Trump Caught in a HUGE Lie About His Relationship With Putin

Trump is a Putin Patsy. His followers don't care.

From the worshiper of a corrupt liar who publicly attacks sexual assault victims and lets Americans die when it's politically not expedient to save them. Trump supporters have to just be ... well ... laughing at you ...

Uh... we have gone over this, and even had a very in-depth conversation about this. I didn't support nor vote for Hillary, yet here you are saying it again. I quite honestly have to question your intelligence at this point.

From the worshiper of a corrupt liar who publicly attacks sexual assault victims and lets Americans die when it's politically not expedient to save them. Trump supporters have to just be ... well ... laughing at you ...

Uh... we have gone over this, and even had a very in-depth conversation about this. I didn't support nor vote for Hillary, yet here you are saying it again. I quite honestly have to question your intelligence at this point.

Kaz is a liar kazzer; kazzing is what he does.

Because right after that you went right back to the DNC talking points. See in blue. It's a ridiculously hysterical and unfounded accusation. You want serious, be serious

Because right after that you went right back to the DNC talking points. See in blue

Being Anti-Trump does not mean I support Hillary. Seriously dude, are you fucking retarded? You said you voted Gary Johnson. I am starting to doubt that... because I insulted Trump supporters and YOU took it personally.

Because right after that you went right back to the DNC talking points. See in blue

Being Anti-Trump does not mean I support Hillary. Seriously dude, are you fucking retarded? You said you voted Gary Johnson. I am starting to doubt that... because I insulted Trump supporters and YOU took it personally.

I see, anyone who insults your political views is taking it "personally."

And saying Trump is Putin's patsy is ridiculous hyperbolic bull crap. Criticize Trump all you want, but make it real. With Democrats writing that stupid shit all over the board in their unlimited butt hurt, parroting that isn't productive. It's flat out stupid, there is no way you can back that up

And saying Trump is Putin's patsy is ridiculous hyperbolic bull crap. Criticize Trump all you want, but make it real. With Democrats writing that stupid shit all over the board in their unlimited butt hurt, parroting that isn't productive. It's flat out stupid, there is no way you can back that up

You moronic kazzer, he voted for the same candidate you did. If that makes him a Hillary worshipper, then so are you. :eusa_doh:

Try thinking some time, your brain could use the exercise.

Putin was the chief of the KGB, responsible for the oppression of his country's people. Responsible for making people disappear. Responsible for putting bullets into the heads of dissidents. He murdered his way to the top, and has kept on murdering to stay at the top.

He is responsible for crimes against humanity in Syria and other parts of the world.

You have to wonder why the FUCK Donald J. Trump so desperately wants the world to think this evil fucking communist thug is his butt buddy.

2vmaq08.jpg

The hillbilly Arkansas clowns claimed to be broke when they left the White House. Next thing you know the Russians get a lucrative deal to purchase the rights to uranium claims when Hillary was Secretary/State and the Clinton foundation received a "donation" of 35 million. Trump worked within the system as a private citizen. and the Klintons never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayers.
Why do you guys keep repeating that lie about the uranium mine? It's been debunked on the USMB at least 20 times. Are you a practicing tard?

He IS Putin's Patsy. He flat out lied about knowing Putin during the election on more than one occasion, after being on record as saying he did know Putin and talked to him. He hired a guy that Putin considers a "friend" as his Secretary of State...

You didn't insult my political view, you accused me once again of being a Hillbot after being told repeatedly I'm not, and being shown proof from as far back as March 2015 where I said I wouldn't vote for her.

He IS Putin's Patsy. He flat out lied about knowing Putin during the election on more than one occasion, after being on record as saying he did know Putin and talked to him. He hired a guy that Putin considers a "friend" as his Secretary of State...

You didn't insult my political view, you accused me once again of being a Hillbot after being told repeatedly I'm not, and being shown proof from as far back as March 2015 where I said I wouldn't vote for her.

If you're saying that based on the videos I saw, then you're really pathetic. But since you didn't provide a link, so I'll ask what the hell you are talking about. Maybe the ones you have are better than the ones I've seen from the left. The ones I saw were just general statements that any politician, business man or celebrity makes all the time

If you're saying that based on the videos I saw, then you're really pathetic. But since you didn't provide a link, so I'll ask what the hell you are talking about. Maybe the ones you have are better than the ones I've seen from the left. The ones I saw were just general statements that any politician, business man or celebrity makes all the time

He flat out says he has a relationship with Putin.

