Cat seriously injured with firecracker

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
What kind of sick motherfucker would do this kind of shit?!?

Cat seriously injured with firecracker; $500 reward offered for suspect's arrest

Can someone please find the coward POS that did this and return the favor?

There is no excuse for this. Anyone who could do something like this needs to be removed from society permanently. If you don't like cats, then you should know whoever did this is statistically likely to abuse dogs and children and their spouses as well.

We need stiffer penalties against things like this.

What kind of sick motherfucker would do this kind of shit?!?

Cat seriously injured with firecracker; $500 reward offered for suspect's arrest

Can someone please find the coward POS that did this and return the favor?

There is no excuse for this. Anyone who could do something like this needs to be removed from society permanently. If you don't like cats, then you should know whoever did this is statistically likely to abuse dogs and children and their spouses as well.

We need stiffer penalties against things like this.
To me, the sad thing is that the maximum sentence for such a charge is probably still not all that much in the grand scheme. I wouldn't be surprised if it is. What is the maximum sentence?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Probably young kids that are neglected and not shown any love at home.

Materialistic parents no doubt. Probably idiot parents that argue on political forums and ignore their kids all day to be sure.

That is one aspect I most appreciated from our former sheriff Joe Arpaio. He'd go full force after animal abusers, especially the youthful ones. He figured that those exhibiting these traits as youths are the most likely to develop into hardened criminals that have disregard for suffering of human life.

Forum List

Back