Trump demonstrates what he meant by his "lysol" statement

'Without the MSM, there would be 300 more million American's as stupid and ill informed as you.
Yesterday he was tweeting complaints against FOX News, the fake news kings. I does not want any media that is not under his control to report or show exactly what he says or does, without sanitizing his coverage, so that he does not look like exactly what he is, the mad king running loose in the castle.
You two need to realize that people are dying. Dying for you to stfu.
No. I was referring to his being unable to be shown live, on UN-sanitized media, including FOX, without his stupid unscientific medical recommendations risking killing people (truely stupid people) that would attempt to follow his suggestions, ending in death and injury. Be advised, those people were not dying for me. They died and were injured for him. Not real impressed with his self aggrandizement, taking credit for things he didn't do or did/directed so poorly, they added to the death-toll and sickness in the country and general trumpisms, requiring explanations by supporters on FOX/FAKE NEWS to justify his words. I quit watching his little updates as he is an embarrassment in office and the updates were being used more for political purpose than in epidemic management.
Why does information bother you so much?
This briefing where he got up and ignorantly talked about using light or Lysol to kill the virus. It’s the perfect example that trump is over his head and shouldn’t be president.

then to come back the next day and say he was just kidding? If you believe that you should inject some bleach too.

'Without the MSM, there would be 300 more million American's as stupid and ill informed as you.
Yesterday he was tweeting complaints against FOX News, the fake news kings. I does not want any media that is not under his control to report or show exactly what he says or does, without sanitizing his coverage, so that he does not look like exactly what he is, the mad king running loose in the castle.
No. I was referring to his being unable to be shown live, on UN-sanitized media, including FOX, without his stupid unscientific medical recommendations risking killing people (truely stupid people) that would attempt to follow his suggestions, ending in death and injury. Be advised, those people were not dying for me. They died and were injured for him. Not real impressed with his self aggrandizement, taking credit for things he didn't do or did/directed so poorly, they added to the death-toll and sickness in the country and general trumpisms, requiring explanations by supporters on FOX/FAKE NEWS to justify his words. I quit watching his little updates as he is an embarrassment in office and the updates were being used more for political purpose than in epidemic management.
This briefing where he got up and ignorantly talked about using light or Lysol to kill the virus. It’s the perfect example that trump is over his head and shouldn’t be president.

then to come back the next day and say he was just kidding? If you believe that you should inject some bleach too.
CA5F417D-FD19-4AED-9481-5D2A0CF23E21.jpeg

I'm starting to miss the good old days when we were all gonna die from Climate Change
Actually have you seen LA? You can breath and see. The pollution is almost gone with everyone at home. We are overpopulated
So is your recommendation that everybody stay at home and wait for you government people to give us our food and exercise? lol hahah didn’t we exterminate you people? lol

I'm starting to miss the good old days when we were all gonna die from Climate Change
Actually have you seen LA? You can breath and see. The pollution is almost gone with everyone at home. We are overpopulated
So is your recommendation that everybody stay at home and wait for you government people to give us our food and exercise? lol hahah didn’t we exterminate you people? lol
I’m going to continue working from home. Your restaurant will continue to do carry out only. People will stay distant and wear masks. Malls and businesses will open but we are being careful.

Don’t feel sorry for the small businesses I just heard my doctor buddy got a shit load in tax rebates.

even my retired dad on social security got $1200. Why did they give seniors money too? You’re not worried about inflation? You should.

I’m going to continue working from home. Your restaurant will continue to do carry out only. People will stay distant and wear masks. Malls and businesses will open but we are being careful.

Don’t feel sorry for the small businesses I just heard my doctor buddy got a shit load in tax rebates.

even my retired dad on social security got $1200. Why did they give seniors money too? You’re not worried about inflation? You should.
I’m asking you should we have a reduced population how would you get rid of the people and we will be allowed to work so you can breathe clean air ha ha Ha ha ha..
Don’t you believe in abortion you kill likes thousands of black babies every year

View attachment 329077
Wrong. Everybody on thewhole planet earth knows trump knows absolutely nothing about medicine, only a nutball few (probably other 16 year olds think think the little Swedish girl is and expert in anything. She is just passionate in her beliefs. Trump is insane in his beliefs, his actions, his lack of ethics, his choices in world leaders to admire, his hiring, his firing etc. He needs a keeper, but he fires them also.

View attachment 329077
Wrong. Everybody on thewhole planet earth knows trump knows absolutely nothing about medicine, only a nutball few (probably other 16 year olds think think the little Swedish girl is and expert in anything. She is just passionate in her beliefs. Trump is insane in his beliefs, his actions, his lack of ethics, his choices in world leaders to admire, his hiring, his firing etc. He needs a keeper, but he fires them also.
Cool story tds

View attachment 329077
Cool story tds
Thks. Thought you would like it.

View attachment 329077
Cool story tds
Thks. Thought you would like it.
I find tds very entertaining. Lol

Ha ha. You bunker buddies are all in with the Cheeto. Sad to see part of humanity sell out because they want to be part of a victim club.

Forum List

Back