Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

My favorite threads are sites where Republicans are confused. They don't know if we really want to run against Trump again or would Disantis be tougher to beat? They can't break free from Trump? To me it's a no brainer.

My favorite threads are the ones where the leftist vermin still can't prove a lying word of what they said, like this bullshit with Trump suspending the Constitution.

But keep trying. We like making you work for it.

My favorite threads are the ones where the leftist vermin still can't prove a lying word of what they said, like this bullshit with Trump suspending the Constitution.

But keep trying. We like making you work for it.

How about the news that the Trump Organization was found guilty of tax evasion? I know having smart lawyers who show you loopholes makes you "smart" like Trump told Hillary in the debates but what about tax fraud?

If tax fraud doesn't disqualify him to be potus, you don't give a fuck what Lex Luthor does. I mean Trump. I mean Putin. I'm sure a lot of Russians are loyal to Putin just like you to Trump. Get over it. Move on. We won't.

I hope DiSantis kicks his sorry ass. It'll be the most watched debates. Only to be surpassed by the Democrat and Republican nominees when they debate each other. It'll be fun.

How about the news that the Trump Organization was found guilty of tax evasion? I know having smart lawyers who show you loopholes makes you "smart" like Trump told Hillary in the debates but what about tax fraud?

If tax fraud doesn't disqualify him to be potus, you don't give a fuck what Lex Luthor does. I mean Trump. I mean Putin. I'm sure a lot of Russians are loyal to Putin just like you to Trump. Get over it. Move on. We won't.

I hope DiSantis kicks his sorry ass. It'll be the most watched debates. Only to be surpassed by the Democrat and Republican nominees when they debate each other. It'll be fun.

So, precisely what did you just prove by typing all that bullshit?

I don't see anything proved.

I know you leftist vermin want to believe that you can make it true by saying so.

Nope.

So, precisely what did you just prove by typing all that bullshit?

I don't see anything proved.

I know you leftist vermin want to believe that you can make it true by saying so.

Nope.

What do you need proof of? It's funny you can see corruption so clearly with Hunter and Obama but you're so blind to Trump's corruption.

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of tax evasion. This is why rich people wanted to give corporations the rights of citizens. Blame the company. But the CEO walks free. And the CFO only gets 100 days? You have to admit that's not enough time in prison for doing this for YEARS.

Trump wasn't smart to not pay taxes. He was criminal. That's not smart. Right? Please tell me you believe Trump didn't know it was going on. Of course not. Just like when his companies were hiring illegals for decades, and well into his presidency. He didn't know.

You guys are nuts. Nutzi's.

What do you need proof of? It's funny you can see corruption so clearly with Hunter and Obama but you're so blind to Trump's corruption.

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of tax evasion. This is why rich people wanted to give corporations the rights of citizens. Blame the company. But the CEO walks free. And the CFO only gets 100 days? You have to admit that's not enough time in prison for doing this for YEARS.

Trump wasn't smart to not pay taxes. He was criminal. That's not smart. Right? Please tell me you believe Trump didn't know it was going on. Of course not. Just like when his companies were hiring illegals for decades, and well into his presidency. He didn't know.

You guys are nuts. Nutzi's.

TRIGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE! This is fun!

"Trump's desire"? WTF is that? We have a doddering old fool in the W.H. with his thumb on the nuclear button and lefties spend time worrying about the "desire" of the former president.

"Trump's desire"? WTF is that? We have a doddering old fool in the W.H. with his thumb on the nuclear button and lefties spend time worrying about the "desire" of the former president.
He's your front runner. We normally don't know who your front runner is this early.

Just look at how Trump went after Bloomberg when he decided to run. And he tried to make up dirt on Biden but got caught.

They can't quit him and I hope that never changes. It's too much fun watching them spin like cartoon Tasmanian devils, making those bizarre slobbering, grunting, screaming noises in their frustration, which comes from trying to get Orange Man to love them.

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
No.....Because you made the whole story up.

they never tell the truth and live in wacko land. they are all best ignored or followed for their comedy in their make believe world.

Forum List

Back