"Putin personally bestowed Russia’s Order of Friendship on Tillerson."

What It Really Means to Be a ‘Friend of Putin’

Trump admits he has a "relationship with Putin" which makes you say makes Trump his "patsy" and you don't understand why I think you're full of shit ...

So ... why are you full of shit?

Trump admits he has a "relationship with Putin" which makes you say makes Trump his "patsy" and you don't understand why I think you're full of shit ...

Trump admits he has a relationship with Putin... when it is was convenient, then during the debates when it wasn't convenient, he says he has never met or talked to Putin... Are you fucking serious? And funny how you just skipped over the Tillerson appointment, but hey, you're the genius right? Calling me full of shit... You fucking loon. You wanted the proof that Trump lied about his Putin relationship, now you get it, and now you still call me full of shit. Kick bricks.

Trump admits he has a relationship with Putin... when it is was convenient, then during the debates when it wasn't convenient, he says he has never met or talked to Putin... Are you fucking serious? And funny how you just skipped over the Tillerson appointment, but hey, you're the genius right? Calling me full of shit... You fucking loon. You wanted the proof that Trump lied about his Putin relationship, now you get it, and now you still call me full of shit. Kick bricks.

And you've found love with the Democrats who don't pull that kind of shit. Congratulations, and wow, that's a beautiful wedding ring you have.

Look man, I can't take you seriously ... seriously. You love the Democrat party. Just embrace your happiness because your shit that you think anything else isn't satisfying you or anyone else

And you've found love with the Democrats who don't pull that kind of shit. Congratulations, and wow, that's a beautiful wedding ring you have.

Look man, I can't take you seriously ... seriously. You love the Democrat party. Just embrace your happiness because your shit that you think anything else isn't satisfying you or anyone else

You keep telling people you voted for Gary Johnson... because obviously that was a lie. You love Trump too much. I attack Trump and his supporters because they deserve it. Because you are too dumb to understand someone can not like Trump without being a Clinton supporter... just shows how fucking stupid you are. I can't take you seriously... and obviously others can't either.

You keep telling people you voted for Gary Johnson... because obviously that was a lie. You love Trump too much. I attack Trump and his supporters because they deserve it. Because you are too dumb to understand someone can not like Trump without being a Clinton supporter... just shows how fucking stupid you are. I can't take you seriously... and obviously others can't either.

You keep telling people you are a Republican ... because obviously that was a lie. You love Hillary and you'd go down on her at every opportunity. And you do. You are ... full ... of ... shit ...

I said I don't support Trump. I blasted him all year until the election and then I said I'd give him a chance. I started about a dozen anti- Trump threads.

You on the other hand supported Hillary all through the primary, through the election and still now you're another butt hurt leftist who won't let it go. But you're a Republican. Grow up ... please ... it's just tired

You keep telling people you are a Republican ... because obviously that was a lie. You love Hillary and you'd go down on her at every opportunity. And you do. You are ... full ... of ... shit ...

I said I don't support Trump. I blasted him all year until the election and then I said I'd give him a chance. I started about a dozen anti- Trump threads.

You on the other hand supported Hillary all through the primary, through the election and still now you're another butt hurt leftist who won't let it go. But you're a Republican. Grow up ... please ... it's just tired

I did? Show me a single post I supported Hillary. A single one... I said I WAS a Republican. I'm no longer one, I'm an Independent.

From a Writer's Forum:

Lewdog SupporterContributor

"You are talking more the Tea Party and Rand Paul, not the Republicans as a whole. Not to mention that the President really can't do much about some of this issues, they go through Congress. Food Stamps were cut recently even with Obama in the White House.

Personally I would not vote for Hillary because of all the shady money deals I've read about her and her husband. What was the first one? The White Water real estate deal? Then they have been questioned about the Clinton Foundation which Hillary recently broke ties with?

I'll be voting for Jeb Bush. He is very experienced and besides the election scandal where his brother won Florida instead of Gore, his slate is clean. The only true thing going against him is that he is a Bush and people have a bad taste in their mouth for George Bush.

Isn't Ted Cruz running for President as well? Could he be the first Hispanic President?"

So we have Clinton running again

But hey...you keep on telling everyone I supported Hillary, because lying is your thing.

Forum List

Back