Trump Could Be the First U.S. President to...

Yeah except there has been 45 Presidents now, Trump being the 45th, and none of the other 44 over 200+ years has gotten divorced while in office.
There were certainly First Ladies who had reason to sue for divorce before Melania - Jackie Kennedy, Hillary Clinton - but they didn't, so what makes you think Melania will?

If she signed a prenup, she would need to show proof he cheated on her in order to get her fair share of his money, and possibly alimony.
In other words you have no reason to think she will ask for a divorce.

Being cheated on shortly after giving birth to a child? Then paying off the woman not to say anything? What more reason would she need?
lol Then why didn't Jackie and Hillary file for divorce? They certainly had good reasons to and Jackie could have gotten a lot of the Kennedy money. You are illustrating the desperation of the broken, divided Democratic Party that cannot agree on a national agenda to try to demonize President Trump because they have nothing else to run on.

Jackie didn't need his money. Hillary and Bill have been rumored to have an open marriage... so they both knew they were messing around with other people. I've been told by someone that worked secret service for the Clintons, and Hillary used to pick up women and bring them back to the White House.

I'm not a Democrat. Trump is just a piece of shit. The only people that still like Trump are the rich who he keeps helping out, and the extremely partisan that don't care wtf he does as long as he is a Republican and in office.

As if something like this has never once happened before with any other couple. The second that a person is not seen in public with their other half, a break up is the only thing that comes to everyone else's mind. Do keep in mind that while our leader is off doing his job, his youngest is only twelve years old which means he is still in school and needs a parent there for him at some point. That right there is where Melania comes in.

God bless you and our leader and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, is Barron into any after school activities likes sports for example?

Melania is reportedly using the weekend to go to Florida
Haven't heard whether she is bringing Barron

As if something like this has never once happened before with any other couple. The second that a person is not seen in public with their other half, a break up is the only thing that comes to everyone else's mind. Do keep in mind that while our leader is off doing his job, his youngest is only twelve years old which means he is still in school and needs a parent there for him at some point. That right there is where Melania comes in.

Holly

P.S. By the way, is Barron into any after school activities likes sports for example?

Melania is reportedly using the weekend to go to Florida
Haven't heard whether she id bringing Barron

Also according to Trump, Barron is into computers not sports. Remember when he bragged about how much he could do with a computer?

There were certainly First Ladies who had reason to sue for divorce before Melania - Jackie Kennedy, Hillary Clinton - but they didn't, so what makes you think Melania will?

If she signed a prenup, she would need to show proof he cheated on her in order to get her fair share of his money, and possibly alimony.

Being cheated on shortly after giving birth to a child? Then paying off the woman not to say anything? What more reason would she need?
lol Then why didn't Jackie and Hillary file for divorce? They certainly had good reasons to and Jackie could have gotten a lot of the Kennedy money. You are illustrating the desperation of the broken, divided Democratic Party that cannot agree on a national agenda to try to demonize President Trump because they have nothing else to run on.

Jackie didn't need his money. Hillary and Bill have been rumored to have an open marriage... so they both knew they were messing around with other people. I've been told by someone that worked secret service for the Clintons, and Hillary used to pick up women and bring them back to the White House.

I'm not a Democrat. Trump is just a piece of shit. The only people that still like Trump are the rich who he keeps helping out, and the extremely partisan that don't care wtf he does as long as he is a Republican and in office.
Actually, it is the Democrats and free lance critics like you who appear not care what Trump has done. In his first year he has doubled the rate of economic growth of the US over Obama's last year in office, lowered unemployment so low there are worries that the economy might overheat, passed tax reform that has persuaded companies like APPLE to move their overseas operations back home, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy, creating tens of thousands of new jobs and paying tens of billions in tax on repatriated foreign profits, and reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by two thirds over Obama's last year in office.

