Trump courts loony bigot vote as campaign collapses

Is this the Trump outrage of the day?

Hillary is DYING before your eyes. She is literally on stage dying, having seizures, passing out. She has gained more than a 100 pounds since the beginning of this campaign. Probably because of a failing thyroid.

Old Tommy-girl still obsessing about Trump.

Funny how you are fine with anti-gay bigots like Muslims, but anyone else that has anti-gay feelings, well, they are trash that must be stopped!

Why don't you go visit one of your favorite Muslim countries and wear your gay pride parade outfit, see how that goes.

Tommy, those crazies are the descendants of the people who kicked you King's Government out of this continent. The Real Americans. Who I am proud to say I'm a descendant of as well.

Tommy, those crazies are the descendants of the people who kicked you King's Government out of this continent. The Real Americans. Who I am proud to say I'm a descendant of as well.
Those crazies killed most of the "Real Americans" and stole their land. They want to kill everyone who isnt like them.

You're the bigoted uber-Nazi! Like most Europeans, you fellate the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating hate ideology on this planet. Which explains who you European child-rape-enabler scum of my race love it so much; history has already proven that Europe has never met a Jew-hater whose semen they wouldn't digest.

Meanwhile who draws a crowd and who doesn't.......oooooopppps

Thousands of people gather for all kinds of things.Trump's events are more like a circus than a political gathering.

34F5829200000578-3627070-image-a-1_1465202068476.jpg

Millions of tomatoes hurled once more at the Tomatina festival

Those crazies killed most of the "Real Americans" and stole their land. They want to kill everyone who isnt like them.

Those former americans failed to protect what they thought was theirs. We used the same tactics against the indians that the English used against the Irish and Scots. Given my tastes, there would have been no reservations. The conquered would have been given the option to assimilate or be exterminated.

Show me what a man will kill for and I'll show you what he believes in. Show me what he won't kill for and I'll show you what he doesn't care about at all.

Interestingly enough, the man I know who has been most insistent that Americans need to be prepared to kill to protect our nation is a Brit. He comes here 2-4 times a year to visit the portion of his marvelous gun collection that he was able to save from your/his Government.

Those former americans failed to protect what they thought was theirs. We used the same tactics against the indians that the English used against the Irish and Scots. Given my tastes, there would have been no reservations. The conquered would have been given the option to assimilate or be exterminated.

Show me what a man will kill for and I'll show you what he believes in. Show me what he won't kill for and I'll show you what he doesn't care about at all.

Interestingly enough, the man I know who has been most insistent that Americans need to be prepared to kill to protect our nation is a Brit. He comes here 2-4 times a year to visit the portion of his marvelous gun collection that he was able to save from your/his Government.
The reservations is all that saved the Indian nations from extinction. After the civil war, just before the indian wars in the west started, a third of the Indian people weren't Indian. Generations of fighting left the Indians with kidnapping and adoption as the way to increase their numbers. They would have been gone long ago.

We're doing the same thing. Generations of abortion left us unable to maintain our population so we are giving the country to foreigners.

You still butthurt from having you're tea toting ass handed to you in the revolutionary war? Go suck your thumb baby.

The reservations is all that saved the Indian nations from extinction. After the civil war, just before the indian wars in the west started, a third of the Indian people weren't Indian. Generations of fighting left the Indians with kidnapping and adoption as the way to increase their numbers. They would have been gone long ago.

We're doing the same thing. Generations of abortion left us unable to maintain our population so we are giving the country to foreigners.

Where the fuck do you get this shit? How much water is on your brain exactly?

Forum List

Back