Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Personal politics of destruction.

That has to be an all time joke...this Correl is with the Political Mafia that calls Bill Clinton Rapist ; Calls Hillary Clinton "Vince Foster' murderer "; Calls Elizabeth Warren ";Pocahontas" and then he has the UNMITIGATED GALL to start crying about "personal politics of destruction"..that is some brass

Hillary is the one that played the Woman Card. Bill actions with Hillary's support is a valid response.

Hillary is the one that played the Woman Card. Bill actions with Hillary's support is a valid response.
269fa226ea55ad028164bcab79c38aab.gif
Woman_Card_COLORDAILYKOS.jpg

A completely corrupt media is a valuable tool.

I hope you lefties appreciate them.
logo.gif

What a pity you're armed with nothing but lame excuses.

Tell me again how Obama went to a church for twenty years without noticing that his pastor, and friend was a raving, racist, anti-america.

logo.gif
Oh, my... from lame excuses to strawmen.

Aside from parroting my gif, you're on a roll, eh?

It's an example of the media being completely corrupt benefiting you lefties.

Don't play dumb, lawyer.
It's your claim. With so many media outlets available today, prove most people still get their news from left wing sources...

Here's Proof The Media Really Is Liberal

"
In a data set Crowdpac provided to Business Insider, the company broke these estimates down to indicate whether individual professions were dominated by liberals or conservatives.

Among many other interesting results, the data shows that donors who work for newspapers or other print media skew extremely liberal.

This chart shows the number of donors in the media who were assigned to each ideological score.

The blue bars to the left show very liberal donors, and the much smaller red bars to the right represent the handful of conservative donors:

newspaper_print_media.png
"

That took me seconds to find. Want more?

And Spock says "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here". You have just shown us all why Spock wanted outta here. He must of had a conversation with Hitlery.

Here is your "sweet Baboo" crying because he is being asked questions..why is Trump crying like that ?

Trump goes Cry Baby :ack-1:

Throughout the press conference, Trump railed against the press for looking into the details of his fundraiser.

"The press should be ashamed of themselves," he said, telling reporters, "You make me look very bad."

How dare you look into my public promises and report on what you find! The job of the press is to make Donald Trump look good, and when the press fails at that, they should be ashamed of themselves! :2up::2up::2up:

let's be honest here. The media has no love at all for Trump, and are not there to try and make Trump look good. On the contrary, all they appear to want to do is find something to nail him on. Bit it ain't working, folks. The people are starting to see the media for what it is. A bunch of retarded lying morons who try to lie their way around true facts. Pathetic.

If Trump wanted to keep it to himself and the vets, what business is it of the medias? This story was all about the useless media trying to make it appear as though maybe Trump was stealing some of that money. He proved them wrong. Can you prove the media is right? Trump doesn't need that money, and why would he try in any way to steal from it? If he did Trump would be finished in more ways than one. He would have everything to lose, and nothing to gain by doing so. You should concentrate your efforts on trying to show that Hitlery is not the man, or should I say woman, for the job as President. According to reports on her, she has shown to be a fibber and a crook, and dangerous to American security.

Take all of that.

is that why they have him on 24/7 & he's getting all that free campaigning? are you kidding me? they LOVE him. trump = ratings.

They hate him and have been trying to destroy him.

He has used that to manipulate them into giving him coverage.

It is an example of how good he is at getting what he wants from people, a skill that should serve the US well in a President.

manipulate? the same 'media' that brings you the kordashians, access hollywood, fox & friends, & other pablum programs because that is what sells?

riiiiiight...................

Yes. What part of that is confusing to you?

Here is your "sweet Baboo" crying because he is being asked questions..why is Trump crying like that ?

Trump goes Cry Baby :ack-1:

Throughout the press conference, Trump railed against the press for looking into the details of his fundraiser.

"The press should be ashamed of themselves," he said, telling reporters, "You make me look very bad."

How dare you look into my public promises and report on what you find! The job of the press is to make Donald Trump look good, and when the press fails at that, they should be ashamed of themselves! :2up::2up::2up:

let's be honest here. The media has no love at all for Trump, and are not there to try and make Trump look good. On the contrary, all they appear to want to do is find something to nail him on. Bit it ain't working, folks. The people are starting to see the media for what it is. A bunch of retarded lying morons who try to lie their way around true facts. Pathetic.

If Trump wanted to keep it to himself and the vets, what business is it of the medias? This story was all about the useless media trying to make it appear as though maybe Trump was stealing some of that money. He proved them wrong. Can you prove the media is right? Trump doesn't need that money, and why would he try in any way to steal from it? If he did Trump would be finished in more ways than one. He would have everything to lose, and nothing to gain by doing so. You should concentrate your efforts on trying to show that Hitlery is not the man, or should I say woman, for the job as President. According to reports on her, she has shown to be a fibber and a crook, and dangerous to American security.

