Trump disapproval increases in new poll

I wish there was a way to adjust the job approval numbers to the media's attitude. When you consider that Barry Hussein had 100% of the media in his back pocket 24/7-365 and the media never had a good thing to say about President Trump it kind of puts 40% approval for Trump in a different perspective.

Rasmussen doesn’t doesn’t include all adults in their polling. They only poll likely voters.
Which is who they should include. Why include people who won't vote?
Because trump is president of all people, not just those who are more likely to vote.

But I understand, skew the polls to improve his rating. That’s What works for you.
Indeed he is but no reason to poll people who aren't going to vote. It worked for Rasmussen in 2016...they were in top 2 of most accurate polls. Gallup is so full of shit they didn't even do a poll for 2016..this is just more BS from the propaganda arm of the democratic party to make people think President Trump isn't liked. Failed in 2016 and its still failing.
LOL

No reason to poll adults who don’t vote? Just how hypocritical are you?

Here you are posting polls which include all adult respondents, not just those who are likely to vote...
Poll that's never been wrong since 1946 signals GOP keeps House

Poll or no poll I think GOP holds the house as well...maybe slim but they hold it.
Americans have increasingly unfavorable view of Robert Mueller: Poll

That's because he is a lying sack of shit and has turned an investigation into supposed collusion into an all out war against ANYONE associated with President Trump in an attempt to bring down President Trump.
But Nato membership is also a move that has been rejected by much of the population, raising the possibility of continued political upheaval. A poll in December found that 39.5% of the population was for and 39.7% against. Added to 500 who died in the 1999 Nato bombing of Serbia and Montenegro are the historical ties to Russia. Russia was the first foreign country with which Montenegro established diplomatic ties in 1711, and is also majority Orthodox Christian.

Pretty much the leftists of Montenegro are running the country and the majority of the country does NOT want to join NATO and in fact wants ties to Russia.
... so now we see you like to cherrypick which polls should include all adults polled versus polls which include only those likely to vote.

Consider all adults and trump’s job approval rating is a failed 38%. During a strong economy, no less.
I didn't even look at this poll posted so does it show how many Republicans and Democrats it polled? How about the ages of folks? Older folks are more conservative than even younger republicans so.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The FACTUAL people say otherwise. Ya know the poll that ACTUALLY polled the 2016 presidential election and was in the top 2 of how it actually ended unlike the rest that BOMBED.

Rasmussen are full of shit, always have Trump much higher.

But I guess when you can shout "fake news" at anything you don't like, say it at everything that isn't convenient, right?
And yet Rasmussen was in top 2 of most accurate polls in 2016 while Gallup refused to even try....nuff said.
You’re completely rightarded. :cuckoo:

One reason Rasmussen did well in predicting the election is because that is when it makes sense to poll only likely voters since only voters contribute to the actual voting. It makes no sense to poll only likely voters when not performing an election poll when measuring something in which all people contribute.

And while Rasmussen did accurately predict the gap between the two with Hillary winning by about 2 points, other pollsters came closer in predicting the voting percentage...

Actual:
Hillary .... 48.2
Trump .... 46.1

Polls:
Fox ................ 2.3
Monmouth .... 3.9
ABC/WP ........ 4.3
Gravis ............ 4.3
IDB/TIPP ....... 6.3
Rasmussen .. 6.3
Economist ..... 8.3
CBS ................ 8.3
Bloomberg ..... 9.3
NBC/WJ ....... 10.3
Reuters ......... 13.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Yep as I figured,doesn't show ANY demographics....no way in hell is it a legit poll and only a moron would think it was. I do wonder WHY keep believing in polls after they failed so miserably in 2016? Hmmm?
LOL

Your excuses are amusing. Meanwhile, despite your idiocies, Gallup remains one of the most established and reliable pollsters.

Rasmussen doesn’t doesn’t include all adults in their polling. They only poll likely voters.
Because trump is president of all people, not just those who are more likely to vote.

But I understand, skew the polls to improve his rating. That’s What works for you.
Indeed he is but no reason to poll people who aren't going to vote. It worked for Rasmussen in 2016...they were in top 2 of most accurate polls. Gallup is so full of shit they didn't even do a poll for 2016..this is just more BS from the propaganda arm of the democratic party to make people think President Trump isn't liked. Failed in 2016 and its still failing.
LOL

Here you are posting polls which include all adult respondents, not just those who are likely to vote...

Poll or no poll I think GOP holds the house as well...maybe slim but they hold it.

That's because he is a lying sack of shit and has turned an investigation into supposed collusion into an all out war against ANYONE associated with President Trump in an attempt to bring down President Trump.
But Nato membership is also a move that has been rejected by much of the population, raising the possibility of continued political upheaval. A poll in December found that 39.5% of the population was for and 39.7% against. Added to 500 who died in the 1999 Nato bombing of Serbia and Montenegro are the historical ties to Russia. Russia was the first foreign country with which Montenegro established diplomatic ties in 1711, and is also majority Orthodox Christian.

