Trump Cancels Visit to Ancient Masada Site after Israel Refuses Helicopter Landing

Trump couldn't land his helicopter on Israel's ancient fortress—so he canceled his visit
this is why he's known as 'manbaby'.....cancels trip to Masada after the Israelis nixed plan to land his chopper ON TOP of the historic site, had to land at the base and cable car up, too humiliating for the wannabe despot, incredible

it's gonna be fun trip all around, hope he enjoys that eternal shame!

Oh, how uncouth and stupid of him to respect the rules and laws of the country he is visiting!!

agreed, and I find all this drama about his collusion with Putin unwarranted and clearly true

Trump couldn't land his helicopter on Israel's ancient fortress—so he canceled his visit
this is why he's known as 'manbaby'.....cancels trip to Masada after the Israelis nixed plan to land his chopper ON TOP of the historic site, had to land at the base and cable car up, too humiliating for the wannabe despot, incredible

Oh, how uncouth and stupid of him to respect the rules and laws of the country he is visiting!!

agreed, and I find all this drama about his collusion with Putin unwarranted and clearly true
Where is the better solution at lower cost, for the, greater glory of our Republic?

Where is the better solution at lower cost, for the, greater glory of our Republic?

Leavenworth

Maybe there were security concerns, Jonny the sweaty ballsack?

Trump asked Israel to spend a year using manual labor to build him a dirt ramp up to the ruins. I say they should do it and then catapult him into the damn thing.

And then leave
Your Inciting a threat to harm the President has been sent to the Secret Service.

LOL Thank you!! Alex Jones is that you?

Let me know when catapults are being built again snowflake. Jesus H take off the pointy hat and stop looking out the curtains.

Forum List

Back