Trump could have capitalized over the Orlando shooting, but

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...KiKmTf4lx_CeoMD2w&sig2=45VqsAVbl4qWS5QBcix1Dw

he blew it big time. Usually, a GOP candidate rises in the polls after a mass shooting, but Donnie just cannot help himself. His hate filled rhetoric just show how unprepared he is to run for President. And he will not change cause he is DONALD TRUMP.

He is far behind in the ground game, the money raised, and in organization as a whole. Veteran Republicans know they are in trouble.
Correct.

And he continues to double-down on his moronic advocacy of (not a ‘suggestion’) banning Muslims from coming to the United States, which reaffirms Trump’s stupidity and bigotry and would have in no way prevented the Orlando shooting.

There are no fabrications in that list, Hillary supporters are just in denial because the other option is Trump.

Liars deserve each other. Enjoy Donnie!

Oh, and the dozens of delegates that are plotting to take Donnie out, is nothing to worry about. He will be nominated....all Dems hope.

Again,...GO DONALD!
I really don't mind the plotting delegates, part of me hopes they succeed, the other part is scared they'll choose someone worse.

If you're going to pretend they're false, you can prove me wrong instead of whining.

The best chance that the GOP has is if they DO chose someone else. Hillary is a very weak candidate. But somehow, the Republican voters decided to vote for the one person who has no chance to beat her. MIND BOGGLING!
Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz would have been a much better choice.

Finished the yard work and find myself agreeing with you. Yes, either one would be better than Donnie. All the polls say they would fair better with in a head on matchup with Hillary.

Stop Trump.....Never Trump...my question is WHY TRUMP?
Because all the uneducated people in the country came out to vote. Same reason Hillary was chosen over Martin O'Malley, same reason Obama got two terms, same reason Trump was chosen over Rubio and Cruz. I imagine it's mainly because people found him entertaining.

Oh, and the dozens of delegates that are plotting to take Donnie out, is nothing to worry about. He will be nominated....all Dems hope.

Again,...GO DONALD!
I really don't mind the plotting delegates, part of me hopes they succeed, the other part is scared they'll choose someone worse.

If you're going to pretend they're false, you can prove me wrong instead of whining.

The best chance that the GOP has is if they DO chose someone else. Hillary is a very weak candidate. But somehow, the Republican voters decided to vote for the one person who has no chance to beat her. MIND BOGGLING!

Finished the yard work and find myself agreeing with you. Yes, either one would be better than Donnie. All the polls say they would fair better with in a head on matchup with Hillary.

Because all the uneducated people in the country came out to vote. Same reason Hillary was chosen over Martin O'Malley, same reason Obama got two terms, same reason Trump was chosen over Rubio and Cruz. I imagine it's mainly because people found him entertaining.

Doesn't change the fact fhat the Republican Party has a dilemma like never before. I just don't see an easy way out of the, self inflicted, mess.

To be fair, the man with a 12 year old temperament hasn't endangered national secrets, scapegoated an innocent man into prison, shut down investigations that would have prevented the Orlando shootings, disparaged rape victims, stolen billions of taxpayer dollars, allowed the Benghazi incident, broken laws that would disallow holding a public office again, or threatened to take away our ability to defend ourselves while also defending the terrorists that are threatening us in the first place. So, yes, I still prefer him.

I would go back and count the fabrications in that rant, but I have yard work to do.

So if you like Donnie, you stick with him. Proudly display your Trump bumper sticker. It will give other motorist something to laugh about.
There are no fabrications in that list, Hillary supporters are just in denial because the other option is Trump.

Again,...GO DONALD!

Actually not.

If Trump were dumped for someone else at the convention the party would split and Trump supporters would revolt, refusing to vote for the new nominee, who’d have no chance to win.

A splintered party cannot win, as we saw in 1912 and 1968.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...KiKmTf4lx_CeoMD2w&sig2=45VqsAVbl4qWS5QBcix1Dw

he blew it big time. Usually, a GOP candidate rises in the polls after a mass shooting, but Donnie just cannot help himself. His hate filled rhetoric just show how unprepared he is to run for President. And he will not change cause he is DONALD TRUMP.

He is far behind in the ground game, the money raised, and in organization as a whole. Veteran Republicans know they are in trouble.
Everyone is in trouble whether he wins or not, because if he loses, we get Hillary.
Thats exponentially better than having Trump as POTUS.
I mean, if you ignore the fact that when she did hold an office, she was intentionally inept at it, and broke numerous laws... then still no.
Even if that were true I would still vote for Clinton over Trump. The guy has all the intelligence of a kid going through puberty.

