Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Do you understand that the Chief of Staff is TRYING to help Trump save face despite Trump's own Twitter postings?

I love that Trump tweets it isn't the Russians and his supporters argue that it was most definitely NOT the Russians...

Trump is too embarrassed that he was wrong so he has his Chief of Staff announce that after seeing the evidence he now knows it was the Russians... and his supporters still say, "It wasn't the Russians!"
What "we" all think, supporter or not, is irrelevant. What does matter is the truth and what is done with said truth.
Having said that I still think DNC staffers leaked documents. I've seen no evidence to suggest otherwise. He said she said is not evidence.
SHOW ME THE MONEY

Again, the person who absolutely, positively, DOESN'T WANT IT TO BE THE RUSSIANS... just admitted after seeing the evidence, that it was the Russians.
Except he didn't. One of his underlings was on Fox News spinning his ass off. When Trump publicly says so himself, then you can make that claim. Until then you're blowing as much hot air as Rince was

Again, his CHIEF OF STAFF just said what Trump's position is. Do you understand that? The Chief of Staff is the highest ranking employee in the White House. He IS Trump's private secretary. If anyone on this planet knows Trump's position on the matter, it is him.
A wise man doesn't believe everything he hears and waits for proof before drawing conclusions. Rince was spinning his ass off. Trump himself contradicted Rince with his Tweet after he saw the evidence. But you go ahead and play the fool and believe everything you hear.

I'm sorry, your insults don't hold water given you are a woman beating piece of Stolen Valor piece of shit. :)

Now you've pissed yourself again, lil doggie....maybe getting you circumcised will help with that.

Everyone knows what you're all about. You do understand no one respects you on here right? Bragging about beating a woman... not just beating a woman, but being such a piece of shit to do so with a pool cue... That right there says you are lying about all your military history, you couldn't even beat a woman with your bare hands, you had to use a weapon.

I love that Trump tweets it isn't the Russians and his supporters argue that it was most definitely NOT the Russians...

Trump is too embarrassed that he was wrong so he has his Chief of Staff announce that after seeing the evidence he now knows it was the Russians... and his supporters still say, "It wasn't the Russians!"
What "we" all think, supporter or not, is irrelevant. What does matter is the truth and what is done with said truth.
Having said that I still think DNC staffers leaked documents. I've seen no evidence to suggest otherwise. He said she said is not evidence.
SHOW ME THE MONEY

Again, the person who absolutely, positively, DOESN'T WANT IT TO BE THE RUSSIANS... just admitted after seeing the evidence, that it was the Russians.
Except he didn't. One of his underlings was on Fox News spinning his ass off. When Trump publicly says so himself, then you can make that claim. Until then you're blowing as much hot air as Rince was

Again, his CHIEF OF STAFF just said what Trump's position is. Do you understand that? The Chief of Staff is the highest ranking employee in the White House. He IS Trump's private secretary. If anyone on this planet knows Trump's position on the matter, it is him.
A wise man doesn't believe everything he hears and waits for proof before drawing conclusions. Rince was spinning his ass off. Trump himself contradicted Rince with his Tweet after he saw the evidence. But you go ahead and play the fool and believe everything you hear.

Wrong, Trump just said that he saw the evidence and that many countries cyber-attack us... but still didn't believe the leaks effected the election. He never said he still felt it wasn't the Russians. Do you understand how to read through his shit?

Trump won't admit personally he was wrong. He never will. That's why his ego is so dangerous to this country.

Quit deflecting on the fucking issue.

No deflection, I am sticking with the known facts. So when is Obama going to order his DOJ to investigate the corruption of the DNC?

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

Everyone knows what you're all about. You do understand no one respects you on here right? Bragging about beating a woman... not just beating a woman, but being such a piece of shit to do so with a pool cue... That right there says you are lying about all your military history, you couldn't even beat a woman with your bare hands, you had to use a weapon.

One of her teeth was embedded in the cue stick....I wanted her to autograph it but she was knocked out. I still have that cue stick on the mantle over the fireplace....quite the conversation piece. :lol:

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Wrong, Trump just said that he saw the evidence and that many countries cyber-attack us... but still didn't believe the leaks effected the election. He never said he still felt it wasn't the Russians. Do you understand how to read through his shit?

Trump won't admit personally he was wrong. He never will. That's why his ego is so dangerous to this country.
Trump's ego is no more dangerous than Obama's.

One of her teeth was embedded in the cue stick....I wanted her to autograph it but she was knocked out. I still have that cue stick on the mantle over the fireplace....quite the conversation piece. :lol:

You got one of Hillary's teeth??? Was that from the Post Election Party at Dem Central?? Heard it was a hoot!!!

Greg

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

You can rattle off with your delusional rants...

This is fucking hilarious... TRUMP admits it was the Russians... and his supporters still deny it! How fucking dumb are these lemmings?

Has Obama stopped hacking Merkel's phone yet?

Greg

Germany helped the U.S. intelligence agencies identify it was the Russians... maybe you should do your homework, Greg.

You got a link to that?

Greg

It's in the report. They said that they used information from Russia's hack on Germany to help conclude it was Russia that hacked the DNC.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.

This is fucking hilarious... TRUMP admits it was the Russians... and his supporters still deny it! How fucking dumb are these lemmings?

Greg

Germany helped the U.S. intelligence agencies identify it was the Russians... maybe you should do your homework, Greg.

Embassy Espionage: The NSA's Secret Spy Hub in Berlin - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Revising history again, Lew? lmao

Greg

Greg

Embassy Espionage: The NSA's Secret Spy Hub in Berlin - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Revising history again, Lew? lmao

Greg

How am I revising history? Again, the Germans helped the U.S. identify it was the Russians. And what does this have to do with Trump changing his position?

You got one of Hillary's teeth??? Was that from the Post Election Party at Dem Central?? Heard it was a hoot!!!

Greg

Hillary still has teeth? Nah, this was a lesbian brute who decided to swing a cue stick at me in a dive bar...it didn't go well for her. The tooth in the cue stick story was for little dog-boy.....I'd imagine he's still sobbing over it. :lol:

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.

Oh no you'll report it, really? I damage your whole premise and you're going to report it. LMAO!!!!

Same subject snowflake, its not my fault you're so limited...

Are you the President of the Participation Trophy Union?

Oh no you'll report it, really? I damage your whole premise and you're going to report it. LMAO!!!!

Same subject snowflake, its not my fault you're so limited...

Are you the President of the Participation Trophy Union?

Wrong...again. Talking about what the DNC did has nothing to do with Russia hacking them and releasing the information to WikiLeaks. You want to talk about that, start your own thread. :)

Forum List

Back