Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

/——-/ There was no fraud in spite of the biased judge and DAs baseless accusations. Even the representative of the bank said so.

Thank you for your audition, but the part of Perry Mason is taken. Your argument has no validity in fact or in law. Two retired Deutches Banke employees, who are saying two entirely different things.

"But, testifying for the defense, managing director David Williams said the bankers viewed clients’ reports of their net worth as “subjective or subject to estimates” and took its own view of such financial statements.

“I think we expect clients-provided information to be accurate. At the same time, it’s not an industry standard that these statements be audited. They’re largely reliant on the use of estimates,” Williams said, so bankers routinely “make some adjustments.

A now-retired Deutsche Bank executive, Nicholas Haigh, testified earlier in the trial that he assumed the figures “were broadly accurate,” though the bank subjected them to ”sanity checks” and sometimes made sizable “haircuts.”

Trump acted as the guarantor for the loans and was quick to act when the bank raised concerns that the properties weren’t generating enough cash to make payments, Williams said. At one point, Trump moved $8.6 million into the Washington hotel’s coffers after its cash flow fell short of a requirement. No payments were missed, and the loans were never found to be in default, Williams said."

Trump's loan guarantees were also subject to his own personal net worth maintaining a certain level as well.

I've been watching the trial and the reading filings because I read and speak legalese fluently. Trump and his whole team of 4th rate hacks and hangers on are getting their asses handed to them on a plate - daily.

Every time there's Hearing televised, I make a bowl of popcorn and laugh and laugh and laugh.

What money was stolen? Who's the victim?

The banks and insurance companies charged lower rates of interest and lower premiums to Trump and his companies.

The banks, insurance companies, and their shareholders are the victims Trump should have paid them higher iterest rates/premiums, so this is income they should have received and didn't. The local taxpayers are the victims, when Trump undervalues his real estate. The little guys have their property taxes raised to make up for the shortfall. The municipalities have already spent the money budgeted.

Thank you for your audition, but the part of Perry Mason is taken. Your argument has no validity in fact or in law. Two retired Deutches Banke employees, who are saying two entirely different things.

"But, testifying for the defense, managing director David Williams said the bankers viewed clients’ reports of their net worth as “subjective or subject to estimates” and took its own view of such financial statements.

“I think we expect clients-provided information to be accurate. At the same time, it’s not an industry standard that these statements be audited. They’re largely reliant on the use of estimates,” Williams said, so bankers routinely “make some adjustments.

A now-retired Deutsche Bank executive, Nicholas Haigh, testified earlier in the trial that he assumed the figures “were broadly accurate,” though the bank subjected them to ”sanity checks” and sometimes made sizable “haircuts.”

Trump acted as the guarantor for the loans and was quick to act when the bank raised concerns that the properties weren’t generating enough cash to make payments, Williams said. At one point, Trump moved $8.6 million into the Washington hotel’s coffers after its cash flow fell short of a requirement. No payments were missed, and the loans were never found to be in default, Williams said."

Trump's loan guarantees were also subject to his own personal net worth maintaining a certain level as well.

I've been watching the trial and the reading filings because I read and speak legalese fluently. Trump and his whole team of 4th rate hacks and hangers on are getting their asses handed to them on a plate - daily.

Every time there's Hearing televised, I make a bowl of popcorn and laugh and laugh and laugh.
What are you laughing about, dingbat?

The banks and insurance companies charged lower rates of interest and lower premiums to Trump and his companies.

The banks, insurance companies, and their shareholders are the victims Trump should have paid them higher iterest rates/premiums, so this is income they should have received and didn't. The local taxpayers are the victims, when Trump undervalues his real estate. The little guys have their property taxes raised to make up for the shortfall. The municipalities have already spent the money budgeted.
Yep. And now that someone else has done all the work of gathering the evidence and getting a court decision that Trump defrauded them, the banks and insurers may sue him.

The banks claimed the were not victims. They also said they would have charged Trump the same rate if he was worth twice what he claimed.

The prosecution is claiming that Trum pover valued his property. Now you were saying he undervalued it. Which is it?

Forum List

Back