Trump changes position again--NO MASS DEPORTATIONS

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
For you Reich wingers that actually believed every single thing that came out of Donald Trump's mouth, here we go again. No Mass deportation of 11 million illegals in this country. Now I believe this is what got you all so excited--this is one of the biggest reasons you voted for him. Next will be that 1000 mile long wall you all voted for. Remember the one that Mexico has already stated they won't pay for.

You voted for it--you got it, and now you're stuck with your Chimpanzee nominee.

"Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if he became president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call for mass deportations."
Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

images

Aaaahahahahah!!! That's rich!! lol

Fucking Drumpf supporters get exactly what they deserve. A spineless, flip-flopping, narcissist who doesn't even believe his own bullshit -- but his supporters do. lol

If obama had done this, the right and Trumpanzees would be all over it like white on rice.

If clinton had done this, the right and Trumpanzees would be all over it like white on rice.

Trump does this ... and Trumpanzees still support him.

Get used to the idea that Mrs. Bill is likely our next president. Congratulations, moronic Trumpanzees, America has been in the shitter and you flushed it down the drain with Trump.

Forum List

Back