Trump Discloses Position of Nuclear Subs to Duerte

479f5cdbcd7f172e3c7afb41efbba97f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you for proving my point, you cheap, dime-store hack.

Sorry cupcake, I was just agreeing with the Cheeto

C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.

Evidently all lies are equal, but some lies are more equal than others.

Glad to see you admit Cheeto is a liar cupcake :)

And so is every other politician and public figure. It's just different flavors.

Sorry, Cheeto takes it to a whole new level, and the Cheetettes just laugh

100 days of Trump claims
Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

As of Trump’s 100th day, we counted 492 false or misleading claims.

100 days of Trump claims

WHAT COULD WE EXPECT FROM THE KING BIRTHER THOUGH?

1-birther-trump2.jpg

Thank you for proving my point, you cheap, dime-store hack.

C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

And so is every other politician and public figure. It's just different flavors.

100 days of Trump claims
Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

100 days of Trump claims

1-birther-trump2.jpg

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period

57 States.

C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

100 days of Trump claims

100 days of Trump claims

1-birther-trump2.jpg

57 States.

NO FKKKKING COMPARISON TO CHEETO..

This moron is a menace ....

President Donald Trump in April told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte that the United States has two nuclear submarines stationed in Korean waters, according to several reports.

“We have a lot of firepower over there. We have two submarines, the best in the world,” Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,” according to those reports and one by the Washington Post, all of which cited a transcript of the call produced by the Philippine government.

He called Kim a “madman with nuclear weapons,” according to the reports, but said that at least “all his rockets are crashing.”

“That’s the good news,” Trump said, according to the Washington Post.

Reports: Trump Told Duterte US Has Two Nuclear Subs Near Korean Peninsula

No Surprise

The deployment of our subs is classified information

When I did FBM patrols, most of the information on the boat was Top Secret SC/SI. But the actual position of the boat was only Secret. The quartermasters, enlisted men who plot the boat's course, had the lowest security rating on the crew alongside the cooks.

Everybody knew the subs were patrolling in that area at that time, especially after one of the subs was seen docked at a South Korean port. This is just another desperate hit job with no teeth.

USS Michigan docked in South Korean port
South-Korea-North-Kor_Horo.jpg

The President isn't bound by most rules of classification.
Yep. He can tweet the nuclear launch codes to 30 million of his closest friends, and it would be okay with you tards.

Everybody knew the subs were patrolling in that area at that time, especially after one of the subs was seen docked at a South Korean port. This is just another desperate hit job with no teeth.

And yet there they are, in the news.

USS Michigan nuclear sub docks in South Korea - CNNPolitics.com

The USS Michigan -- a guided-missile submarine -- arrived in South Korea for what a US defense official described as a show of force amid tensions between the US and North Korea.

O'rly? Is that why the brow says USS San Francisco? :lol:

Remember when Biden would point out the guy with the nuclear codes at rallies?

You guys accept ANYTHING the right wing infotainment complex says without checking it huh cupcake?

Shut the fuck up:

LMAOROG, Cupcake, he talks about someone flowing him around with the nuke codes, DIDN'T point him out and definitely didn't have members of his cult pose for pics with the guy with the codes like Cheeto did at his private club

hqdefault.jpg

100 days of Trump claims

100 days of Trump claims

1-birther-trump2.jpg

57 States.

Your bias defines you.

How about the whole "I was against same sex marriage before I was for it" bullshit we got from both Obama and Hillary?

The President isn't bound by most rules of classification.
Yep. He can tweet the nuclear launch codes to 30 million of his closest friends, and it would be okay with you tards.

Actually according to some sources that is the one thing he can't do.

100 days of Trump claims

100 days of Trump claims

1-birther-trump2.jpg

57 States.

Your bias defines you.

How about the whole "I was against same sex marriage before I was for it" bullshit we got from both Obama and Hillary?

You mean like the rest of the nation as a whole they grew?

May 27, 2009

...only 40% in favor of doing so. Though support for legal same-sex marriage is significantly higher now than when Gallup first asked about it in 1996, in recent years support has appeared to stall, peaking at 46% in 2007.
Majority of Americans Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage

May 8, 2012 - Half of Americans believe in gay marriage

Half of Americans Support Legal Gay Marriage

UP TO 61% TODAY CUPCAKE.

My bias? True I realize CONservatives are NEVER on the correct side of ANY history!

100 days of Trump claims

100 days of Trump claims

1-birther-trump2.jpg

57 States.

Your bias defines you.

You mean like the rest of the nation as a whole they grew?

May 27, 2009

...only 40% in favor of doing so. Though support for legal same-sex marriage is significantly higher now than when Gallup first asked about it in 1996, in recent years support has appeared to stall, peaking at 46% in 2007.
Majority of Americans Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage

May 8, 2012 - Half of Americans believe in gay marriage

Half of Americans Support Legal Gay Marriage

UP TO 61% TODAY CUPCAKE.

My bias? True I realize CONservatives are NEVER on the correct side of ANY history!

Do you really think they were "against it before they were for it?"

They were playing politics pure and simple, and only switched to their true position when they realized that pissing off gays would hurt them more than pissing off religious blacks and whites.

Forum List

Back