Trump Dismantling 'Libtard' 9th Circuit Court; Feinstein Fumes...

You can always tell when a new talking points email goes out.
Multiple threads using the same verbiage

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are so insightful with a trolling post, GG.
Sounds more like you're butthurt that the pendulum is
swinging the other way in the 9th circuit court of appeals.

I like for all the circuit courts to be evenly split so this is a good step.

Sorry to burst your little partisan ballon

Yeah, I gathered that from your first post, GG. :auiqs.jpg:

You were trolling...cut and dry, and you can't even admit that.

yes, I love to troll partisan sheep, I do not care which pen they live in.
:auiqs.jpg:Uh-huh, yeah....like I just joined the board today and haven't read any of your posts.
I am glad that the 9th circuit is getting back on track.

Ah, I see where you are confused....it is actual NEWS being reported ... and you liberals don't recognize what that actually looks like because CNN & NBC / MSLSD doesn't do that...

:p

Labeling someone’s reaction as “fuming” is not news, it is editorializing

But partisan sheep like you do not know the difference

Your game is being exposed by everyone here Gator Bergdahl

the sheep get all pissy when you laugh at them being sheep.

Here is a hint, if you get pissed at people laughing at your sheephood, quit being mindless sheep.

you should finish the 3rd grade ...
Bwuhahahaha

The 3rd grade must be where you got that pathetic come-back attempt.

If you hurry, I think they are still holding your spot open at the CHILD'S TABLE.

Run along so the ADULTS can finish talking, GG!

usually by the 3rd grade people learn the difference between opinion and fact.

yet somehow you missed that lesson.

Here is a hint, if you get pissed at people laughing at your sheephood, quit being mindless sheep.

Nobody is pissed at you, we're all laughing at you. You think your game makes you look intelligent, it doesn't.

Bwuhahahaha

If you hurry, I think they are still holding your spot open at the CHILD'S TABLE.

Tissue...on your wat back to the child's table?

Dude, you're busted! Your 1st post was a liberal 'troll' post followed by a claim to hate 'partisans'.

You're done here...anything you say now will just be ignored.

Bwuhahahaha

Dude, you're busted! Your 1st post was a liberal 'troll' post followed by a claim to hate 'partisans'.

There was nothing partisan in my first post. Pointing out that you partisan get talking point emails is not partisan as it applies to both parties.

Bwuhahahaha

There was nothing partisan in my first post. Pointing out that you partisan get talking point emails is not partisan as it applies to both parties.

You may want to just STFU. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself again. You got busted as a partisan hack troll and now you desperately try to spin. As usual. Fact: no matter how much you whine, Trump is President. He gets to appoint the judges. Most of us learned that by 3rd grade.

Bwuhahahaha

You may want to just STFU. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself again. You got busted as a partisan hack troll and now you desperately try to spin. As usual. Fact: no matter how much you whine, Trump is President. He gets to appoint the judges. Most of us learned that by 3rd grade.

I am not whining at all about Trump and his judges. I was very pleased with both his SCOTUS picks, they were far better picks than I expected.

You partisan sheep still cannot even grasp the fact that a few of us live outside of the party sheep pens. you are so brainwashed you see everything through the duopoly prism, it is your whole fucking life.

Extremist judges are affecting the quality of life in our nation for social justice and wacko environmentalists. I have no issue of people doing the worst to them when/if the time comes. For they will be suffering. An example...the judge in Alaska stopping drilling in the Arctic.

Extremist judges are affecting the quality of life in our nation for social justice and wacko environmentalists. I have no issue of people doing the worst to them when/if the time comes. For they will be suffering. An example...the judge in Alaska stopping drilling in the Arctic.

I think based upon the way the law is written the judge did the right thing. we may not like the decision, but it followed the law.

I think based upon the way the law is written the judge did the right thing. we may not like the decision, but it followed the law.
You mean one EO replaced with another. Trump has been patient.

When Feinstein fumes it smells amazingly like formaldehyde...

Bwuhahahaha

I am not whining at all about Trump and his judges. I was very pleased with both his SCOTUS picks, they were far better picks than I expected.

You partisan sheep still cannot even grasp the fact that a few of us live outside of the party sheep pens. you are so brainwashed you see everything through the duopoly prism, it is your whole fucking life.
Sorry you lose again. Nobody gets "partisan talking point emails" on our side. See we see what you are and call you out on your hypocrisy. You're already in the hole. Stop digging.

Sorry you lose again. Nobody gets "partisan talking point emails" on our side. See we see what you are and call you out on your hypocrisy. You're already in the hole. Stop digging.

yeah, ok. It is just pure coincidence that threads are started within a few minutes of each other using the same verbiage. Some days there are as many as 4 to 6 threads about the same topic using the same words

both parties send out talking points emails, you can deny it all you want, but everyone knows the truth

Your just a much of fake as Jake the fake, is he your brother or something?

Your just a much of fake as Jake the fake, is he your brother or something?

:itsok:

so many people vying for my attention and so little time

Forum List

Back