Trump Cruz Palin Bachmann

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Why has Trump soared, while the other three fizzled? Trump obviously has something very special that is igniting the GOP base that the others don't have. What is it?

He's not a politician. A LITTLE more believable. Just a little. Plus he is GREAT at timing...he takes advantage of the situation like a politician does.

I don't think the polling numbers are coming from either Republicans or Democrats despite what the pollsters would you believe. Rather, from angry Americans who may have registered with one party or the other but are not card-carrying devotees. There's a hell of a lot of anger out there just waiting (or maybe no longer waiting) to be mined.

Why has Trump soared, while the other three fizzled? Trump obviously has something very special that is igniting the GOP base that the others don't have. What is it?

He's raw and he's touched a nerve with the American public in his no holds barred take no prisoner take no shit off of anyone style.

Backbone. He is not concerned with political correctness and being all things to all men. Aside from the McCain nonsense, he has said nothing that is not true.

Backbone. He is not concerned with political correctness and being all things to all men. Aside from the McCain nonsense, he has said nothing that is not true.
Why won't Republicans nominate him?

I don't think the polling numbers are coming from either Republicans or Democrats despite what the pollsters would you believe. Rather, from angry Americans who may have registered with one party or the other but are not card-carrying devotees. There's a hell of a lot of anger out there just waiting (or maybe no longer waiting) to be mined.

I agree. Probably people sick of both parties

Thanks for admitting people are sick of the GOP. They didn't win 12&10 because people voted for them they won because people were fed up and didn't vote.

You tea bagged America.

Thanks for admitting people are sick of the GOP. They didn't win 12&10 because people voted for them they won because people were fed up and didn't vote.

You tea bagged America.

No. They didn't want to vote for the candidates picked by the media.

And who is "you" ?

Does the GOP base have enough courage to send Trump into the General Election?
We thought no way the democratic establishment would listen to us and give the nomination to a one term community organizer black Jr. Senator named Barrack Obama but they did.

Today Republicans pretend that didn't happen. Obama was not grass roots because he took money from rich people too they say. Republicans are intellectually dishonest.

Jimmy Carter was for the rich too. That's why they made him a 1 term president. They killed Kennedy and impeached Clinton.

Yea, sure there's no difference. Lol. They sure care a lot for something that doesn't matter, huh?

Republicans can't get Ron Paul or Ross Perot or trump nominated.

They nominated bush McCain and Romney, not us.

MSNBC Breaking News: The Des Moines Register is now calling for Trump to drop out and end his side show.

You tea bagged America.

No. They didn't want to vote for the candidates picked by the media.

And who is "you" ?
Are you a liar or do you believe that shit?

Analyze the year leading up to both of Obama's midterms and all of the news was negative. I remember the BP oil spill this one is that things attributed to Obama losing the 2010 midterm stop being a liar or stupid

Forum List

Back