Trump Closed Borders to Stop Covid19 Spread, Biden Wants to Open Borders up WIDE

Then you've made an apples-oranges comparison. You said Trump stopped people from coming over our BORDERS--not too hard since these were people legally coming through Customs. In order to make that a valid comparison with Biden, you need to show how Biden wants to allow illegals to come over the border without being stopped.
That is simply to deny to consequence of Bidens policy intentions.

His policies will attract more illegal immigration as he is giving illegal immigrants a reward for sneaking into our country if they can get past Border Patrol, and they will, they do all the time.

Simply because a highly demoralized BP will still be going through the motions under a Bidementia administration does not mean the borders wont be effectively wide open.

Last edited:
The whole corona virus thing is an overblown hyperbolic exaggeration
No, it isnt and you are setting yourself up to look pretty stupid by end of June.

We are making a big deal over what amounts to a bad cold

But you're probably a shut in anyway so you'll be safe.

I'll be out and about enjoying my life and guess what I'll still be alive in 3 months

Could have sworn you posted that you were considering voting for Biden some time ago

Edit:

Here it is:

Well, I Got Kicked off a Joe Biden Group on FB
Well, yeah, but that is back in AUGUST of last year.

I was doing research into Bidens policy positions and I wanted to get my understanding of what he planned to do correct.\

But yes, I was considering him, and after getting my answers I was no longer considering him.

So who do you want for President? A pragmatic President doing anything that can work, or a brain damage Joey Biden, the Wokletard tool for destroying the USA?

Hundreds of Chinese migrants detained at US border amid coronavirus-tied travel ban

Border Patrol agents have detained 333 Chinese nationals attempting to enter the United States illegally, according to Department of Homeland Security data obtained by Fox News.

While none have tested positive for the virus, the southern border remains a primary focus of the Trump administration, which sees the area as high risk and a gateway for COVID-19 to spread in the U.S.

"We have a unique public health threat posed by individuals arriving unlawfully at the border, where migrants, law enforcement officials, frontline personnel, and the American public are put at risk," said a DHS official who asked to remain anonymous​

Meanwhile, Europe continues its slide into chaos due to open border policies. Their Universal Health Care System is going to send their governments into bankruptcy if they dont take major action to save it as COVID19 cases overwhelm their system.

Angela Merkel warns 70 percent of Germany could get coronavirus

German Chancellor Angela Merkel issued a stark warning Wednesday, citing expert estimates that up to 60 to 70 percent of the population could be infected by the coronavirus.

Speaking at a news conference in Berlin alongside Jens Spahn, German's health minister, Merkel said there was no known cure and the focus would be on slowing the spread of the virus.

“When the virus is out there, the population has no immunity and no therapy exists, then 60 to 70 percent of the population will be infected,” she said. The population of Germany is about 58 million people.​

Italy exceeds 10,000 coronavirus cases as infections spike across European nations: ‘The new China is Europe’

As Italy surpassed more than 10,000 coronavirus cases on Wednesday, health officials described Europe as the new ground zero for the disease, with infections spiking in several nations on the European continent.

“Right now, the epicenter – the new China – is Europe,” said Robert Redfield, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

The hardest-hit of any country outside of China, where the outbreak began late last year, has been Italy. Authorities confirmed 631 deaths from the COVID-19 virus, and of those deaths, 168 were reported within a 24-hour period on Tuesday, the first day of a country-wide lockdown for its population of 62 million.​

But ORANGE MAN BAD is bungling our situation?

roflmao, these idiots are completely unaware of how stupid they look. Good.

Trump is being fed " lies" still though. He is not being told the full blown truth of this....

upload_2020-3-12_8-5-49.jpeg

Perfect example.

Forum List

Back