Take all of that.

is that why they have him on 24/7 & he's getting all that free campaigning? are you kidding me? they LOVE him. trump = ratings.

It is an example of how good he is at getting what he wants from people, a skill that should serve the US well in a President.

manipulate? the same 'media' that brings you the kordashians, access hollywood, fox & friends, & other pablum programs because that is what sells?

the part that shows how you actually believe what you wrote. they don't hate trump. they love him. the only way he would be 'manipulating' them, would be that he is a total fraud... putting on such a charade, that he is actually 180 degrees from what he is portraying.

if that WAS true, then he's completing fooling you & all the skeeters that are swallowing his pablum.

is he a TOTAL fraud then? either he's genuine in his thoughts & actions, or he's not. which is it?

I see you felt a need to cut the graph showing the huge bias in the media.

Facts aren't your friend are they?
269fa226ea55ad028164bcab79c38aab.gif
Here is a fact that is not your friend

There is sworn testimony accusing Donald Trump of rape

No such testimony exists for Bill Clinton

How is that for a fact titty baby LOL

logo.gif

What a pity you're armed with nothing but lame excuses.

Tell me again how Obama went to a church for twenty years without noticing that his pastor, and friend was a raving, racist, anti-america.

logo.gif
Oh, my... from lame excuses to strawmen.

Aside from parroting my gif, you're on a roll, eh?

It's an example of the media being completely corrupt benefiting you lefties.

Don't play dumb, lawyer.
It's your claim. With so many media outlets available today, prove most people still get their news from left wing sources...

Here's Proof The Media Really Is Liberal

"
In a data set Crowdpac provided to Business Insider, the company broke these estimates down to indicate whether individual professions were dominated by liberals or conservatives.

Among many other interesting results, the data shows that donors who work for newspapers or other print media skew extremely liberal.

This chart shows the number of donors in the media who were assigned to each ideological score.

The blue bars to the left show very liberal donors, and the much smaller red bars to the right represent the handful of conservative donors:

newspaper_print_media.png
"

That took me seconds to find. Want more?
No, what I want is for you to answer the question I asked; not the question you wish I asked.

I challenged you to prove more people get their news from left wing media. You answered the question, do news journalists donate more to left wing candidates; which of course, I didn't ask.

Four Charts Show Media’s Love for The Donald — Vs. All Other Candidates Combined
By Mike Miller (2 months ago) | Elections

Throughout the campaign, Ted Cruz and others have complained about the amount of coverage Donald Trump gets from the media.

They might be even more right than they realize.

This chart illustrates the amount of attention CNN has paid to Trump in 2016, vs. all other GOP candidates:

Image Credit: Screenshot/Washington Examiner

CNN isn’t alone; here’s Fox News for the same time period:

[URL='http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-12.08.04-PM-e1458317357514.png']

MNSBC? Yeah, they’re “guilty,” as well:

[URL='http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-12.11.25-PM-e1458317597953.png']

Finally, this chart from [URL='http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?smid=tw-upshotnyt&smtyp=cur']The New York Times
shows the amount of free airtime Trump has received from media, vs. purchased ads, compared to all other candidates, including Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders:

Image Credit: Screenshot/NYT

So why the tremendously lopsided imbalance? Perhaps Trump himself explained it best, [URL='http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/reporters-dismayed-by-rubio-jabs-at-trump/article/2584577']nine years ago
:

“One thing I’ve learned about the press is they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. […] if you are a little different, or a little outrageous […] if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

The Donald may not “do politics,” as he likes to say, but he definitely does the media.

Four Charts Show Media's Love for The Donald -- Vs. All Other Candidates Combined

so, let's review, shall we?

the media loves ratings.
ratings = $$$ for the media.
trump = ratings.
the media loves trump.

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Hey, does anyone want a good laugh at Correll's expense?

Notice how to show folks who work for news outlets donate more to Democrats, he references crowdpac. Yet when I referenced crowdpac some months ago to show him Trump was one of the most Liberal candidates running, he tried to dismiss crowdpac's methodology as being a "flawed scale."

Eventually the Colin Powell's of the world will take over the GOP.

I doubt that. Moderate is not the trend on either side, for the foreseeable future.
Huh? Which Republican candidate is more moderate than Trump?

Bush for one.
Aside from your opinion?