On foreign policy, Trump has skillfully manipulated the E3, UK, France and Germany, into trying to fix the issues Trump has identified in JCPOA before before his April deadline for withdrawing. In the ME, months of diplomatic efforts in the Arab states have led to them advising Abbas he'd better get over the Jerusalem announcement and start working with the US in negotiations and even Macron, after boasting about how he will handle Trump is now telling Abbas he had better accept the US and mediator and get to the negotiating table.

Other than people on the far, far left and loyal Democrats, anyone who is interested in what Trump has done, is a Trump supporter by now.

Actually, it is the Democrats and free lance critics like you who appear not care what Trump has done. In his first year he has doubled the rate of economic growth of the US over Obama's last year in office, lowered unemployment so low there are worries that the economy might overheat, passed tax reform that has persuaded companies like APPLE to move their overseas operations back home, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy, creating tens of thousands of new jobs and paying tens of billions in tax on repatriated foreign profits, and reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by two thirds over Obama's last year in office.

On foreign policy, Trump has skillfully manipulated the E3, UK, France and Germany, into trying to fix the issues Trump has identified in JCPOA before before his April deadline for withdrawing. In the ME, months of diplomatic efforts in the Arab states have led to them advising Abbas he'd better get over the Jerusalem announcement and start working with the US in negotiations and even Macron, after boasting about how he will handle Trump is now telling Abbas he had better accept the US and mediator and get to the negotiating table.

Other than people on the far, far left and loyal Democrats, anyone who is interested in what Trump has done, is a Trump supporter by now.

You should probably get your stats right. :)

Stocks did better in Obama’s first year than in Trump’s

Oh, and you are full of shit. Trump's approval rating is the lowest of any first year President in the HISTORY of it being monitored.

Oh, and you are full of shit. Trump's approval rating is the lowest of any first year President in the HISTORY of it being monitored.
In other words, you're not one of the people who is interested in what Trump has actually done.

In other words, you're not one of the people who is interested in what Trump has actually done.

I know what he's actually done... apparently you don't.

Like remember that pipeline that the Indian reservation was protesting because they said a spill could poison their water supply? Then how Trump made sure it still got built anyway? And then how the pipeline leaked 1,000 of gallons of oil onto their land?

I mean don't let FACTS get in the way of your argument.

Like remember that pipeline that the Indian reservation was protesting because they said a spill could poison their water supply? Then how Trump made sure it still got built anyway? And then how the pipeline leaked 1,000 of gallons of oil onto their land?

Obviously you are only interested in stories that try to demonize Trump and not at all interested in any facts about his accomplishments.

Obviously you are only interested in stories that try to demonize Trump and not at all interested in any facts about his accomplishments.

Demonize him? His supporters admit he is a liar. It is now being proven he is an adulterer, the financial accomplishments he brags about are proven not to be as big a deal as he says... his actions have helped move the Doomsday Clock as close to midnight as it was in the '50s... So why do you continue to support him and defend it all?

Demonize him? His supporters admit he is a liar. It is now being proven he is an adulterer, the financial accomplishments he brags about are proven not to be as big a deal as he says... his actions have helped move the Doomsday Clock as close to midnight as it was in the '50s... So why do you continue to support him and defend it all?
I support him because of what he has, doubled the rate of economic growth from 1.6% in Obama's last year to 3.2% in Trump's first year, driven down unemployment from 4.6% in Obama's last year to 4.1% in Trump's first year, passed a tax reform which has persuaded US corporations like APPLE to move their foreign operations back home, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy, creating tens of thousands of new jobs and paying billions of dollars in taxes on repatriated foreign profits, and he has reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year. He has also persuaded the UK, France and Germany to work with him to fix Obama's disastrous Iran deal and the Arab countries to pressure Abbas to come to the negotiating table without again receiving a bribe first.

The question is, why don't you support him? Don't you care about the US economy or US workers or the non proliferation of nuclear weapons?

