness.

Negative! You are creating a false summation based on your quest for a convenient way out. A total retard would think Germany should pay the same. You are ignoring the key factors for this argument. Germany, like others, are on target to pay their fare share. Therefore, Trump has nothing to complain about. Like I said, for the second time now, this is all a smokescreen to get everyone focused on a NATO summit he could give two shits about .Trump needs to get to Putin. That's all Trump cares about. Trump wants his cut in the oil deal no one from the Right wants to talk about. He'splaying everyone, including you.

A total retard would think Germany should pay the same.

And you're the only one claiming anyone thinks that. Is it because you're a retard?

Germany, like others, are on target to pay their fare share.

What's the final target? What are they paying now?

Thank goodness.

A total retard would think Germany should pay the same.

And you're the only one claiming anyone thinks that. Is it because you're a retard?

Germany, like others, are on target to pay their fare share.

What's the final target? What are they paying now?
No where near 2 percent. Their military is a shambles and their air force is a joke.

Forum List

Back