On the Crowdpac scale:

Trump: 1.5C
Bush: 4.9C

2016 Presidential Candidates and Polls on Crowdpac

Sounds like a flawed scale. Anyone who does not want to deport the illegals is in effect supporting the dems/libs on all other issues despite what their stated positions are.

For the demographic shift they represent will end the GOP ability to implement any conservative policies.

Seems Correll was against Crowdpac's methodology before he was for it. Also seems crowdpac is ok with Correll when he likes their results.

logo.gif

This concept of the "women's card" is a borrowing from the earlier term of the "race card." Both are catchy slang for enlisting the support of a protected group by pandering rhetoric. Neither one goes behind the "card" metaphor to the platform issues and other motivations which attempt to attract that particular identity bloc of voters.

The identity appeal of Obama to blacks is obvious; the appeal to women of "our first woman president" is as well; however the historical and other issues of identity politics are now quite different between women and blacks.

Blacks continue to have deep rooted issues traceable back through Jim Crow to slavery. Whether and how these issues might be resolved is a thorny question which goes back to Reconstruction

The "women's issues" in this campaign are quite different. Essentially, they consist of resistance to conservative efforts to roll back the current legal status of abortion and contraception to the status before the ruling in Griswold vs. Connecticut. There are economic issues as well, but they no longer have the exciting power they did in the early days of the New Feminism."

The two "cards" are quite different in nature and power. Conflating them isn't very illuminating.

Hey, does anyone want a good laugh at Correll's expense?

Notice how to show folks who work for news outlets donate more to Democrats, he references crowdpac. Yet when I referenced crowdpac some months ago to show him Trump was one of the most Liberal candidates running, he tried to dismiss crowdpac's methodology as being a "flawed scale."

I doubt that. Moderate is not the trend on either side, for the foreseeable future.
Huh? Which Republican candidate is more moderate than Trump?

Bush for one.
Aside from your opinion?

On the Crowdpac scale:

Trump: 1.5C
Bush: 4.9C

2016 Presidential Candidates and Polls on Crowdpac

Sounds like a flawed scale. Anyone who does not want to deport the illegals is in effect supporting the dems/libs on all other issues despite what their stated positions are.

For the demographic shift they represent will end the GOP ability to implement any conservative policies.

Seems Correll was against Crowdpac's methodology before he was for it. Also seems crowdpac is ok with Correll when he likes their results.

logo.gif

Crowdfunding used donation data going back 30 years, so when they started, the media did have a more liberal bias, because the US was a more liberal country. They also used information on people who worked for newspapers or print media.

The media is no longer confined to "print media". In fact the print media is dying as more and more people turn to TV, talk radio or the internet for their news. So any information on the media today should exclude data from prior to 2000 as no longer valid.

Trump University Told Recruiters to Target Single Parents With Hungry Kids

"We teach the technique of using OPM ... other people’s money,” reads one sales script that was obtained by The Hill. "Most students who are invited to this program use established lines of credit, like a credit card, utilizing the bank’s money, OPM, to handle their tuition. I’m not talking about tens of thousands of dollars, but on the other hand, not a couple of hundred dollars either.”

If a cash-strapped applicant said, "I don't like using my credit cards and going into debt," the playbook instructed recruiters to respond, "Do you like living paycheck to paycheck? ... Do you enjoy seeing everyone else but yourself in their dream houses and driving their dreams cars with huge checking accounts? Those people saw an opportunity, and didn't make excuses, like what you're doing now."

MORE:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ents-with-hungry-kids.html?mid=facebook_nymag

Take all of that.

the part that shows how you actually believe what you wrote. they don't hate trump. they love him. the only way he would be 'manipulating' them, would be that he is a total fraud... putting on such a charade, that he is actually 180 degrees from what he is portraying.

if that WAS true, then he's completing fooling you & all the skeeters that are swallowing his pablum.

is he a TOTAL fraud then? either he's genuine in his thoughts & actions, or he's not. which is it?

Your assumption that they give coverage to people they like is incorrect.

Attack pieces can be just as good for ratings, if not better than puff pieces.

Which is not what Trump has been getting, ie puff pieces.

His public persona is a well designed tool, not the real person. This is painfully obvious to anyone that thinks about it for more than one second.

He manipulates them, by, for example making an outrageous statement that they feel compelled to cover and attack him for.

But what they are unable to grasp, or if they grasp it, unable to change their behavior, is that the outrageous statements are designed to position in him the public perception regardless of the spin the media tries to put on it.

IN some cases he has set them up, knowing that they would lie about what he said, with the lie carrying one message and the rebuttal and truth coming out, giving him EVEN MORE free air time.

Forum List

Back