Pretty much the leftists of Montenegro are running the country and the majority of the country does NOT want to join NATO and in fact wants ties to Russia.
... so now we see you like to cherrypick which polls should include all adults polled versus polls which include only those likely to vote.

Consider all adults and trump’s job approval rating is a failed 38%. During a strong economy, no less.
I didn't even look at this poll posted so does it show how many Republicans and Democrats it polled? How about the ages of folks? Older folks are more conservative than even younger republicans so.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The FACTUAL people say otherwise. Ya know the poll that ACTUALLY polled the 2016 presidential election and was in the top 2 of how it actually ended unlike the rest that BOMBED.

But I guess when you can shout "fake news" at anything you don't like, say it at everything that isn't convenient, right?
And yet Rasmussen was in top 2 of most accurate polls in 2016 while Gallup refused to even try....nuff said.

Oh, in the top 2. So, it wasn't top? Which means someone else was more accurate, where do they have Trump?

Wait, you didn't post a source, so how would I know? nuff said!

Yep as I figured,doesn't show ANY demographics....no way in hell is it a legit poll and only a moron would think it was. I do wonder WHY keep believing in polls after they failed so miserably in 2016? Hmmm?
LOL

Your excuses are amusing. Meanwhile, despite your idiocies, Gallup remains one of the most established and reliable pollsters.
According to themselves sure. They refused to do 2016 polls,refuse to show ANY demographic data therefore their polls could be completely made up bullshit....REAL polls at least show the demographic data...why is Gallup so scared to do so? Because they know they are full of shit..they are all giving it one last shot to crush America and American patriots from reelecting President Trump,they failed miserably in 2016 but for some reason think we are gonna fall for their bullshit in 2020.

'Six-in-10 Americans disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as President, according to a Gallup poll out Monday. Thirty-eight percent approve of the President.

The last time his approval rating dipped under 40% was just a few weeks ago, but his disapproval hasn't been at 60% or higher since around this time last year, in December 2017, when the guilty plea of his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and his endorsement of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (who was accused of sexual misconduct) were in the news.
Trump's most recent approval rating is down five percentage points since last week's Gallup poll and reflects a slight decrease in almost every demographic group, but especially among those aged 18-29, who went from 35% approval of the President to 28%. The disapproval rating increased seven percentage points since last week.'

Trump disapproval increases in new poll - CNNPolitics

Trump Job Approval (Weekly)

28% among 18-29's? Excellent and no surprise.

While mostly uneducated, 'white'. old, hicks in the sticks love Trump. The young people of America - the future - see him as a pathetic, laughing stock. And that is with the economy appearing to be strong (though it is far from it).

Barring a war, Trump is TOAST in 2020.

It is no wonder that Trump's popularity is declining. He is a disgrace.

At the Helsinki summit regarding Russian interference in our election, Trump rejected American intelligence and agreed with the communist dictator of Russia, Vladimir Putin. Trump said he did not "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said.

Speaking at a rally, Trump explained how he fell in love with the North Korean communist dictator, Kim Jong Un. "I was really tough and so was he, and we went back and forth. And then we fell in love, OK? No, really, he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

"We have the tape, I don't want to hear the tape, no reason for me to hear the tape," Trump said in the interview broadcast on "Fox News Sunday." When Wallace asked why he did not want to hear the recording, Trump said: "Because it's a suffering tape, it's a terrible tape. I've been fully briefed on it. There's no reason for me to hear it."

He is bowing to the communist dictator of Russia again. Russian ships opened fire on and seized three Ukrainian vessels near Crimea. The Ukrainian ships were traveling on the high seas from one Ukrainian port to another Ukrainian port. Clearly, this is an example of Russian aggression.

As world leaders denounced Russia's aggression against Ukraine, Trump waited more than a day before offering a muted response about the clash, leaving the task of criticizing Moscow to the outgoing US ambassador to the UN.

When asked how he felt about the Russian seizure, Trump said, "not good. Not happy about it at all." He was reluctant to blame Russia, adding, "we do not like what's happening either way. And hopefully it will get straightened out."

Which, of course, says nothing. The comment is pure Trumpian, talk but don't say anything. Putin is pleased with his choice for the American Presidency.

Trump told the Washington Post, “I don’t like that aggression. I don’t want that aggression at all.”

Regarding a meeting with Putin at the G-20 summit beginning Nov. 30th, Trump said, “Maybe I won’t have the meeting. Maybe I won’t even have the meeting.” :banana:

Which, of course, says nothing. The comment is pure Trumpian, talk but don't say anything. Putin is pleased with his choice for the American Presidency.

Once again, Trump is proving himself to be an embarrassment. Other leaders are laughing at him, most joyfully, Trump's benefactor, Putin.

Rasmussen is an outlier. It's polls are 6 to 10 ten points off all the other polls. Even at that Rasmussen says, "The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5."

Your last statement is false. "National polls measure the popular vote. Clinton did, in fact, win the national popular vote by 2.1 points. The average of the 13 final national polls had Clinton ahead by 3.1 points, which was only a point off the actual result."

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

polls haven't changed much for months, few point swings depending on what hoopla is going on at the moment.

