Trump, Clinton in statistical tie (NBC/WSJ poll)

Trump can't get his way because the Constitution forbids it, so, he will have to find his way around it like Obama did
While Presidential overreach, beginning with Bush, is a disturbing trend, it appears to be more about acting in place of a do-nothing/gridlocked Congress than violating the Constitution.

In the case of Trump, I can see Congress actually breaking gridlock by working together to block Trump.

Obama and Executive Overreach

So
Several of the past elections have been close, but I think Hillary will win in November for several reasons. #1 being that I don't think Trump really wants to win:

1) He'd have to put his fortune on hold for 4-8 years.

2) He'd be bound by an oath and subject to impeachment for violating that oath.

3) He's used to getting his way just like Micheal Jackson did; if he doesn't like you, you're gone. If you disagree with him, you're gone. It doesn't work that way in Washington DC per the Constitution. He'd have to negotiate or constantly see opposition from both sides of the aisle.
He never wanted to win. He wanted to play. He was bored. Republican vo
Several of the past elections have been close, but I think Hillary will win in November for several reasons. #1 being that I don't think Trump really wants to win:

3) He's used to getting his way just like Micheal Jackson did; if he doesn't like you, you're gone. If you disagree with him, you're gone. It doesn't work that way in Washington DC per the Constitution. He'd have to negotiate or constantly see opposition from both sides of the aisle.
He never wanted to win. He wanted to play. He was bored. Republican voters were STUPID

So Trump tell you that,or was that just a dream you had?

His children will be taking over the family business. He's wanted to win to the tune of $50 M of his cash. What on earth makes you think that he would not live up to his oath?

And the one spectacular trait Trump has is as a negotiator. The Art if the Deal.
Understood, but do you really think he wants to hand over his $10B business to his kid(s) with no interference?

He's a billionaire. $50M is pocket change. He'll probably make money from this even if he loses due to the publicity.

His children will be taking over the family business. He's wanted to win to the tune of $50 M of his cash. What on earth makes you think that he would not live up to his oath?

And the one spectacular trait Trump has is as a negotiator. The Art if the Deal.
They post nonsense,to try and convince themselves ,that they are not wrong
Old Siegmund would have a hay day with them.

Understood, but do you really think he wants to hand over his $10B business to his kid(s) with no interference?

He's a billionaire. $50M is pocket change. He'll probably make money from this even if he loses due to the publicity.
Yes ,he has said so himself.
He has stated that he gave running earlier a thought,but decided to wait untill his children were ready to take over.

Yes ,he has said so himself.
He has stated that he gave running earlier a thought,but decided to wait untill his children were ready to take over.
We'll see in a few months.

One thing I do strongly believe is that Trump isn't a quitter. He'd rather tube his own election than quit. That way he can play the "You chose not to elect me" card forever thus remaining in the spotlight for as long as he wants.

My guess he'd rather have his money and be in the limelight like a billionaire version of Sarah Palin than chained to a fucking desk for 4 years having everyone bitch about him.

Trump can't get his way because the Constitution forbids it, so, he will have to find his way around it like Obama did
While Presidential overreach, beginning with Bush, is a disturbing trend, it appears to be more about acting in place of a do-nothing/gridlocked Congress than violating the Constitution.

In the case of Trump, I can see Congress actually breaking gridlock by working together to block Trump.

Obama and Executive Overreach

Pfffffffft. "do nothing Congress" is just a bullshit talking point. And Obama has been bitch slapped by the Supremes more than a handful of times for his over reach.

GOP.gov / Legislative / 114th Congress 2nd Session

114th Congress 2nd Session
290 Bills

http://www.gop.gov/bills-by-congress/

Forum List

Back