Trump: Dems will 'lie' and say Hurricane Florence response was bad

You fucking Anti Americans scumbag DemonRATS would have if you assholes didn't look so bad with a lying bimbo at the Kavanaugh hearings!....But I fully expect in a week or so, that one of you mind dead subversives did, using it as a fund raiser cause!

You're one of my very favorite new loons. What's the word today from TruePundit? :)

Have you heard or seen ANYONE say that the Florence response has been "bad"? Me neither. What a whiny, immature little Orange Baby. On the eve of his visit to the Carolinas instead of focusing on the death, destruction and suffering - the insecure man-child has to AGAIN demonstrate self-absorption and defensiveness about his FUBAR in Puerto Rico. Sad :(

President Trump on Tuesday preemptively attacked Democrats for any potential criticism of his administration's response to Hurricane Florence along the mid-Atlantic coast.

"Right now, everybody is saying what a great job we are doing with Hurricane Florence – and they are 100% correct," Trump wrote on Twitter.

"But don’t be fooled, at some point in the near future the Democrats will start ranting that FEMA, our Military, and our First Responders, who are all unbelievable, are a disaster and not doing a good job," he continued, referring to the Federal Emergency Management Agency. "This will be a total lie, but that’s what they do, and everybody knows it!"​

Haven't heard or read about anyone complaining about the Florence response. But sure as heck, here are the POTUS Apologists defending the orange shart stain, bitching about Democrats saying they are. Predictable Hannity BS.

/----/ Trump is calling you Libtards out and cutting you off at the pass.

The subject here is the RESPONSE - Get with the program or go back to bed.
/----/ I know what it is. And I said he's cutting you creeps off at the pass. Now ditch that racist cartoon of the president in Black Face.

It's gray-face .. You know, like a RAT

57866.jpg

Haven't heard or read about anyone complaining about the Florence response. But sure as heck, here are the POTUS Apologists defending the orange shart stain, bitching about Democrats saying they are. Predictable Hannity BS.

No doubt we'll be hearing shortly about all about the "snowflakes" who are whining about Trump's Florence response.
Orange Clown apologists now gots their marching orders!

Have you heard or seen ANYONE say that the Florence response has been "bad"? Me neither. What a whiny, immature little Orange Baby. On the eve of his visit to the Carolinas instead of focusing on the death, destruction and suffering - the insecure man-child has to AGAIN demonstrate self-absorption and defensiveness about his FUBAR in Puerto Rico. Sad :(

President Trump on Tuesday preemptively attacked Democrats for any potential criticism of his administration's response to Hurricane Florence along the mid-Atlantic coast.

"Right now, everybody is saying what a great job we are doing with Hurricane Florence – and they are 100% correct," Trump wrote on Twitter.

"But don’t be fooled, at some point in the near future the Democrats will start ranting that FEMA, our Military, and our First Responders, who are all unbelievable, are a disaster and not doing a good job," he continued, referring to the Federal Emergency Management Agency. "This will be a total lie, but that’s what they do, and everybody knows it!"​

I love how every post of yours fizzles out like a sparkler on the Fourth of July. You make these huge alarmist claims, confront people ( confirming what an ass you are ) and then when your post is proven to be total B.S. you don’t address it, but move on to another hilarious faux outrage. You are truly one of the bright spots of my day. You rank right up there with Monty Python. Thank you.

I love how every post of yours fizzles out like a sparkler on the Fourth of July. You make these huge alarmist claims, confront people ( confirming what an ass you are ) and then when your post is proven to be total B.S. you don’t address it, but move on to another hilarious faux outrage. You are truly one of the bright spots of my day. You rank right up there with Monty Python. Thank you.

Dave....we could spend 100 years in this forum and it would be the same shit with this guy. It's the thought processing.....like a handful of others in here.

In my field and on special assignment with one of my consumers back in 2001, I spent a few days in a mental health unit....never forget: 10 North. Huge local university hospital. One guy on the unit there wandered around all day talking about the CIA and said he was Jesus. Looked the part too btw.....but that's all he spoke about.....ever! Fascinating shit.....the thinking.

We got people in here wired to just just routinely reject certain information....like the Jesus guy. It's the thought processing....not intelligence, mind you. Completely different. That's why threads like this become irrational monologues by the second page....note others that are posted. Very similar.:2up:. Not much different than Jesus guy!

We beat you guys to the punch this time. Now you cant pull your typical bullshit, otherwise Trump would just say "see, I told you they would say that". It was a brilliant move.

We beat you guys to the punch this time. Now you cant pull your typical bullshit, otherwise Trump would just say "see, I told you they would say that". It was a brilliant move.

Yes, brilliantly stupid and self-absorbed. Poor Donald, he's lost TrumpyBoy DeSantis and Governor Scott already on his PR death toll lie. :)

Last edited:
How did the Congressmen & Senators from NC & SC vote of Sandy funding?????????

Well, once again, it's all about The Donald.

Lol.....I'm laughing. The President sure does have a thing about making the heads of the left explode. You watch this forum.....almost daily he makes some lefty come completely off the rails! I really do think the President enjoys antagonizing the shit out of the progressive nutters.
I agree with you. I think it's hilarious. EPA hating Republicans in North Carolina buried under millions of tons of pig sh!t and toxic ash. I laughed so hard I cried. That'll show the Democrats.
The Goddesses of Irony and Kharma were working overtime on this one.

I wonder if the libs here remember that he used to be one of you.

Your nastiness made him the first of the Walk Away movement. He used to agree with you FAR more than he agrees with us, but YOUVE changed him. He sees you for what you are, and he's moved on.

You have no idea how many conservatives you are creating thru your insanity. Keep it up.

Forum List

Back