Trump DC Indictment – Where is the crime?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“My interview about the Trump DC Indictment: “let’s go on the assumption they think they can prove these things, that the allegations were made in good faith. The question is, is there a crime here? That’s what I think a lot of people are questioning.”

Good analysis read. It’s why most Americans think this is a banana republic witch hunt. It’s going to do nothing but motivate more to vote Trump.

“My interview about the Trump DC Indictment: “let’s go on the assumption they think they can prove these things, that the allegations were made in good faith. The question is, is there a crime here? That’s what I think a lot of people are questioning.”

Good analysis read. It’s why most Americans think this is a banana republic witch hunt. It’s going to do nothing but motivate more to vote Trump.
Trying to overturn an election is a crime.

The biggest (and only) question is whether or not the jury wants to really punish a former President for a clear and obvious crime since his attempts were so pathetically impotent.

Trying to overturn an election is a crime.

The biggest (and only) question is whether or not the jury wants to really punish a former President for a clear and obvious crime since his attempts were so pathetically impotent.
Keep insisting some unarmed yahoos almost overthrew the US government.

At one million firearms a year purchased a year, 25 will end differently.

Keep insisting some unarmed yahoos almost overthrew the US government.

At one million firearms a year purchased a year, 25 will end differently.

It needs to start diffently.
A bunch of tailgaters can't let federal agents inside their tailgate.

The crime is the ongoing witch hunt against Trump.

And it’s a massive Democrat conspiracy going all the way up to the White House.

I just learned about that today from a link a leftist shill posted here. Check this out!

"
"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question , as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022."

Now, what this amounts to is Biden sayin' "Gimme all your shit, Trump, because I need it to do my job".

Which is utter horse shit because he didn't need any of that stuff, it was probably Barry S. any damn way

I don't think Biden needs Trump's passports and love letters from Kim Jun Il to do his job, and I'd bet the

government has copies of anything really relevant anyways. No, they wanted to take Trump's stuff.

And when ofc he refused, it was premise to abuse the law.

Search that quote and what's right above it in the document, you'll see!

The MAGA crowd keeps claiming that this is the best thing that happened to the orange loser but then they keep whining that it is not fair.

Make up your mind, retards. Which is it?

The MAGA crowd keeps claiming that this is the best thing that happened to the orange loser but then they keep whining that it is not fair.

Make up your mind, retards. Which is it?

It's not good for the country as a whole.
Stuff that up your stupid ass.

It's not good for the country as a whole.
Stuff that up your stupid ass.
Actually, nope. It is great for the country to lock up criminals like your orange fuhrer. Must suck to be a trumptard. My sympathies. :itsok:

Forum List

Back