LOL

Oh, in the top 2. So, it wasn't top? Which means someone else was more accurate, where do they have Trump?

Wait, you didn't post a source, so how would I know? nuff said!
These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP
GOP pollster: Call Rasmussen Reports biased, but they were most accurate in 2016
FACT CHECK: Trump Says Rasmussen Was One Of The Most Accurate Pollsters On Election Day

Good enough?

Correll, post: 21274246
The lie(s) I was referring to, were the lies your vile lib media have been spreading about Trump, causing his bad numbers,

The news media shows Trumpo tweeting, saying and doing things that disgust most decent Americans. Trumpo openly lies too much himself for any false or erroneous news reports to have an effect on his approval rating.

Or are you suggesting that the news media doctors video of things like Trumpo declaring Senator McCain to not be a hero because Trumpo likes soldiers that don’t get captured?l

Trump on McCain: 'He's a war hero because he was captured'
10449_75X27.png

Trump on McCain: "He's a war hero because he was captured"
Reuters

23618531.jpg

Donald Trump criticizes military veteran and Senator John McCain, saying, "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." (Video: Reuters, Photo: AFP/Getty)

Last edited:
I remember all the polls that said Trump had "no path to victory" all the way until they started counting the votes!

LOL

According to themselves sure. They refused to do 2016 polls,refuse to show ANY demographic data therefore their polls could be completely made up bullshit....REAL polls at least show the demographic data...why is Gallup so scared to do so? Because they know they are full of shit..they are all giving it one last shot to crush America and American patriots from reelecting President Trump,they failed miserably in 2016 but for some reason think we are gonna fall for their bullshit in 2020.
Accuracy is the only measurement that keeps a pollster in business. Put out enough bad polls, such pollsters don’t stay in business. That Gallup has been doing this for 85 years proves they’re doing something right.

Your whiney excuses are laughable.

Meanwhile, trump’s job approval rating is at 38%. And that’s before he fired chemical weapons at children on foreign soil.

Staidhup, post: 2127579
What liberals should have learned during the previous administration is the difference between a leader that is concerned about the welfare of his country more than that of world opinion.

You are a fool if you believe Trumpo cares about your welfare and the welfare of the country. Trumpo cares about the welfare of Trumpo and that is it.

He is a race baiting con artist, pony humping clown, resting solely on the laurals of a stable and consistent economic condition that he inherited, but is screwing up for the long term, specifically with tegard to the deficits.

Correll, post: 21274246
The lie(s) I was referring to, were the lies your vile lib media have been spreading about Trump, causing his bad numbers,

The news media shows Trumpo tweeting, saying and doing things that disgust most decent Americans. Trumpo openly lies too much himself for any false or erroneous news reports to have an effect on his approval rating.

Or are you suggesting that the news media doctors video of things like Trumpo declaring Senator McCain to not be a hero because Trumpo likes soldiers that don’t get captured?l

Trump on McCain: 'He's a war hero because he was captured'
10449_75X27.png

Trump on McCain: "He's a war hero because he was captured"
Reuters

23618531.jpg

Donald Trump criticizes military veteran and Senator John McCain, saying, "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." (Video: Reuters, Photo: AFP/Getty)

Yes, that is one of the less obvious lies, but still a lie.

Trump did say that. In response to McCain being an asshole to Trump and his supporters (most who had voted for McCain in the past), and Trump IMMEDIATELY walked it back.

So, yes, that is a fine example of the media lies I am talking about.

But there are far worse ones. Would you like an example?

'Six-in-10 Americans disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as President, according to a Gallup poll out Monday. Thirty-eight percent approve of the President.

The last time his approval rating dipped under 40% was just a few weeks ago, but his disapproval hasn't been at 60% or higher since around this time last year, in December 2017, when the guilty plea of his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and his endorsement of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (who was accused of sexual misconduct) were in the news.
Trump's most recent approval rating is down five percentage points since last week's Gallup poll and reflects a slight decrease in almost every demographic group, but especially among those aged 18-29, who went from 35% approval of the President to 28%. The disapproval rating increased seven percentage points since last week.'

While mostly uneducated, 'white'. old, hicks in the sticks love Trump. The young people of America - the future - see him as a pathetic, laughing stock. And that is with the economy appearing to be strong (though it is far from it).

Gallup. Ha ha. Appropriate name for a pollster who seems to "Gallup" away from prior polls regarding Trump.

Yes saw the same 60% disapprove of the orange moron... AND not enough lawyers to deal with the shit that will be raining down on them in jan
Go right ahead and make the mistake of impeaching the most popular president in recent history. People will not appreciate the House cin ducting witch hunts and not doing the People's business.

Yes saw the same 60% disapprove of the orange moron... AND not enough lawyers to deal with the shit that will be raining down on them in jan
Go right ahead and make the mistake of impeaching the most popular president in recent history. People will not appreciate the House cin ducting witch hunts and not doing the People's business.
Most popular ?? You're bonkers He lost by 3 million votes and he'll be gone in 2020

Forum List

Back