Trump Commission on Voter Fraud

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Yeah it has a nicer official name but how much of the dirt that will be found is a result of incompetence and mismanaging budgets?

I thought just a few individual states did the investigation on their own.
One(Ohio?) found a whopping 6% illegal voters the others found??? We don't hear much because the MSM said 0 and of course Ohio proved them horribly wrong in a way that can toast their popular vote narative & excuse..

One(Ohio?) found a whopping 6% illegal voters the others found??? We don't hear much because the MSM said 0 and of course Ohio proved them horribly wrong in a way that can toast their popular vote narative & excuse..
You could add that in Texas Dallas, they found that someone inside the Voters Reg Office was paid to send out mail in ballots and let the person who paid them off when the ballot were mailed out. Next day the guy showed up to "collect" them....Is this fraud, you bet it was and the guy needs to go to prison for this act. The person in the Voters Reg Office needs to be jailed.

You could add that in Texas Dallas, they found that someone inside the Voters Reg Office was paid to send out mail in ballots and let the person who paid them off when the ballot were mailed out. Next day the guy showed up to "collect" them....Is this fraud, you bet it was and the guy needs to go to prison for this act. The person in the Voters Reg Office needs to be jailed.

So, very true.

One(Ohio?) found a whopping 6% illegal voters
What a crock of shit. So you are trying to say that the 82 people that were found to have voted illegally in the state of Ohio came to 6% of the votes cast? That's like saying that less than 2,000 people in the state of Ohio voted. ROTFLMAO.

And it doesn't say which way those 82 people voted either. My guess is Republican.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

Which state reported 6%? I was going by memory.
I heard it on ABC or CBS news when they discussed the few states that did internal audits.
Unless it was Ohio as I remember and they did a partial count out of 7,316 voters from one major district to estimate the figure.

professors at Old Dominion University and published in 2014. The researchers wrote in the
Washington Post that about 14 percent of noncitizens in their sample said they were registered to vote, and they deduced that about 6 percent of noncitizens actually voted in the 2008 election. That would mean somewhere in the ballpark of 1.3 million votes, using Census estimates(back then not now) of the noncitizen population. Today's illegal numbers and and percentage voting this election are higher and 2-3 million could be the actual number.

Unrelated info on the problem:
Feds should worry less about Russia, more about illegal voters

What a crock of shit. So you are trying to say that the 82 people that were found to have voted illegally in the state of Ohio came to 6% of the votes cast? That's like saying that less than 2,000 people in the state of Ohio voted. ROTFLMAO.

And it doesn't say which way those 82 people voted either. My guess is Republican.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

No if you read all my posts on this subject I specifically say I think it was Ohio that said it had 6%, all I clearly remember is 1 having as high as 6% the others I forget where 1-2%.
My memory would be better on this if the MSM didn't hide the outcome, and remember they only needed to find 1 to prove the many Senators and news hosts liars when they used the rediculous claim as " 0".
So call them the liars and Shameful that they hide news that exposes their lies and being WRONG.

Mexico interfered with the election signing up permanent residents of their country
to stop Trump,
behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups dedicated to promoting illegal immigrants.
Even residents of other countries got naturalized to get in on this voter fraud.
One woman from Honduras said she responded to the Mexican government’s initiative. For Media and Senators to say ZERO registered voted is sn insult to intelligence when the information and syudies of past elections show this problem and we knew of these rush naturalization tricks Hillary and Obama was using to cheat the elections. Obama risked our national security to cheat and interfere with the election for Hillary.
*See my Rep Elijah Cummings post*

A fraudulent 'commission' on fraud. Has Trump written all over it. "We found 21 fraudulent ballots cast in Wakkapeaka Arkansas, voter fraud proven!" America is now great again! "See I told you I won the popular vote, I did, it was my win and I won. All those inauguration photos are fake, all the people in the land love me, all of them I tell you! Believe me that's a lot of people, and some, I would assume, are orangutans but legally registered!"

"Ok Donny you defeated Skeletor again now go play with your Flo-Bee. Just don't use it on your own hair too much, who knows what effect it will have on you later in life."

No if you read all my posts on this subject I specifically say I think it was Ohio that said it had 6%, all I clearly remember is 1 having as high as 6% the others I forget where 1-2%.
My memory would be better on this if the MSM didn't hide the outcome, and remember they only needed to find 1 to prove the many Senators and news hosts liars when they used the rediculous claim as " 0".
So call them the liars and Shameful that they hide news that exposes their lies and being WRONG.
That's just great. Blame the MSM for your bullshit post. LOL.

Actually you made the error reading my post and now are using excuses.
Remember they needed to find just 1 single person to call Out fake news and the Senators who had the nerve to say the word zero or No illegal voters. Just wait till their term is up and people play these clips to show how delusional and habitual they are.

That explains everything. Your memory is bad because of MSM.

Actually you made the error reading my post and now are using excuses.
Remember they needed to find just 1 single person to call Out fake news and the Senators who had the nerve to say the word zero or No llegal voters. Just wait till their term is up and people play these clips to show how delusional and habitual they are.

HaShev, ignore is your friend

Forum List

Back