Again,...GO DONALD!

Lets be honest. It was because the GOP needed what was perceived to be a great white hope to "put these commie colored folks in their place".

Lets be honest. It was because the GOP needed what was perceived to be a great white hope to "put these commie colored folks in their place".
You clearly haven't checked his approval rating, and how desperate the party is to replace him.

Everyone is in trouble whether he wins or not, because if he loses, we get Hillary.
Thats exponentially better than having Trump as POTUS.
I mean, if you ignore the fact that when she did hold an office, she was intentionally inept at it, and broke numerous laws... then still no.
Where's those indictments?

You clearly haven't checked his approval rating, and how desperate the party is to replace him.
You act like this is the first mistake the GOP has made. Right now they are trying to figure out a way to fix it. They honestly had no idea the number of racists were dwindling. One would have thought they would have learned by your POTUS serving 2 terms.

You act like this is the first mistake the GOP has made. Right now they are trying to figure out a way to fix it. They honestly had no idea the number of racists were dwindling. One would have thought they would have learned by your POTUS serving 2 terms.
The current president serving two terms only shows how few people actually pay attention to and understand politics. Democrats helped us pick Trump, the Washington Establishment servants have been fighting against Trump since the beginning, they wanted Rubio or Jeb... or Kasich.

The current president serving two terms only shows how few people actually pay attention to and understand politics. Democrats helped us pick Trump, the Washington Establishment servants have been fighting against Trump since the beginning, they wanted Rubio or Jeb... or Kasich.
More people voted in the last two terms. The problem for the GOP is that more so called minorities voted and Blacks outvoted whites for the first time. GOP has a image problem and giving Trump the GOP nod is indicative of its inherent failure.

Trump’s Campaign Is Cratering
June 19, 2016
Washington Post: “Not only are Trump’s poll numbers slipping, they are at a low that no one, Republican or Democrat, has seen in the past three election cycles. Looking at the window of time between 200 and 100 days before each of those elections, you can see that Trump has consistently polled worse than George W. Bush in 2004, John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012. He caught up briefly after clinching the GOP nomination — and then sank again.”

“There’s every reason to think that those numbers will get worse. Trump essentially has no campaign at this point; there’s no sign that he has started staffing up significantly.”
trump-is-a-wrecking-ball-300x221.jpg
WWMetCrater.jpg

More people voted in the last two terms. The problem for the GOP is that more so called minorities voted and Blacks outvoted whites for the first time. GOP has a image problem and giving Trump the GOP nod is indicative of its inherent failure.
And those additions to the amount of people voting didn't understand who or what they were voting for, only that they thought they should. They have an image problem due to the Liberal media. It's not the way the GOP conducts themselves, it's the way they're portrayed by the Liberal media. Though, Trump pretending to be a Republican certainly isn't helping said image problem.

And those additions to the amount of people voting didn't understand who or what they were voting for, only that they thought they should. They have an image problem due to the Liberal media. It's not the way the GOP conducts themselves, it's the way they're portrayed by the Liberal media. Though, Trump pretending to be a Republican certainly isn't helping said image problem.
Of course they understood. They understood the GOP is the party of bigots and racists and people with the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old.

Of course they understood. They understood the GOP is the party of bigots and racists and people with the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old.
You are living proof that they don't understand. You just call everyone 'racist', and pretend everything is about 'race'. This sort of self importance is what rules minorities today. When all else fails, pretend people care what 'race' you and everyone else is, and that they don't like you because of it.

You know, as far as I can see, race hadn't even been brought up in this conversation, because nobody cares about it, until you showed up and in your first post brought of non-existent racism.

You are living proof that they don't understand. You just call everyone 'racist', and pretend everything is about 'race'. This sort of self importance is what rules minorities today. When all else fails, pretend people care what 'race' you and everyone else is, and that they don't like you because of it.

You know, as far as I can see, race hadn't even been brought up in this conversation, because nobody cares about it, until you showed up and in your first post brought of non-existent racism.
Obviously race is the number one dynamic in american society. It is used to divide poor whites, Blacks, Mexicans, etc against each other. Only someone with a child like mind doesnt realize that. How old are you again?

if-you-do-not-understand-white-supremacy.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back