Trump declares himself a Nationalist CNN says it's racist

During last night’s rally in Houston, President Trump declared himself a ‘nationalist,’ which triggered CNN’s Don Lemon, as well as many other unhinged leftists, into crying ‘racist’.
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

MKULTRA's heart of idiot indoctrination and the dumbasses don't even realize that' is what's going on.

Trump Declares Himself A ‘Nationalist; CNN Says It’s Racist
-------------

Leave it to CNN the very idiots who have been caugght lying over and over and over. yet ppl still use them as their truth bible lol. You have got to be one retard to still believe anything these backholes say.

Now there are very few times I will actually use thei rarticles or post them , but often it is to show they lied and or there's actual truth to what they've written. You can be sure it isn't a Trump hating writer if that is the case.

Anyone remember that incredibly obnoxious over-indulged girl in the original Willy Wonka movie? She had massive temper fits when she didn't get her way. I think her name was Viola or something...

The Left is like that, and getting louder all the time. But people are increasingly repulsed by them. I wonder if they notice. I think they do, and so they just turn up the volume. They have nothing else in the playbook.

During last night’s rally in Houston, President Trump declared himself a ‘nationalist,’ which triggered CNN’s Don Lemon, as well as many other unhinged leftists, into crying ‘racist’.
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

MKULTRA's heart of idiot indoctrination and the dumbasses don't even realize that' is what's going on.

-------------

Leave it to CNN the very idiots who have been caugght lying over and over and over. yet ppl still use them as their truth bible lol. You have got to be one retard to still believe anything these backholes say.

Now there are very few times I will actually use thei rarticles or post them , but often it is to show they lied and or there's actual truth to what they've written. You can be sure it isn't a Trump hating writer if that is the case.

Of course he's a nationalist!

America first.

It's why we elected him. And, I'm proudly one too.

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

America first.

What we needed was a Patriot like Nikki, not a nationalist.

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

As always...

cnn is full of Shit...……...

“You know, they have a word, it sort of became old-fashioned. It’s called a nationalist,” Trump said at a campaign event in Houston, where he rallied voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) in November’s midterm elections.
“And I say, ‘Really? We’re not supposed to use that word,’” Trump continued. “You know what I am? I’m a nationalist. OK? I’m a nationalist.”
Trump: 'I'm a nationalist'

So Trump joins "nationalist" the likes of Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco, Muammar Gaddafi, Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin and Rodrigo Duterte. All autocrats.
Look how things turned out for their countries, their people and their freedom.
This is not what those buried in Arlington Cemetery fought for, it's what they fought against. Fact.

Face Facts………….

You libtards have way in common with

Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco, Muammar Gaddafi,

Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin and Rodrigo Duterte

than any other political party in America…

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

America first.

Guess you are an anti american, you hate america other wise you would consider yourself a nationalist. It's a shame you tards haven't got one fkn clue what a nationalist let alone what it means.

that's why this asshole was able to suck you into his cult and you all can never leave it

upload_2018-10-24_17-5-53.png

Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free

You you Trump haters would lick the chit off this bastards ass if he told you to. .( " you meaning the leftist as a whole" .)

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

Trump is a white nationalist. We already know that.

Remember, Steve Bannon said embrace your racism and be proud of who you are.

Trump is.

WELL your hero says you don't deserve to be free , and you ass hole are carrying on that desire for him

Trump will always be known as the racist president.

Some Mexicans don’t rape

A Mexican can’t be a good judge

Mrs. housekeeping

Babies in cages

The Muslim ban

Africans live in huts in sh!t hole countries

And now he’s a (white) nationalist? The white being understood.

That will always be part of the Trump administration. He will be known throughout the rest of history as the racist president.

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

America first.

America alone.

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

America first.

Guess you are an anti american, you hate america other wise you would consider yourself a nationalist. It's a shame you tards haven't got one fkn clue what a nationalist let alone what it means.

that's why this asshole was able to suck you into his cult and you all can never leave it

View attachment 224578

You you Trump haters would lick the chit off this bastards ass if he told you to. .( " you meaning the leftist as a whole" .)
So many times when I read Republican’s links it’s shocking to me that obviously they haven’t read them either. The article lists the following as things that the Republican Party is for:

antitrust laws

government schools

regulatory agencies

Medicare

Social Security

“public works” project

the “social safety net,”

laws against insider trading

banking regulation

and the whole system of fiat money

Included were laws against abortion. We expect that. But Republicans are for the social safety net and banking regulation and so on? That’s laughable.

Truly laughable. And that was your fuking link! hilarious!

Trump will always be known as the racist president.

Some Mexicans don’t rape

A Mexican can’t be a good judge

Mrs. housekeeping

Babies in cages

The Muslim ban

Africans live in huts in sh!t hole countries

And now he’s a (white) nationalist? The white being understood.

That will always be part of the Trump administration. He will be known throughout the rest of history as the racist president.

After your whopper today claiming Trump said he was a white nationalist you should probably stfu, Derp

Forum List

Back