I support him because of what he has, doubled the rate of economic growth from 1.6% in Obama's last year to 3.2% in Trump's first year, driven down unemployment from 4.6% in Obama's last year to 4.1% in Trump's first year, passed a tax reform which has persuaded US corporations like APPLE to move their foreign operations back home, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy, creating tens of thousands of new jobs and paying billions of dollars in taxes on repatriated foreign profits, and he has reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year. He has also persuaded the UK, France and Germany to work with him to fix Obama's disastrous Iran deal and the Arab countries to pressure Abbas to come to the negotiating table without again receiving a bribe first.

The question is, why don't you support him? Don't you care about the US economy or US workers or the non proliferation of nuclear weapons?

You don't get it. You are comparing Trump's FIRST year to Obama's LAST year. Compare Trump's FIRST year to Obama's FIRST year.

You don't get it. You are comparing Trump's FIRST year to Obama's LAST year. Compare Trump's FIRST year to Obama's FIRST year.
If we did that, then the stock market rose twice as much during President Trump's first year as it did during Obama's first year. But that would be unfair since economic conditions during Obama's first year were very different from economic conditions during President Trump's first yea. Since economic conditions during Obama's last year were very similar to economic conditions during President Trump's first year, that is a fairer comparison. Similarly, the massive reduction in illegal immigration from Mexico is entirely due to President Trump's tough words and actions that discouraged potential illegals from coming to the US according to both US and Mexican officials.

If we did that, then the stock market rose twice as much during President Trump's first year as it did during Obama's first year. But that would be unfair since economic conditions during Obama's first year were very different from economic conditions during President Trump's first yea. Since economic conditions during Obama's last year were very similar to economic conditions during President Trump's first year, that is a fairer comparison. Similarly, the massive reduction in illegal immigration from Mexico is entirely due to President Trump's tough words and actions that discouraged potential illegals from coming to the US according to both US and Mexican officials.

No, it didn't. I posted FACTS you are wrong... obviously you didn't read it. End of conversation.

Also, Obama had more people deported than Trump has... yet you guys brag about how good of a job he is doing.

I can see why you like Trump so much, you are as dishonest as he is.

No, it didn't. I posted FACTS you are wrong... obviously you didn't read it. End of conversation.

Also, Obama had more people deported than Trump has... yet you guys brag about how good of a job he is doing.

You are apparently confused about your own posts. You posted that the stock market rose more in Obama's last year in office than it did in Trump's first year in office, which I thought was a fair comparison, but the same article pointed out that the stock market rose twice as high during Trump's first year as it did during Obama's first year in office but I only stated that fact when you wanted to compare their first years in office.

I support Trump because I like what he has done in office; if I didn't like the job he is doing as President, I wouldn't support him. You, on the other hand,obviously have no interest in what kind of job he is doing in office.

You are apparently confused about your own posts. You posted that the stock market rose more in Obama's last year in office than it did in Trump's first year in office, which I thought was a fair comparison, but the same article pointed out that the stock market rose twice as high during Trump's first year as it did during Obama's first year in office but I only stated that fact when you wanted to compare their first years in office.

I support Trump because I like what he has done in office; if I didn't like the job he is doing as President, I wouldn't support him. You, on the other hand,obviously have no interest in what kind of job he is doing in office.

Apparently you can't read.

"Stocks did better in Obama’s first year than in Trump’s "

Holly

Yeah except there has been 45 Presidents now, Trump being the 45th, and none of the other 44 over 200+ years has gotten divorced while in office.

Because "democrats said" isn't proof.

Because "democrats said" isn't proof.

It's proven. It isn't just word of mouth. Trump's lawyer literally started a company JUST to pay her off.

Apparently you can't read.

"Stocks did better in Obama’s first year than in Trump’s "
Correction, from election day, the market rose twice as fast for Trump as it did for Obama, 14.4% for Obama and 30.8% for Trump. From inauguration day it rose about 50% higher for Obama, 35.3% than for Trump, 23.6%. But since economic conditions were so very different between Obama's first year and Trump's first year, why do you think this is important?

Forum List

Back