Trump Cancels Visit to Ancient Masada Site after Israel Refuses Helicopter Landing

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Oh well, the apology tour ended with last President.
Don't you think it could have been a secret service concern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 year old Fortress , it probably makes sense to keep helicopter vibrations and turbulence away from the Fortress . Beside that , might destroy or damage the Fortress if a bad landing is made .

Keep this petty shit up. In 2018, you will get more of what's coming to you.

There is no proof of our President interfering with the FBI probe, but there is a mountain of evidence that Obama sent pallets of cash to bribe Iran.

Last edited:
Trump couldn't land his helicopter on Israel's ancient fortress—so he canceled his visit
this is why he's known as 'manbaby'.....cancels trip to Masada after the Israelis nixed plan to land his chopper ON TOP of the historic site, had to land at the base and cable car up, too humiliating for the wannabe despot, incredible

it's gonna be fun trip all around, hope he enjoys that eternal shame!

Trump asked Israel to spend a year using manual labor to build him a dirt ramp up to the ruins. I say they should do it and then catapult him into the damn thing.

And then leave.

I'm waiting for the Twitter tantrum when the Queen won't let him ride in her gold carriage.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- stinky old carriage with a stinky old 'queen' , Trump has better taste !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 'queen' is almost as bad as shaking hands with little wusse 'justin trudeau' !!

Trump couldn't land his helicopter on Israel's ancient fortress—so he canceled his visit
this is why he's known as 'manbaby'.....cancels trip to Masada after the Israelis nixed plan to land his chopper ON TOP of the historic site, had to land at the base and cable car up, too humiliating for the wannabe despot, incredible

it's gonna be fun trip all around, hope he enjoys that eternal shame!

Oh, how uncouth and stupid of him to respect the rules and laws of the country he is visiting!!

Forum List

Back